Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

James Ibori The Criminal. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / James Ibori The Criminal. (6195 Views)

Picture Of Ibori- The Ogidigbodigbo Of Africa In The Klink / In Defence Of Ibori: The Maximum Force Is Uncalled For! / James Onanefe Ibori The Criminal! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: James Ibori The Criminal. by MrCrackles(m): 10:06pm On Oct 15, 2009
ogb5:

All politicians under obj regime stole, right from obj to the LG chairman all across the country. if you want to fight corruption you address all of them that stole, right from obasanjo to the LG chairmen.
Ask around on the forum. . .No one criticizes and pans OBJ or Akala as much as i do and same goes to every other corrupt vagabonds outhere. . .
This is not a case of selective criticism or personal vendetta. . . .
All i am saying is Ibori is a grand thief, a monumental tower of corruption. . . .
Of course, there are loads of them outhere and i swear, may they all never know peace before and after death!
ogb5:

How did dangote become a become a billionaire in 5 yrs of abacha's rule, Olodo, tell me I will tell you how Ibori got 9 billion to declare in 1999
You have not answered my question. . .
How did Ibori become a billionaire overnight when he was a bloody church rat before he left the UK with a string of convictions on his slate?
Fuc.k Dangote they are all birds of the same feather. . .
Now answer my question!
ogb5:

so u are omo yoruba, thesame people who impeach a gov for not looting and impeach a gov for building imaginary poultry for 2 billion, confused set
Oloshi is a common yoruba word. . . Even my white mates say it, saying it doesnt necessarily mean i am yoruba!
I am not selective in my criticism, to every corrupt vagabonds outhere irrespective of tribe, colour, race or whatever, fuc.k them lot all!
Re: James Ibori The Criminal. by komekn(m): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2009
To further strengthen the general consensus, my projections are the high court being set up in Asaba will acquit him Ibori of all charges.

SapeleGuy, the lengths you have gone with respect are limited, these things I am talking about I do not consider privileged information. The deductions I have made are from association as opposed to investigation once again I know them to be true.
Re: James Ibori The Criminal. by rasputinn(m): 2:39pm On Oct 16, 2009
komekn:

To further strengthen the general consensus, my projections are the high court being set up in Asaba will acquit him Ibori of all charges.

SapeleGuy, the lengths you have gone with respect are limited, these things I am talking about I do not consider privileged information. The deductions I have made are from association as opposed to investigation once again I know them to be true.

Of course that's the whole idea of building the high court in Asaba by Uduaghan,all the enemies of Delta state that feel they've pocketed Delta state and can rape her treasury,do and undo and go scot free,they all will soon be dissappointed by God almighty
Re: James Ibori The Criminal. by komekn(m): 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2009
Rasputinn, Amen to that and to add to it the expected end of all the wicked, corrupted, deceitful, evil, perverse, etc,etc.

Proverbs 14:
19 The evil men bow before the good, and the wicked [stand suppliantly] at the gates of the [uncompromisingly] righteous
34 Uprightness and right standing with God (moral and spiritual rectitude in every area and relation) elevate a nation, but sin is a reproach to any people.
Re: James Ibori The Criminal. by Beaf: 5:34pm On Oct 16, 2009
MrCrackles:

Ask around on the forum. . .No one criticizes and pans OBJ or Akala as much as i do and same goes to every other corrupt vagabonds outhere. . .
This is not a case of selective criticism or personal vendetta. . . .
All i am saying is Ibori is a grand thief, a monumental tower of corruption. . . .
Of course, there are loads of them outhere and i swear, may they all never know peace before and after death!You have not answered my question. . .
How did Ibori become a billionaire overnight when he was a bloody church rat before he left the UK with a string of conviction on his slate?
Fuc.k Dangote they are all birds of the same feather. . .
Now answer my question!Oloshi is a common yoruba word. . . Even my white mates say it, saying it doesnt necessarily mean i am yoruba!
I am not selective in my criticism, to every corrupt vagabonds outhere irrespective of tribe, colour, race or whatever, fuc.k them lot all!

Ibori was picked up from trekking around Ojuelegba in slippers by Abacha, he is now with Yar Adua. Just call him the true face of the FG.
Re: James Ibori The Criminal. by MrCrackles(m): 12:38pm On Oct 17, 2009
Beaf:

Ibori was picked up from trekking around Ojuelegba in slippers by Abacha, he is now with Yar Adua. Just call him the true face of the FG.
Oh so the bastard was trekking around Ojuelegba before shocked
So how did he become a billionaire before he was "made/imposed" on Deltans as a governor?
I know he didnt win any bloody election for sure. . . .
Re: James Ibori The Criminal. by rasputinn(m): 11:18pm On Oct 20, 2009
MrCrackles:

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Oh so the bastard was trekking around Ojuelegba before shocked
So how did he become a billionaire before he was "made/imposed" on Deltans as a governor?

I'm not sure he was a billionaire b4 he became Delta governor,but safe to say he made a couple of millions doing dirty jobs for Abacha.He was very close to Hamza Al Mustafa,he was fingered in the assasinations of some prominent opponents of the Abacha junta.That and some other acts of crime made him a multi-millionaire b4 he came to loot the billions from Delata state govt coffers
Re: James Ibori The Criminal. by MrCrackles(m): 11:22pm On Oct 20, 2009
rasputinn:

I'm not sure he was a billionaire b4 he became Delta governor,but safe to say he made a couple of millions doing dirty jobs for Abacha.He was very close to Hamza Al Mustafa,he was fingered in the assasinations of some prominent opponents of the Abacha junta.That and some other acts of crime made him a multi-millionaire b4 he came to loot the billions from Delata state govt coffers
No doubt Ibori is an unrepentant and hardened criminal!
Re: James Ibori The Criminal. by rasputinn(m): 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2009
MrCrackles:

No doubt Ibori is an unrepentant and hardened criminal!

He sure is and that's why nemesis will soon catch up with him sooner than later
Re: James Ibori The Criminal. by LoveKing(m): 2:41pm On May 13, 2011
Please who has a copy of this novel?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Umar Johnson Is A Fraud Along With The Rest Of His Black Greeks. / Lagos, Expect More Igbo Businesses Soon. / Muric Demands For Hijab And Mosque Inside RCCG CAMP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.