Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Do You Blame The Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Blame The Guy? (625 Views)

Man Proposes To Cheating Girlfriend, Brings Along The Guy She’s Cheating With / I Steal From My Husband And Blame The House Help. / Before You Blame Girls See This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Blame The Guy? by krissconnect(m): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
A female friend of mine called me this evening, crying, telling me about her broken relationship. She said before they agreed on dating each other, they had the agreement that it is going to be a no-sex relationship. The guy agreed. But then, she later discovered that after 3 months they met, the guy has been getting sex from other females. Really it was devastating for her when she tried confronting him. She eventually broke up.
I did my best to console her though but coudnt put the whole blame on the poor guy. How do you think a no-sex relationship will work on a normal guy? Cool, he's going to abstain from sexing you, but you can never blame him for getting it outside. He is human and not a tree.

Lalasticlala, domnique,mynd44, what is your take on this?
Re: Do You Blame The Guy? by EmperorLee(m): 8:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
Donique gbaa ni grin
Re: Do You Blame The Guy? by falconey(m): 8:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
my take is exactly as yours just words difference.
Re: Do You Blame The Guy? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
falconey:
my take is exactly as yours just words difference.
tell it anyways...
Re: Do You Blame The Guy? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
So it works only on abnormal guys undecided...You guys really need to stop justifying ur lack of self control and he should have told the girl from d beginning that he cant do it.
Re: Do You Blame The Guy? by krissconnect(m): 8:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
EmperorLee:
Donique gbaa ni grin
Modified... Na only mistake u dey see_change dole cheesy
Re: Do You Blame The Guy? by Davash222(m): 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
My girlfriend is still a virgin, we've dated for like 4 years now and we are still cool , though Sometimes temptations do come but I exert great fortitude while tackling them just not to fall to the opposite factor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Blame The Guy? by VickyRotex(f): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
"How do you think a no-sex relationship will work on a normal guy? Cool, he's going to abstain from sexing you, but you can never blame him for getting it outside."

Wrong! What's your definition of a normal guy? The fact that a guy abstains from sex means he isn't normal? Haba, Op!

Don't generalise it. The fact that you as a guy can't abstain from sex before marriage, doesn't mean all guys can't.

There are still guys who wouldn't have sex with their girlfriends, and yet they wouldn't get it from anywhere else.

There are still guys who believe in "No Sex Before Marriage!"

"To each his own"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Blame The Guy? by chigoizie7(m): 9:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
MzLarem:
So it works only on abnormal guys undecided...You guys really need to stop justifying ur lack of self control and he should have told the girl from d beginning that he cant do it.

So, becos, the girl has made a decission for herself, I should follow her abi?

What if my own decission was to be banging her every other night, would she follow me?

Selfish sets of people.

U told a guy, ur BF not even your husband, that once u are dating, there shouldn't be sex involved. The guy said ok.

Since u have locked the door to ur puna and swallowed the key, u kukuma no wan make the guy scratch body elsewhere? Babe, u are deadlier than death.

1 Like

Re: Do You Blame The Guy? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
chigoizie7:

So, becos, the girl has made a decission for herself, I should follow her abi?

What if my own decission was to be banging her every other night, would she follow me?

Selfish sets of people.

U told a guy, ur BF not even your husband, that once u are dating, there shouldn't be sex involved. The guy said ok.

Since u have locked the door to ur puna and swallowed the key, u kukuma no wan make the guy scratch body elsewhere? Babe, u are deadlier than death.
No one is asking you to follow her...He agreed to be in the relationship..This thing is like a contract,You present your proposal,I present my terms and conditions...you dont like it,you withdraw your proposal and everybody is cool!

BTW,its only a boyfriend you can give the 'No sex' policy not your husband.
Re: Do You Blame The Guy? by chigoizie7(m): 9:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
MzLarem:
No one is asking you to follow her...He agreed to be in the relationship..This thing is like a contract,You present your proposal,I present my terms and conditions...you dont like it,you withdraw your proposal and everybody is cool!

BTW,its only a boyfriend you can give the 'No sex' policy not your husband.

Okwa ifugo?
Re: Do You Blame The Guy? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
chigoizie7:

Okwa ifugo?
Whatever that means...Omo yoruba ni mi. Egun to be precise.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Why Men Cheat In Relationships (don’t Ignore No. 6) / What's View On This Question / Jump Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.