Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" (48654 Views)

The Ethiopian Airlines All Female Crew Who Flew From Addis Ababa To Lagos (Pics / Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos / Sisy Arias Co-pilot Who Died In The Colombia Crash During Her First Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Emergencia(m): 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
raphieMontella:
lol...aint the author of the meme
okay o.,....
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Nancy2016: 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
Very lovely and uplifting story. He and his mom are truly blessed. He is blessed for having this opportunity to make his mom proud and she is blessed in being able to enjoy the fruits of her labour.

1 Like

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
I just hope you'd not turn out self-centred, arrogant and flirtatious like most pilots
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Pelaiye2703(m): 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
oluxy:

Is it not aboki? Check the name. If he's not aboki then he must be from zoo. If it is aboki as I said, They don't value dia mum, not all of them. They can even disown their parents before they disowned him.

A person with such a comment to another's man mum, will not value his mum. Such also should not expect any value or joy from his own children.

I disagree with you bro. I'm not a Northerner, but don't generalize. Take the Bull with his horn.

1 Like

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by cosade(m): 6:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
Busch:
man... I wish it was easy to study aeronautic engineering in Nigeria...

nice one tho

If you want to fly, you don't have to study aeronautic engineering. There are two aviation schools in Nigeria (Zaria and Ilorin) where you can learn how to fly (standard and commercial piloting courses) and study basic aeronautic engineering (aircraft maintenance engineering).

www.ncat.gov.ng

www.iac.com.ng

2 Likes

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2016
I love my mom
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by DeRay98(m): 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
Nateben:
grin

How many Shekels of Sylver do you want for this classic? grin
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Nuelson21(m): 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ohh dear God,let this be my portion in the nearest future..#Docinthemaking.!!!#LoveUMUM.
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Ishilove: 7:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
MadCow1:
If to say I be Pilot and I fly my Mama.. angry

If high blood pressure no kill her before I land that plane, know say no be she born me. angry

I go shake the plane from take off to landing. i fit somersault the plane like 5 times for air.. angry

The slap wey that woman don slap me for this life on top say I dey drive her ehn, e reach to revenge somehow. angry

I love her though..
Lmaao! I have your mumsy on speed dial cheesy
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by kingreign(m): 7:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
MadCow1:
If to say I be Pilot and I fly my Mama.. angry

If high blood pressure no kill her before I land that plane, know say no be she born me. angry

I go shake the plane from take off to landing. i fit somersault the plane like 5 times for air.. angry

The slap wey that woman don slap me for this life on top say I dey drive her ehn, e reach to revenge somehow. angry

I love her though..

Evil child grin grin

1 Like

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by jay7(m): 7:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lovely
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by TerrorSquad147: 8:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
beautiful232:
cute mom and son

pilot wait for me pls wanna flew with you guys
GBAGAUN!!!!!!
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by wheesin(m): 9:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
Mikylopez:
iykekelvins we goan show our parents to the world someday and our kids will do the same grin biko umu chineke don't chew me raw oo. grin

you must be an Ed Sheeran freak undecided
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Olateous(m): 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by olamixx(m): 9:26pm On Sep 16, 2016
nice one
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Burgerlomo: 9:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
Nice one
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Howyeh(f): 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
raphieMontella:
Big ups to the family tho! Bt...
bad belle
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by eddy1212(m): 4:14am On Sep 17, 2016
so lovely, i guess your mum will be so proud of you.

1 Like

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Thobiy(m): 10:23am On Sep 17, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Busch: 1:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
anonimi:

I don't think that pilots are the same as aeronautic engineers.
Please verify.

I know, but am just adding my dream up to it... I was planning on doing aeronautics which is basically plane maintance and stuff... but the only place I know that they can do that is Zaria.. and I ain't going their...
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Busch: 1:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
ZuzuMan:
.....You don't have to study Aeronautics Engineering to be come a Pilots ! undecided
I know, but can you tell me if there is any where you can study aeronautics apart from Zaria because when I checked on Kwasu they said the course is not accredited over there
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Busch: 2:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
cosade:

If you want to fly, you don't have to study aeronautic engineering. There are two aviation schools in Nigeria (Zaria and Ilorin) where you can learn how to fly (standard and commercial piloting courses) and study basic aeronautic engineering (aircraft maintenance engineering).

where in ilorin can someone study basic aeronautic engineering... cos last time I checked, we only have school of aviation.
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Annibiteye: 9:05am On Mar 31, 2017
Busch:

I know, but can you tell me if there is any where you can study aeronautics apart from Zaria because when I checked on Kwasu they said the course is not accredited over there
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Annibiteye: 9:10am On Mar 31, 2017
Busch:

Aeronautic engineering as a course is now accredited in Kwasu, just some couples of weeks ago. That makes it the first university in Nigeria to run aeronautic engineering.
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 31, 2017
Is he not a good child. God will continue to bless and protect him and his mother

After one girl from nowhere will poison his mind to stop loving his mum or seeing his mother as his enemy. Because she is now his wife.. Smmhhh

Lemme give birth to my sons and guide and watch them become successful. Then one girl from somewhere will then come and start saying trash just to cause discord or turn my sons heart against me.. That girl sef? They've not created her and definitely by God's grace.. None of my sons will meet or date or marry such women. She sef will understand there's another part of life, if she dares carry her crooked legs into my family. I must enjoy all my children in old age.i won't labour for nothing.
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Nobody: 1:18pm On Mar 31, 2017
alexialin:
Is he not a good child. God will continue to bless and protect him and his mother

After one girl from nowhere will poison his mind to stop loving his mum or seeing his mother as his enemy. Because she is now his wife.. Smmhhh

Lemme give birth to my sons and guide and watch them become successful. Then one girl from somewhere will then come and start saying trash just to cause discord or turn my sons heart against me.. That girl sef? They've not created her and definitely by God's grace.. None of my sons will meet or date or marry such women. She sef will understand there's another part of life, if she dares carry her crooked legs into my family. I must enjoy all my children in old age.i won't labour for nothing.

Wow, lol
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Nobody: 2:23pm On Mar 31, 2017
Pidgin2:

Wow, lol

yes o! cheesy cheesy
Please laugh well ooo

Have said my own.
Case closed cheesy
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
alexialin:

yes o! cheesy cheesy Please laugh well ooo
Have said my own. Case closed cheesy
Lol, but you'll have your own husband na, Hehehe
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 31, 2017
Pidgin2:

Lol, but you'll have your own husband na, Hehehe

Of course I will have my own husband

Am. Not going to live with son when he's married but him and his other siblings will checkup on me. And I will checkup on him too..
I have a neighbor they are from a top socialite family in Lagos. The son got married. And rented an apartment Abit not far from his parents house. His dad is late but mum alive and he has two younger sisters who lives with the mum.
This guy branches to their family house 3times a week after work.. Sometimes he sleeps over sometimes he goes back home to his wife later at night. The wife initially doesn't follow him, until I guess maybe she realise she cannot stop him from seeing his mum and sisters. She had no choice than to tag along with him when he's going with their two little kids. At times both sisters take turns to baby seat the kids for his wife,
Now she understands the reason why it's good to bond with her husband immediate family.

So when she drops at the family house after work She sees her husband their already gisting and laughing with his mum and sisters. She self follow suit..later at night husband and wife with the kids goes back to their own home.
Very humble and homely lady, she works in the bank inbetween. The family is so peaceful.. U won't hear anyone shouting or quarreling. That's it.
At least the mum is not living with her son. She stays in a bigger comfortable home ,more less like a duplex. While her son lives in a 2bedroom Flat with his wife.
To show u how the unity strong reach. Any family member of the guy that wants to build a house, they give the son the contract to execute while he makes his own money by the side. And he's from a large wealthy family. So cutting him off is like cutting off 50percent of his job earning . All because u want it's me and my husband..

I laugh sha cheesy
Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by DokitaDave(m): 6:47pm On Mar 31, 2017
Annibiteye:

Aeronautic engineering as a course is now accredited in Kwasu, just some couples of weeks ago. That makes it the first university in Nigeria to run aeronautic engineering.
I have always known that school to be a great school. It has the potential to lead other state universities and even beat many federal universities in terms of standard. The exposure some of their students are given is absent for many students of the so called leading federal universities. Kudos to KWASU.

1 Like

Re: Young Pilot Who Flew His Mother: "One Of The Best Days Of My Life" by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 31, 2017
alexialin:

Of course I will have my own husband

Am. Not going to live with son when he's married but him and his other siblings will checkup on me. And I will checkup on him too..
I have a neighbor they are from a top socialite family in Lagos. The son got married. And rented an apartment Abit not far from his parents house. His dad is late but mum alive and he has two younger sisters who lives with the mum.
This guy branches to their family house 3times a week after work.. Sometimes he sleeps over sometimes he goes back home to his wife later at night. The wife initially doesn't follow him, until I guess maybe she realise she cannot stop him from seeing his mum and sisters. She had no choice than to tag along with him when he's going with their two little kids. At times both sisters take turns to baby seat the kids for his wife,
Now she understands the reason why it's good to bond with her husband immediate family.

So when she drops at the family house after work She sees her husband their already gisting and laughing with his mum and sisters. She self follow suit..later at night husband and wife with the kids goes back to their own home.
Very humble and homely lady, she works in the bank inbetween. The family is so peaceful.. U won't hear anyone shouting or quarreling. That's it.
At least the mum is not living with her son. She stays in a bigger comfortable home ,more less like a duplex. While her son lives in a 2bedroom Flat with his wife.
To show u how the unity strong reach. Any family member of the guy that wants to build a house, they give the son the contract to execute while he makes his own money by the side. And he's from a large wealthy family. So cutting him off is like cutting off 50percent of his job earning . All because u want it's me and my husband..

I laugh sha cheesy

What if you have such a daughter in law and your son supports her, will you kill yourself? I hope you will not experience heartbreak sha, good luck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas / Plane Carrying 188 Crashes Into Sea After Takeoff In Indonesia, No Survivor(Pic) / Keke Driver Spotted With Overloaded Tricycle (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.