Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

In Love With My Cousin Ex Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love With My Cousin Ex Boyfriend (627 Views)

My Fiancee Is Not Trustworthy, She Had Sex With Her Ex Boyfriend / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love With My Cousin Ex Boyfriend by bollyano(f): 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2016
Re: In Love With My Cousin Ex Boyfriend by Spicylate(f): 8:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
What do you want to do? Well if I were in your shoes, I wouldn't date the guy.

1 Like

Re: In Love With My Cousin Ex Boyfriend by slimthugchimee(m): 8:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
bollyano:
Good evening people.

I'm not a very active member here but I'm in a dilemma that needs advise, I hope you great people here can be of help.

Sometimes this year, my cousin introduced her boyfriend to me and we became friends, the guy stays in my area but doesn't work in my state. though the guy doesn't have my number and I don't have his then. All of a sudden after about 2 months of our first meeting , he came to my house and said my cousin has been acting strange since the first time we met that she noticed the guy likes me and he's dating me already. To cut the long story short, she broke up with the guy and this guy has been asking me out for sometime. I think I'm falling in love with me already. Please advise me on what to do. God bless you all
you are not making any sense, next time speak english
Re: In Love With My Cousin Ex Boyfriend by modsfucker: 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
I won't comment here because of this thread of yours https://www.nairaland.com/2217660/vote-change-vote-bahari-osinbajo

(1) (Reply)

Do You Blame The Guy? / What Should I Do? / Serious Frnds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.