Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? (3494 Views)

Why Are Ladies So Heartless And Wicked. / Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? / Why are ladies So addicted to cheating On MEN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 16, 2016
mrjojo:
coming from someone who see nothing wrong with been a parasite. grin
touche! smiley
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by herzern(m): 8:45am On Sep 16, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
check the Op's post, you will see the benefits grin

Sinqlet-Pack??....

Yhu call that benefit??.....
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 16, 2016
herzern:

Sinqlet-Pack??....

Yhu call that benefit??.....
free dates, free money, free gifts and many more.... cheesy grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by Toks2008(m): 8:59am On Sep 16, 2016
mrjojo:
This a little long, if you have a phobia for long text, pls abeg, move on..‎

I just don't understand the way ladies think and behave, they keep screaming equality when it favors  them only. A guy will be the one to ask you out, chase you around, call you, spend his hard earn money taking you out, get you gifts, help you out when you need help, even though when he is got little, he will still try to please you what he has. (shebi we are equal?)Why do ladies feel once they r dating a guy they are entitled to his money? It just not logical ,how come this ladies think they are doing you a favor with se.x? Isn't it mutal enjoyment? ‎

My story.
 Have been dating this lady on/off for 3years now, and have been trying my best for her. From hanging out, to calls, I call most times, sometimes if you don't call her she wouldn't call you, she complains of been broke, send her the little I can afford, send airtime , subscribe,gifts and all a normal guy do for his gf, but I have come to realise is she that wouldn't spend a dime of hers on the relationship except calls and chatting if that counts for spending, the only thing she ever got  me was a singlet pack, I didn't complain.‎

So of recent, been a little broke (no thanks to the economy) and seeing it been a while have seen my babe, I subtly suggested  me coming over to her location and knowing she is so "gallant" currently, running to over a million, her share of a property, and me feeling she will glady sponsor my coming, since have done same more than I could even remember ( outing and all), knowing my present situation, all my dear girlfriend could say is "God will provide" when she is got more than enough, it not even like am asking her to give me o, It just sponsor our seeing each other.‎

So am asking, is it right for a guy to just be the one spending and making sacrifices  while the ladies wil just  be there on the receiving end? , isn't that selfish? How come with men, my money is ours but with ladies their  money is just thiers alone? Is this only particular to Nigeria girls or is it everywhere?
 I guess have learnt my lesson, instead of spending my hard earn money on a lady that wouldn't even offer to help when I need it, I will rather spend it on my mom,sisters and friends who  got my back. ‎
  it not just not me, ‎ applies to lot of men too.

Cc: toks2008

Thanks for copying me as regards this.

I am not going to rant about the obvious fact of some ladies being selfish cos that is no longer news.
I will also not talk about the hypocrisy surrounding gender equality because it is a total charade.

Nevertheless you must learn never ever to assume or conclude that someone else has what you don't have. You may think she has because of prejudice but she just might be as broke as you.

Until you see vivid red flags that shows that she does not really want you then don't conclude yet. I remember creating a thread about taking care of your lady with no expectation of wht to ghet back and as long as your mind leads you to give her whatever you can afford, please do yet expect her to spit on your face and walk away from your life without looking back.

The only ways you can be happy as a broke guy is to either date a financially dependent lady who does not mind your financial status, stay single or risk dating a lady who has no source of income and may likely dump your ass for a richer guy.

I hope i made sense.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by mrjojo: 9:04am On Sep 16, 2016
Toks2008:

Thanks for copying me as regards this.

I am not going to rant about the obvious fact of some ladies being selfish cos that is no longer news.
I will also not talk about the hypocrisy surrounding gender equality because it is a total charade.

Nevertheless you must learn never ever to assume or conclude that someone else has what you don't have. You may think she has because of prejudice but she just might be as broke as you.

Until you see vivid red flags that shows that she does not really want you then don't conclude yet. I remember creating a thread about taking care of your lady with no expectation of wht to ghet back and as long as your mind leads you to give her whatever you can afford, please do yet expect her to spit on your face and walk away from your life without looking back.

The only ways you can be happy as a broke guy is to either date a financially dependent lady who does not mind your financial status, stay single or risk dating a lady who has no source of income and may likely dump your ass for a richer guy.

I hope i made sense.
you sure made Lotta sense, Trust me I know her financial strength currently, cos she told me herself. And I wouldn't classify myself as a broke ass either, everbody sometimes get short of fund at a particular time or the other, and bless you, gender equality is a TOTAL FRAUD ladies use for their own selfish gains.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by Toks2008(m): 9:20am On Sep 16, 2016
mrjojo:
you sure made Lotta sense, Trust me I know her financial strength currently, cos she told me herself. And I wouldn't classify myself as a broke ass either, everbody sometimes get short of fund at a particular time or the other, and bless you, gender equality is a TOTAL FRAUD ladies use for their own selfish gains.

Of-course being broke is relative and everyone at a time gets broke and that does not mean you don't have money. A guy with N10m in his account could say he is broke if it reduces relatively but at that point when a guy sees himself as broke then he should consider the type of lady he has and how to regulate his spendings.

As regards her financial status as i wrote, many people give a make believe impression of themselves but if you believe you know she has and does not what to do then two things may be involved.

1.She is stingy but still "loves" you
2.She does not really desire you.

If you truly want someone, you will always want to be with that person and will do anything humanly possible to make that happen except fate prevents it.FACT.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by mrjojo: 10:12am On Sep 16, 2016
Toks2008:

Of-course being broke is relative and everyone at a time gets broke and that does not mean you don't have money. A guy with N10m in his account could say he is broke if it reduces relatively but at that point when a guy sees himself as broke then he should consider the type of lady he has and how to regulate his spendings.

As regards her financial status as i wrote, many people give a make believe impression of themselves but if you believe you know she has and does not what to do then two things may be involved.

1.She is stingy but still "loves" you
2.She does not really desire you.

If you truly want someone, you will always want to be with that person and will do anything humanly possible to make that happen except fate prevents it.FACT.
true Bro, thanks
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 16, 2016
herzern:
97% Ladies are PARASITE......(the 3% are my relatives)....

They fend on you....they qive nothinq in return....
Thank God we are related...i'm your uncle's wife sister's daughter grin
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by bamac(m): 10:28am On Sep 16, 2016
She might be stingy naturally and not just to you. Ask people around her first before you make further decisions.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by herzern(m): 10:37am On Sep 16, 2016
MzLarem:
Thank God we are related...i'm your uncle's wife sister's daughter grin

undecided undecided...

Prove it....
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 16, 2016
herzern:

undecided undecided...

Prove it....
What proof do you want again? ask your uncle na
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by herzern(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2016
MzLarem:
What proof do you want again? ask your uncle na

That's it cool....

Ion have any uncle.... undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by chigoizie7(m): 10:46am On Sep 16, 2016
sinaj:
so u haven't seen where ladies get presents for their bf or evn organise surprise party for them?

Sorry to intrude, but I have not.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 16, 2016
herzern:

That's it cool....

Ion have any uncle.... undecided undecided
Ya denying me cos its NL angry
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 16, 2016
chigoizie7:

stop following stingy ladies undecided
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 16, 2016
chigoizie7:

Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by chigoizie7(m): 10:53am On Sep 16, 2016
MzLarem:

Introduce me to ur sister then.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by herzern(m): 10:53am On Sep 16, 2016
MzLarem:
Ya denying me cos its NL angry

Are yhu not the introverted observer on NL??....

All my relatives are extrovert biko....
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 16, 2016
chigoizie7:

Introduce me to ur sister then.
Ok..no problem. Let me ask her first if she will like to meet someone new
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by Nova15: 10:55am On Sep 16, 2016
Laveda:
That lady doesn't love you.

True
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 16, 2016
herzern:

Are yhu not the introverted observer on NL??....

All my relatives are extrovert biko....
shocked...on NL,i observe but i'm not an introvert...far from it!
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by chigoizie7(m): 10:57am On Sep 16, 2016
MzLarem:
Ok..no problem. Let me ask her first if she will like to meet someone new

I hope she is not a parasite.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 16, 2016
chigoizie7:

I hope she is not a parasite.
we're related to herzern,so we are not smiley
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by herzern(m): 11:08am On Sep 16, 2016
MzLarem:
shocked...on NL,i observe but i'm not an introvert...far from it!

Do yhu want screenshot??.... undecided
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 16, 2016
herzern:

Do yhu want screenshot??.... undecided
Ok..kindly send d screenshot of where i wrote i'm an introvert...

I'm responsible for what i write not what you understand...Those who know me well on Education section will even laugh at you for calling me an introvert smiley
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by chigoizie7(m): 11:20am On Sep 16, 2016
MzLarem:
we're related to herzern,so we are not smiley

Wtf is herzern?

She better be sexy and a cheerful giver.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 16, 2016
chigoizie7:

Wtf is herzern?

you are the one who wants to meet me her not d other way round so stop making demands.

She is not even interested in meeting someone new so buh bye smiley
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by chigoizie7(m): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2016
MzLarem:
you are the one who wants to meet me her not d other way round so stop making demands.

She is not even interested in meeting someone new so buh bye smiley

Did I forget to say that I have a choice?

Tot u said, she ain't stingy and a parasite.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 16, 2016
chigoizie7:

Did I forget to say that I have a choice?

Tot u said, she ain't stingy and a parasite.
Yes she is not but she has a choice also..and she declined.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by herzern(m): 11:35am On Sep 16, 2016
MzLarem:
Ok..kindly send d screenshot of where i wrote i'm an introvert...

I'm responsible for what i write not what you understand...Those who know me well on Education section will even laugh at you for calling me an introvert smiley

Yhu modified.....
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 16, 2016
herzern:

Yhu modified.....
Lol...high sea grin

Well,i don't have that kinda time.
Re: Why Are Some Ladies So Selfish?? by herzern(m): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2016
chigoizie7:

Wtf is herz.ern

I'd take your Iqnorance as an honour....

I'm HERZERN...

I am a god!....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Can't Make Calls With My Glo Line / Young Man Sets Internet Ablaze After Grabbing His Girlfriend's Butt In Viral Pho / Is It Hygiene To Eat Pussy? ......she Wants Me To Eat Her Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.