Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" (48656 Views)

The Ethiopian Airlines All Female Crew Who Flew From Addis Ababa To Lagos (Pics / Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos / Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
Wooow, this is lovely smiley. Me likey

1 Like

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by maryjan8(f): 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
Wow
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by galaxy4rep(m): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
no go crash that plane Popov!
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by habsydiamond(m): 4:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
I envy u ooo. May God bless u guys. Me sef pray say make my mom come be passenger for my plane but the problem na say I no even read anything related to aeroplane. Pls guys wetin I fit do?

1 Like

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by galaxy4rep(m): 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
no go crash that plane oooh !
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Wizzyblack3(m): 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
Tiri gbosa to a proud mum..
Gbosa! Gbosa!! Gbosa!!!
God bless your mum
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by BABANGBALI: 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

shut up!
if I tear you hungry man slap walahi your brain go reset
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by flakkybaby: 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
Nice one bro. She look like sweetsixteen she is so young just like your sister. U'er bless

1 Like

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by oluxy(m): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
Pelaiye2703:

I wish your Mom was proud of you. Better still, I doubt if you ever had a promising future like him....#Nohating

Is it not aboki? Check the name. If he's not aboki then he must be from zoo. If it is aboki as I said, They don't value dia mum, not all of them. They can even disown their parents before they disowned him.

A person with such a comment to another's man mum, will not value his mum. Such also should not expect any value or joy from his own children.
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by BABANGBALI: 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
raphieMontella:

na ''belle full'' cane you go just chop..
Weyrey
eleribu grin
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by BABANGBALI: 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=Masculity post=49416611][/quote]keep kwayet
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by HERSLEY(f): 4:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=DONSMITH123 post=49416203][/quote]hmmmmm
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by sportman117: 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2016
Nice one, Naijabet man say so
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by BABANGBALI: 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
hannie20:
[color=#990000][/color]
That's not nice!, you should apologise
excuse me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas / Plane Carrying 188 Crashes Into Sea After Takeoff In Indonesia, No Survivor(Pic) / Keke Driver Spotted With Overloaded Tricycle (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.