Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech (43554 Views)

Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Obama's Speech Plagiarism: Buhari Orders Sanctions For Speech Mix Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by SycophanticGoat: 9:26am On Sep 18, 2016
usbcable:

Its an opinion and not an I must defend Buhari conversation (something you seem to think it is about).
We all have varying views about things and not every one is a Buhari apologist.

Like I said earlier does insulting the other person make you look more intelligent than him/her?

I don't know who you are but I seem to guess you must be one of those assigned to defend GEJ at all cost or attack Buhari/APC at every opportunity on NL (with the way you comment).

You can go ahead and enjoy your "victory" in finding a "fault" with the government of the day. at least it would boost your KRA.

Defend who? Jonathan? Hehehehe, I ain't got that time. My job here is to expose your likes bro. The Sai baba chanting Zombs... grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by usbcable(m): 9:40am On Sep 18, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Defend who? Jonathan? Hehehehe, I ain't got that time. My job here is to expose your likes bro. The Sai baba chanting Zombs... grin cheesy

Your job?

Obviously a NL warrior... you never see better work do. if this is what you are being paid for.
Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by SycophanticGoat: 9:54am On Sep 18, 2016
usbcable:

Your job?

Obviously a NL warrior... you never see better work do. if this is what you are being paid for.

It's a free job bro.. I don't get paid but I enjoy doing it... grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by usbcable(m): 11:53am On Sep 18, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Its okay then if its your passion to be on an anonymous forum 247.
But at least stop being abusive. Or is it that you also enjoy being abusive and rude by nature?
Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by SycophanticGoat: 12:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
usbcable:

Its okay then if its your passion to be on an anonymous forum 247.
But at least stop being abusive. Or is it that you also enjoy being abusive and rude by nature?

I didn't abuse you bro.. For starters, you called me a goat.. smiley
Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by usbcable(m): 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

I didn't abuse you bro.. For starters, you called me a goat.. smiley

True.

but started it by siding and saying somebody was right that called me a fool and all sorts of. That in itself is a subtle and cunning way of insulting me.

You also used the words dullness, Zomb... and other uncomplimentary words.

We may not see things same way but its not moral to just go the name calling route.
Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by SycophanticGoat: 12:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
usbcable:

True.

but started it by siding and saying somebody was right that called me a fool and all sorts of. That in itself is a subtle and cunning way of insulting me.

You also used the words dullness, Zomb... and other uncomplimentary words.

We may not see things same way but its not moral to just go the name calling route.

Sorry about that. Thing is, I don't take things that happen on Nairaland to heart. I just come here in most cases to laugh. As the economy no wab smile on us make man gather money to take flex, na Nairaland be the new party ground. You get what I mean? wink
Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by usbcable(m): 1:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Sorry about that. Thing is, I don't take things that happen on Nairaland to heart. I just come here in most cases to laugh. As the economy no wab smile on us make man gather money to take flex, na Nairaland be the new party ground. You get what I mean? wink

Yeah,

I get it. Apology for the "goat" word.
Honestly speaking the downturn in the economy has affected a lot of things.

For the sake of our future, I hope things turn around for the better (Buhari or no Buhari)

1 Like

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by oyinkinola: 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
[s]
drss2:
hahahahahaha cheesy d dullard never disappoint. every tin about dis govt is just SCAM. can thieves teach honesty from stealing ''change idea'' project to stealing obama's speech.
plagiarizing pipuls work to launch ''change begins with me'' project, a campaign dat was suppose to promote honesty is d worst form of kworuption. u can't use kworuption to fight corruption.
d dullard is a crook!
[/s]
Mr. Attah Esa an igbo is responsible and will be punished!
Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Jasper721: 1:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello babies cheesy
How are you?
Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by SycophanticGoat: 3:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
usbcable:

Yeah,

I get it. Apology for the "goat" word.
Honestly speaking the downturn in the economy has affected a lot of things.

For the sake of our future, I hope things turn around for the better (Buhari or no Buhari)

I hope so too.. cool
Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by drss2(m): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
oyinkinola:
[s][/s]
Mr. Attah Esa an igbo is responsible and will be punished!
so says liar mohammed disciple grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by guiddoti: 2:01am On Sep 23, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Free job ke? grin your belle go hear wee

1 Like

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by SycophanticGoat: 7:43am On Sep 23, 2016
guiddoti:
Free job ke? grin your belle go hear wee

LoL! No be everything them dey collect money for na... cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story / Operation Hadin Kai: Dozens Of Boko Haram, ISWAP terrorists Killed - MNJTF / Governor Bala Mohammed Hospitalised In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.