Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech (43549 Views)

Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Obama's Speech Plagiarism: Buhari Orders Sanctions For Speech Mix Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by salabscholar01(m): 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
ok
Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by gozmok1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
first of all ..president buhari is a good president a man of integrity,he's incorruptible .

PLEASE I SAID THE ABOVE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL

The truth is that President Buhari has brought nothing but poverty, incompetence, fascism, ethnic cleansing, recession, abuse of power, persecution, genocide, chaos, destruction, division, fear, death, shame and the gnashing of teeth to Nigeria. He has no way of running the country other than to intimidate the citizens with brute force and threaten the opposition with his numerous security agencies. That is his legacy and it is one of failure, lost opportunitues and shattered dreams. Finally the President would do well to remember that a large number of people that supported him in his quest to become President in last years election were all originally from the PDP.

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by tejumorelar: 5:51pm On Sep 16, 2016
Buhari, u dey fall ma hand nah..... Wetin u knw self

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Realist2: 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
Budget they pad -lifted back to back, speech too, copy and paste back to back. This only happen when a NEPA BILL certificate Holder assume a position of being a president.

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by awa(m): 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2016
... copy copy copy Presido.

Just continue copying other peoples' write-ups without copying their hard work in positioning their countries.

Copy copy Presido....

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Rapmoney(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
mars123:
listen to yourself. "just like Obama said..." blah. is it really necessary? when Hillary Clinton quoted Lil Wayne's rap in a campaign speech recently did she say just like lil Wayne rapped ogbeni take your wailing out of my profile don't quote me again oh.
Bullcrap!!! I'm sure you are one of the people your signature is addressing!

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by leospruce(m): 5:53pm On Sep 16, 2016
IN mr koker's voice Buhari someone cannot say something and you do not copy!is that how you use to do

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by tafrica(m): 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
For those trivialising plagiarism, Hungarian President, Schmitt, resigned in 2012 for plagiarising his PhD.

Buhari could borrow one or two lines from Obama's speech, but not without acknowledging him in the speech, failure to do that makes it plagiarism and shameful that all we could do was to drive honesty (#ChangeBeginsWithMe) with dishonesty.
Let's recall that #ChangeBeginsWithMe project was stolen by Lai as reported last week, now they stole the speech.

All I know is that these people are not sincere and serious with this mantra, all they seek is PR stunt with CHANGE rhetoric.

BBC is carrying the news, the shame has gone international.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by ivandragon: 5:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
Paperwhite:
As usual they have started arriving.When you do so then give credit to whom it's due.Do you know the effects of what he president have done? Have you done a project work & another person plagiarized it? Don't be daft bro.

to many illiterates forming 'informed' on this platform.

these guys always shift the goal post. they have no standard or morality in their reasoning.

if it was GEJ that made the same colossal & criminal faux pau, they would be screaming for his head.

people like the person you quoted are the real reasons why Nigeria has well & truly gone to the dogs...

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Bujumbura(m): 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
mars123:
Copy and Paste or plagiarism is not a crime, is it? People do copy part of each other's work. artistes, writers, film directors, students, are all guilty of this, it's not a new thing...next!
I'm very sure you didn't do Research Methodology in school

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by okenikpoto(m): 5:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
mars123:
Copy and Paste or plagiarism is not a crime, is it? People do copy part of each other's work. artistes, writers, film directors, students, are all guilty of this, it's not a new thing...next!
It is not a crime when when you give the original author credit. It is intellectual theft whn you don't and that my friend is a crime.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by ishiamu(m): 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
zicoraads:

God! You are trying to defend this? Seriously? You are not smart, not even in the least sense of the word.

Plagiarism is a crime. You copy from someone else's work, you credit the work to them. Period! He should have said something like this 'Just like President Obama said in his 2008 inauguration speech, I also...'

But then, what do you expect from a president and his supporters who are not smart. The economy is an attestation to that fact.
Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by tiredface: 5:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
WHAT CAN ANYONE DO? SUE THE COLLEGE THAT GRADUATED THE MAN? HE NEVER DID GRADUATE, NOT FROM ANY SCHOOL.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Cubeet2: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
mars123:
Plagiarism is a big Crime by Law.
It is the same as Piracy

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Alexander001(m): 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
You don mean it, what will that news change now? Stepping down as president or saving us from recession?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by KingsleyCEO: 5:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
How can you promise heaven on earth and later try to fault me by saying change begins with me... I still don't have power. I run generator. The roads are bad, but I still pay my tax. No water I sunk a a borehole. Have I not changed enough? Which other change do you want from me? OK oga fix the economy first.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by BuariCopyPaste: 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
Buhari the copy and paste master cool cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by vislabraye(m): 6:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
Paperwhite:
Chai! grin grin.This will be another national embarrassment of unimaginable proportion (This reminds one of Trump's wife plagiarism of Mrs.Obama's previous speech) APC no go kill Nigerians oh. Even the "Change" campaign is also conned based on lies just like Buhari's certificate issue.Anyway since he's an illiterate,how will Buhari know if the speech written for him is genuine or otherwise. America may soon denounce Aishia's controversial visit.Abeg APC change is no by force.Enough of these lies.Team-#CHANGEBEGINSWITHLIES(Credit to a good friend).

The "change begins with me" slogan was also plagiarised.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by BuariCopyPaste: 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
awa:
... copy copy copy Presido.

Just continue copying other peoples' write-ups without copying their hard work in positioning their countries.

Copy copy Presido....

cool

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by ceecee02: 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2016
mars123:
so you would have preferred he started quoting references after he finished the speech? you should be smarter than this.
you are really unintelligent! If you are repeating someone's speech oga you quote them, not speech it like its yours. We don't blame the president cos it was prepared by his aids, but we blame him cos a project like DAT calls for an original speech that comes from the heart. What do I know, does the dullard even have a heart?

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by prince985(m): 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2016
lol..wen a candidate did not prepare for his exam..he will enter d hall and copy from people dat know better..wat a disgrace, wat do u expect from an uneducated dullard without skul leavin certificate.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by usbcable(m): 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
See President Buhari’s speech below:

We must resist the temptation to fall back on the same partisanship, pettiness and immaturity that have poisoned our country for so long.

Let us summon a new spirit of responsibility, spirit of service, of patriotism and sacrifice. Let us all resolve to pitch in and work hard and look after, not only ourselves but one another.

What the current problem has taught us is that we cannot have a thriving army of rent seekers and vested interests, while the majority suffers.

See Barack Obama’s speech below:

So let us summon a new spirit of patriotism, of responsibility, where each of us resolves to pitch in and work harder and look after not only ourselves but each other.

Let us remember that, if this financial crisis taught us anything, it’s that we cannot have a thriving Wall Street while Main Street suffers.

In this country, we rise or fall as one nation, as one people. Let’s resist the temptation to fall back on the same partisanship and pettiness and immaturity that has poisoned our politics for so long.

is this really pliagiarism? I think not.

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Mockinbird: 6:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
Bujumbura:
I'm very sure you didn't do Research Methodology in school
That boy is a certificateless dumbo zombie, he's not worth any of your time.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by GuysnMum: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
mars123:

Who did Obama copy? That is an epitome of knowledge. A gov that keeps saying what other people have said will never be truthful to her people...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by IYANGBALI: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
Baba have thief and have been caughted grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by okven: 6:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
Your possibility of going back to durra kingdom come 2019 is gradually becoming certain sir.don't be a monumental failure, just fix what you broke before leaving?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Aroh48(m): 6:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
khristal87:

Which skul did u graduate from?
leave those idiots alone,I am not sure they had any formal Education.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by NameCheckers: 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
Khd95:
Weither he authored it or not

CHANGE BEGIN WITH ME
u can't even spell whether shocked

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by donsteady(m): 6:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
What do you expect from someone with no certificate ?

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by muller101(m): 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
Hope he didn't end the speech. With God bless America.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Deilluminator(m): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
*This writer should provide with the link to that Obama's speech that is being plagiarised. Even though I know that Buhari didn't attend school but I love proves*
Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
elbinmanny:
This man is not satisfied stealing our happiness. He has gone international now stealing other people's speeches. grin Why do i feel that before 2019 we might end up having a major receiver of stolen goods as president embarassed

Buhari is just like Pogba. Completely over hyped before arrival.. & upon arrival, no changes, no impact & nothin to offer to the fanstongue

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

APC Keyamo Vs PDP Segun Sowunmi On Sunrise Daily: Nigerians React / Buhari And Merkel Laughing Off Aisha’s BBC Interview (Photos) / Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.