Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech (43575 Views)

Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Obama's Speech Plagiarism: Buhari Orders Sanctions For Speech Mix Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Jesusloveyou: 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
dam4wummy:
I hope he has tendered an apology letter, what does it take him to put " according to Obama 2008" in the speech
obama suppose to pay for saying what he cannot do. and pmb plan to do what obama said since 2003. that is how ipod with their flat brain always fail exams.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Henrichemeka(m): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2016
Copy and paste Government

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by abbey621(m): 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
I DON'T FREAKIN CARE IF HE PLAGIARIZED OR COPY WORD FOR WORD EVERY ONE OF OBAMA'S SPEECHES, NIGERIANS DO NOT CARE! What we want is for this old man to deliver on what he promised,we don't want new promises just fulfill 50% of your campaign promises. ENOUGH DISTRACTIONS!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by emolala(m): 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
atk5:
Mr Adeola Akinremi must be thinking with his anus not his brain, can someone ask him if during his undergraduate days if he was the author of his Project course work. And over to you some fellow nairalanders any one that think he wrote his project too without him copying anything from someone work let see your hands up.
Here is a word of advice.first thing on monday morning,try going back to ur school and demand for all ur fees paid so far.School no be by force expecially when you are gaining NOTHING.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by vicben27(m): 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
Dis fulani clueless cattle rarer daftness is directly proportional to his stupidity. Along wit his entire crew of confused political thugs

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Tedpgrass: 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
mars123:
Copy and Paste or plagiarism in this context is not a crime, is it? People do copy part of each other's work. artistes, writers, film directors, students, are all guilty of this, it's not a new thing...next!

Erhmmm.

Hope the above comment is a joke..

Where was the acknowledgment??

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Reference(m): 8:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
mars123:
Copy and Paste or plagiarism in this context is not a crime, is it? People do copy part of each other's work. artistes, writers, film directors, students, are all guilty of this, it's not a new thing...next!

A President, haba. You ought tk be thoroughly ashamed of yourself, your nation and your leaders. Too, too bad.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by midol: 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
Bujumbura:
Buhari is the 13th plague that would have happened to the Children of Israelites in Egypt

He is the 8th wonder of the world with his glaring dumbness

He takes the award for Eze ndi slowpoke.

Thank God he didn't end with God bless America

1 Like

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by kramfonos(m): 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2016
usbcable:
See President Buhari’s speech below:

We must resist the temptation to fall back on the same partisanship, pettiness and immaturity that have poisoned our country for so long.

Let us summon a new spirit of responsibility, spirit of service, of patriotism and sacrifice. Let us all resolve to pitch in and work hard and look after, not only ourselves but one another.

What the current problem has taught us is that we cannot have a thriving army of rent seekers and vested interests, while the majority suffers.

See Barack Obama’s speech below:

So let us summon a new spirit of patriotism, of responsibility, where each of us resolves to pitch in and work harder and look after not only ourselves but each other.

Let us remember that, if this financial crisis taught us anything, it’s that we cannot have a thriving Wall Street while Main Street suffers.

In this country, we rise or fall as one nation, as one people. Let’s resist the temptation to fall back on the same partisanship and pettiness and immaturity that has poisoned our politics for so long.

is this really pliagiarism? I think not.

Shameless thief!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by rozayx5(m): 8:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by midol: 8:32pm On Sep 16, 2016
If Buhari had taken the pains to go through a proper school and acquire a REAL certificate, he would have knowb that plagiarism is the BIGGEST CRIME IN GLOBAL ACADEMIA, IT'S LIKE ROBBING A BANK IN THE FINANCIAL SECTOR.

You all see why we've hammering on the dullard to show us his certificate.
nigeria the BIGGEST TOILET IN THE WORLD WHERE THE MOST ILLITERATE RULES THE SOME OF THE WORLD'S BRIGHTEST. grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by kramfonos(m): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Na wa o. Baba don put Nigeria for twuobu,so America will come and arrest us na or wetin? cry cry cry

Wicked! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by midol: 8:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
mars123:
listen to yourself. "just like Obama said..." blah. is it really necessary? when Hillary Clinton quoted Lil Wayne's rap in a campaign speech recently did she say just like lil Wayne rapped ogbeni take your wailing out of my profile don't quote me again oh.

I'll eat my head if you are not a yoruba muslim. Even hausa muslims can't be this daft.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
Some people no get work sha
Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by udobaba(f): 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
Lets thank God he did not end with God bless America. That would have been a disaster.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Wadeoye(m): 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
Who accused him of plagiarism? Obama or Nigerian wailers?

You can't use a phrase or word used by someone else again?

Let even assume, part of Obama was copied without any modification, do the wailers know what is called "fair use"?

Yeye, people - all they want is Buhari failure.
Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by PentiumProf: 8:55pm On Sep 16, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
obama suppose to pay for saying what he cannot do. and pmb plan to do what obama said since 2003. that is how ipod with their flat brain always fail exams.
Zombiesm has affected the way you think

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by dam4wummy(m): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
Jesusloveyou:

I hope u are actually joking about the 2003, cos all news says 2008 including Google

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by PentiumProf: 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
Wadeoye:
Who accused him of plagiarism? Obama or Nigerian wailers?

You can't use a phrase or word used by someone else again?

Let even assume, part of Obama was copied without any modification, do the wailers know what is called "fair use"?

Yeye, people - all they want is Buhari failure.
Just admit the fact that your god buhari is an empty vessel

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Bujumbura(m): 8:57pm On Sep 16, 2016
[quote author=OmidinaOlayemi post=49422836][/quote] be warned. I ll invite chiefobdk or dohari for your matter.

Fotografer grin
Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by KunkeAkinola(m): 9:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
Nawa for Nigerians oo.. U better let change begin with us. What difference does it make?? Obama could have gotten it from somewhere else too.. We have become so rotten that we cannot even by pass whatever brouhaha and get the message itself.
Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Bujumbura(m): 9:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
Malawian:

just asking sha.

Eze.
what is your name and how were you able to pinpoint me
Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by maafen: 9:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
mars123:
If you copy you have to state it. Acknowledge the real author. It is wrong not to acknowledge the real author.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Yeligray(m): 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
Khd95:
Weither he authored it or not

CHANGE BEGIN WITH ME
what can i say you are right but first think to yourself those behind this campaign have they CHANGED?...BRO BE WISE YOU ARE A NIGERIAN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. SHINE YOUR EYE

1 Like

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by maafen: 9:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
Plagiarism small self. What do you expect of someone without a certificate?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by ify84(m): 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
mars123:

Did he give credit to Obama... In Dat speech..?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Wadeoye(m): 9:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
PentiumProf:

Just admit the fact that your god buhari is an empty vessel

Go and check, even Obama and others too were severally alleged to have plagiarized.

Obama is also an empty vessel?

Hopeless wailer - you will wail till 2023... and after that Yoruba will take over for another 8 years to further prolong your wailing.

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by precious1967(m): 9:36pm On Sep 16, 2016
olodo. mama patience family; my fellow widows.
Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by yekparikpa(m): 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2016
mars123:
see this [b][/b]. I still insist the government hasn't committed plagiarism.
Mynd44.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by Bifwoli: 9:49pm On Sep 16, 2016
Vicadonis:
Really? This won't go down well with Nigerians if it happens to be true

Hey Nigerian Feefle , flejiarizin speches also starts wiz you - Buhari .

1 Like

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by prince985(m): 9:50pm On Sep 16, 2016
i am sure they are now looking for ways to blame d past administration naw..maybe they will say it is jonathan that rote d speech..I never doubted NK wen he said dis dullard will b disgraced any where he goess and in anytin he does

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Accused Of Plagiarising Obama’s Speech by prince985(m): 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
Wadeoye:

Go and check, even Obama and others too were severally alleged to have plagiarized.

Obama is also an empty vessel?

Hopeless wailer - you will wail till 2023... and after that Yoruba will take over for another 8 years to further prolong your wailing.
who is staying in dis country with u?..wen Biafra goes, u and hausa can drag d seat for one billions years if u want after u must have died in greed nd stupidity and buried under cow sh*t

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

El-Rufai & Yahaya Bello Storm Ekiti To Support Fayemi Ahead Of Election / Buhari, Jimi Benson In Early Lead In Ikorodu - PM News / Throwback Photo Of Governor Fayose And Fayemi… When The Going Was Good!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.