Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech (43548 Views)

Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Obama's Speech Plagiarism: Buhari Orders Sanctions For Speech Mix Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by mars123(m): 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2016
Paperwhite:
Do you slowpoke brain knows the implication of what the dull president have done? You own stupidity seems worst than his. undecided
dude what crime has the writer comitted in copying a bit part of Obama's speech? The only implication is that jobless mofos like you and the rest 1d1ots quoting me who are obviously suffering from wailing syndrome after the defeat of your grandmaster IB cum hero will once again have something to masturbate on for a while. You could help me spell it out if you are aware of any other implication that is really worth my bother.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by mars123(m): 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
zicoraads:

God! You are trying to defend this? Seriously? You are not smart, not even in the least sense of the word.

Plagiarism is a crime. You copy from someone else's work, you credit the work to them. Period! He should have said something like this 'Just like President Obama said in his 2008 inauguration speech, I also...'

But then, what do you expect from a president and his supporters who are not smart. The economy is an attestation to that fact.
listen to yourself. "just like Obama said..." blah. is it really necessary? when Hillary Clinton quoted Lil Wayne's rap in a campaign speech recently did she say just like lil Wayne rapped ogbeni take your wailing out of my profile don't quote me again oh.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by drss2(m): 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
chachanga:
The mugun lacks all the basic requisites of what a Class-Rep should not be, talk less of a President. With the degree of brainpower at his disposal, even an SS3 student would have written his speeches. So if dem copy, how e wan take know?

And he's surrounded by hate-filled, rumor-mongering, thieving and scheming-advisors; so who can tell am even if he wan enter pit?!

almost all his aids ar dullards just like him so there's always d tendency to do copy n paste. birds of d same tribe fly togeda.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by zicoraads: 5:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
mars123:
listen to yourself. "just like Obama said..." blah. is it really necessary? when Hillary Clinton quoted Lil Wayne's rap in a campaign speech recently did she say just like lil Wayne rapped ogbeni take your wailing out of my profile don't quote me again oh.
You should look at your signature and take a look in the mirror. It aptly describes you wink

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by drss2(m): 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
mars123:
Copy and Paste or plagiarism is not a crime, is it? People do copy part of each other's work. artistes, writers, film directors, students, are all guilty of this, it's not a new thing...next!
chai! :/ so u never seen profs who were stripped off their titles becos of plagiarism

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by zicoraads: 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
mars123:
dude what crime has the writer comitted in copying a bit part of Obama's speech? The only implication is that jobless mofos like you and the rest 1d1ots quoting me who are obviously suffering from wailing syndrome after the defeat of your grandmaster IB cum hero will once again have something to masturbate on for a while. You could help me spell it out if you are aware of any other implication that is really worth my bother.
Stop displaying your crass ignorance. Go to school and be of help to yourself and stop being a nuisance and an embarrassment to yourself.

31 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by zicoraads: 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
drss2:
chai! :/ so u never seen profs who were stripped off their titles becos of plagiarism
The guy is obviously uneducated. Leave am embarassed

26 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by drss2(m): 5:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
zicoraads:

The guy is obviously uneducated. Leave am embarassed
am sure d guy still day secondary skool.

23 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by undecidedYoruba: 5:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
When we call Buhari a certificate forger, some idiaatss went amock.

Now the President Buhari has taken his forgery antics international lipsrsealed

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by FunkyMetahuman: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ediotic

I guess if i use

"I have a dream" before i start my statement means i plagiarised martin luther king..
Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by gibsgibs(m): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
Khd95:
Weither he authored it or not

CHANGE BEGIN WITH ME

Zombie of life

25 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by ATERI(m): 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
Why won`t slave copy his master?

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Dinhodinho(m): 5:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
Who Says Buhari Has No Economic Team?

24 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by MissingBudget: 5:38pm On Sep 16, 2016
mars123:
Copy and Paste or plagiarism is not a crime, is it? People do copy part of each other's work. artistes, writers, film directors, students, are all guilty of this, it's not a new thing...next!

Brainwashed but happy zombie spotted. Shame on you!

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Aroh48(m): 5:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
When God wants to punish a country,he gives them wicked leaders.Buhari is a dumb ass.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Tosssin(m): 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
Copy and paste? That's not new, most of una dey do am so why the noise. #CluelessBubu carry go joor!
Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by cktheluckyman: 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
That is what you get when you elect an illiterate ancestor as president.

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by 4four(m): 5:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
the most important things is d messages passed across

1 Like

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
the dummy president would need a hausa interpreter and a funny head bouncing untop each word one by one to understand wat plagiarising is.buhari should have considered blogging to politics...

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by khristal87(m): 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
mars123:
Which skul did u graduate from?

23 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by ceeethru(m): 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
PMB plagiarized Obama, yes.

Let Obama take it up if he has time for such trivia in the face of more important state matters.

We voted neither an orator nor a literary giant. If PMB has to copy all the leaders in the world, by all means let him do that as long as he delivers.

What next?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Cubeet2: 5:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
He should be expelled grin
Its a big crime in my school.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by cktheluckyman: 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
ceeethru:
PMB plagiarized Obama, yes.

Let Obama take it up if he has time for such trivia in the face of more important state matters.

We voted neither an orator nor a literary giant. If PMB has to copy all the leaders in the world, by all means let him do that as[b] long as he delivers[/b].

What next?

It is just that the dullard is not delivering!!! He is just a dumb illiterate

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by greatermax77(m): 5:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
GOVERNMENT WITH COPY COPY AGENDA

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by seguno2: 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
Khd95:
Weither he authored it or not

CHANGE BEGIN WITH ME

The new slogan is Change begins with lies.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by madridsta007(m): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
mars123:

You obviously have no idea of the seriousness of plagiarism. A couple of years ago, a German Minister had to resign due to the crime of plagiarism. In 2013 to be specific. The Education Minister.

This time, it isn't a Minister of an European country. It is the Nigerian President.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Lilimax(f): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2016
Chai! This is pure corruption embarassed Why should another head of states speech be plagiarized? Don't we have astute writers anymore in this country? Evil change and scam everywhere tongue

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by awa(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
Kai... APC Govt. would continue to bring shame to this nation.

Surround yourself with sound people, you said No. You want your own people.

But when it is belittling this country, you bring the shame to all of us.

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Rapmoney(m): 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
mars123:
Plagiarism is not a crime? Now I see why Nigeria is so backward!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Mockinbird: 5:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
Paperwhite:
You even have time to waste with these zombies still?
The guy get time o.
I rather chat with my dawg than talking to zombies.

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bashir Ahmed Meets Atiku's Children, Aliyu And Mustapha Abubakar / APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React / Buhari And Merkel Laughing Off Aisha’s BBC Interview (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.