Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,443 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

"Can You End Your Current Relationship For $1 Million?" - Watch Savage Reactions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Can You End Your Current Relationship For $1 Million?" - Watch Savage Reactions (1093 Views)

Use “hospital Language” To Describe Your Current Relationship / Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / What Are You Enjoying In Your Current Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Can You End Your Current Relationship For $1 Million?" - Watch Savage Reactions by eljayson(m): 11:12am On Apr 06, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0yGQlCAPLE

Many people believe in real love and how it is not something you can buy with money. Says who though? This show reveals that many people do not believe love or the relationship with their current partners is worth passing up a million dollars.

Do not be deceived by the love and passion in your relationship. Your partner might just be one of those who has not found the money to make them bold enough to leave you.

Watch how a good number of people including married ones reveal why they will break up their current marriage/relationship for one million dollars.

But do you think any relationship is worth rejecting one million dollars? Share after watching the video.

lalasticlala, Freiburger, Mynd44, r231, Royalroy, Missyb3, Fynestboi
Re: "Can You End Your Current Relationship For $1 Million?" - Watch Savage Reactions by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 06, 2018
yes
Re: "Can You End Your Current Relationship For $1 Million?" - Watch Savage Reactions by XhosaNostra(f): 11:19am On Apr 06, 2018
Without a doubt, yes. Feelings are not guaranteed to last, but the money could go several generations with good investment. I'd drop him like a hot potato grin

1 Like

Re: "Can You End Your Current Relationship For $1 Million?" - Watch Savage Reactions by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:27am On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author=XhosaNostra post=66477690]Without a doubt, yes. Feelings are not guaranteed to last, but the money could go several generations with good investment.
I salute ourI'd drop him like a hot potato grin[/ icon how are you doing? cool]

2 Likes

Re: "Can You End Your Current Relationship For $1 Million?" - Watch Savage Reactions by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2018
I'll
XhosaNostra:
Without a doubt, yes. Feelings are not guaranteed to last, but the money could go several generations with good investment. I'd drop him like a hot potato grin
How do you do?

3 Likes

Re: "Can You End Your Current Relationship For $1 Million?" - Watch Savage Reactions by XhosaNostra(f): 11:28am On Apr 06, 2018
[quote author=Ladyhippolyta88 post=66477815][/quote]

Busy fantasizing about what I'd do with $1M lol.

How are you?

1 Like

Re: "Can You End Your Current Relationship For $1 Million?" - Watch Savage Reactions by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Busy fantasizing about what I'd do with $1M lol.

How are you?

Fine I am great kiss

3 Likes

Re: "Can You End Your Current Relationship For $1 Million?" - Watch Savage Reactions by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:38am On Apr 06, 2018
sadly, many people in Africa are suffering and, as much as some may actually be "free", the majority live within poverty line (mental poverty too) thus would even EAT SHIIIT for $10K, let alone a million dollars.

asking such people if they would end their relationship for a million $$$ is like asking someone who didnt eat for 3 days if they would kill for food... OF COURSE THEY WOULD!

1 Like

Re: "Can You End Your Current Relationship For $1 Million?" - Watch Savage Reactions by totorimi: 11:46am On Apr 06, 2018
What these ones saying yes are invariably saying is that even if it means terminating the life of their partner for $1m, they will do it.

End in this context doesn't necessarily mean to break up, it could also mean to annihilate, bomb, burst, damage, demolish, destroy, detonate, injure, kill, ruin, shatter, spoil, wreck him or her for money.
I got to becareful.
Re: "Can You End Your Current Relationship For $1 Million?" - Watch Savage Reactions by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 06, 2018
totorimi:
What these ones saying yes are invariably saying is that even if it means terminating the life of their partner for $1m, they will do it.

End in this context doesn't come necessarily mean to break up, it could also mean to annihilate, bomb, burst, damage, demolish, destroy, detonate, injure, kill, ruin, shatter, spoil, wreck him or her for money.
I got to becareful.

No need for semantics.
End in this context means break-up.
Break-up means leave a relationship (or marriage).
Re: "Can You End Your Current Relationship For $1 Million?" - Watch Savage Reactions by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
Money Answereth All Things
Re: "Can You End Your Current Relationship For $1 Million?" - Watch Savage Reactions by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
eljayson:

Many people believe in real love and how it is not something you can buy with money. Says who though? This show reveals that many people do not believe love or the relationship with their current partners is worth passing up a million dollars.

Do not be deceived by the love and passion in your relationship. Your partner might just be one of those who has not found the money to make them bold enough to leave you.

Watch how a good number of people including married ones reveal why they will break up their current marriage/relationship for one million dollars.

But do you think any relationship is worth rejecting one million dollars? Share after watching the video.

lalasticlala, Freiburger, Mynd44, r231, Royalroy, Missyb3, Fynestboi

Poverty questions... Ask Bill gates or Dangote that question and let's see what their answers will be.
Re: "Can You End Your Current Relationship For $1 Million?" - Watch Savage Reactions by eljayson(m): 4:54pm On Apr 06, 2018
carry your overseriousness and be gooing abeg.
Bidobado:

Poverty questions... Ask Bill gates or Dangote that question and let's see what their answers will be.
Re: "Can You End Your Current Relationship For $1 Million?" - Watch Savage Reactions by gonkin(m): 7:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
Can single dudes apply cuz who am i gonna end my relationship with?
Re: "Can You End Your Current Relationship For $1 Million?" - Watch Savage Reactions by Mandrake007(m): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2018
nahh I might not be worth $1m but I not that broke to break off something special over it..
Re: "Can You End Your Current Relationship For $1 Million?" - Watch Savage Reactions by jeff1607(m): 4:21pm On Jun 05, 2018
eljayson:
carry your overseriousness and be gooing abeg.

bro long time
Re: "Can You End Your Current Relationship For $1 Million?" - Watch Savage Reactions by eljayson(m): 4:27pm On Jun 05, 2018
hehehehe no see bro. How ur side?

jeff1607:

bro long time
Re: "Can You End Your Current Relationship For $1 Million?" - Watch Savage Reactions by jeff1607(m): 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
eljayson:
hehehehe no see bro. How ur side?

I de o how every
Re: "Can You End Your Current Relationship For $1 Million?" - Watch Savage Reactions by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 05, 2018
No, I can't

(1) (Reply)

Cute Photos Of Young Kenyan Student & Her 54 Year Old American Lover / Love Diary / Some Interesting Facts About Romance And Love (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.