Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,563 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" (48655 Views)

The Ethiopian Airlines All Female Crew Who Flew From Addis Ababa To Lagos (Pics / Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos / Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by anonimi: 4:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
Busch:
man... I wish it was easy to study aeronautic engineering in Nigeria...
nice one tho

I don't think that pilots are the same as aeronautic engineers.
Please verify.

2 Likes

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
Busch:
man... I wish it was easy to study aeronautic engineering in Nigeria...

nice one tho
.....You don't have to study Aeronautics Engineering to be come a Pilots ! undecided

1 Like

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by DONSMITH123(m): 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
HERSLEY:
hmmmmm

what i do?
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Emergencia(m): 4:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
raphieMontella:
Big ups to the family tho! Bt...
CHOI #CONSIGN
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by sunnyside16(m): 4:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
The achieved desire of the mum. God bless our parents suffering and that suffered so hard to get to where we are. God help us to be great and make them happy.

1 Like

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Wolf06: 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
Different aspiration, mine is to get flown in my own PJ with my momma on board
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by raphieMontella: 4:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
Emergencia:
CHOI #CONSIGN
lol...aint the author of the meme
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by jossy4joseph(m): 4:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
Thank God for his faithfulness

1 Like

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by HERSLEY(f): 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
DONSMITH123:

what i do?
nothing... Prolly the pic u attached
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by DONSMITH123(m): 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
HERSLEY:
nothing... Prolly the pic u attached

cheesy cheesy cheesy Same applied to you too o.
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by OLUWASOGOABIOLA: 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
My future 'll also be bright ijn.
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by HERSLEY(f): 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
DONSMITH123:

cheesy cheesy cheesy Same applied to you too o.
no switch Lane o... U better face her. My bf dey NL o! smiley
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by HERSLEY(f): 4:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
OLUWASOGOABIOLA:
My future 'll also be bright ijn.
Amennnnnnn! You are blessed! I see it already.
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by DONSMITH123(m): 4:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
HERSLEY:
no switch Lane o... U better face her. My bf dey NL o! smiley

you wan date two guys abi? after you don collect all my recharge card finish you no wan do again. you no want but you like all the outing. no try am o

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by CHYMZZY(m): 4:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Am sorry sir, Mr. CHYMZZY i know you are right, please forgive me.
your should pray for God forgiveness...
Not me...
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by BABANGBALI: 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
AlNur:
ibu nno ewu
same to you
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by BABANGBALI: 5:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
agrovick:

Smh!
I think say you don well ni
did i tolded you that i sicked before
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by arabralph(m): 5:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
Looks so much like your younger sister,this is what every mother prays for..
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by MadCow1: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
If to say I be Pilot and I fly my Mama.. angry

If high blood pressure no kill her before I land that plane, know say no be she born me. angry

I go shake the plane from take off to landing. i fit somersault the plane like 5 times for air.. angry

The slap wey that woman don slap me for this life on top say I dey drive her ehn, e reach to revenge somehow. angry

I love her though..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by danbrowndmf(m): 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
GOAL.
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by ajiifixing(m): 5:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
I have also driven my mum million times.

So?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas / Plane Carrying 188 Crashes Into Sea After Takeoff In Indonesia, No Survivor(Pic) / Keke Driver Spotted With Overloaded Tricycle (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.