Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience (3414 Views)

Lady Who Turned Down Boyfriend’s Marriage Proposal On Her Birthday Writes / Girls, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Guy :share Your Experience / Girls Ever Been Embarrassed Visiting A Guy? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by Peacefullove: 8:26am On Sep 17, 2016
EmperorLee:
Emii Ekun.. Turn down woman when I never marry? Am I mad?

Emprolee shebi girls are sex object for your own eyes ?

I have awesome sisters and cousins , this really affect the way I treat ladies .

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by Peacefullove: 8:26am On Sep 17, 2016
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by Peacefullove: 8:32am On Sep 17, 2016
princemi:
Okay, so the day before yesterday, a very courageous 'sister' walked up to me and told me she likes me. unfortunately i don't like her that much (not that i hate her either, she's just not my kind of person).

It was very difficult but i had to be straight with her so i don't create a misconception. She said it was fine when i told her i don't feel the same but i could see the hurt in her face. She's been avoiding me and acting all weird around me ever since. It's like i stole her freedom or something.

Now i feel this guilt and it got me wondering : how do ladies feel when they ask a guy out and he turns them down??

I understand why you feel guilt bro, but at times people reject a romantic interest for various reasons , it can be not having same feeling to probably a person not ready for the responsibility of a relationship or circumstances beyond ones control .

No doubt the lady will feel bad, but it also depends on the maturity of the guy involve, a matured Guy will control the situation in a way that wont affect the ladies self esteem.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by Peacefullove: 8:32am On Sep 17, 2016
princemi:
Okay, so the day before yesterday, a very courageous 'sister' walked up to me and told me she likes me. unfortunately i don't like her that much (not that i hate her either, she's just not my kind of person).

It was very difficult but i had to be straight with her so i don't create a misconception. She said it was fine when i told her i don't feel the same but i could see the hurt in her face. She's been avoiding me and acting all weird around me ever since. It's like i stole her freedom or something.

Now i feel this guilt and it got me wondering : how do ladies feel when they ask a guy out and he turns them down??

I understand why you feel guilt bro, but at times people reject a romantic interest for various reasons , it can be not having same feeling to probably a person not ready for the responsibility of a relationship or circumstances beyond ones control .

No doubt the lady will feel bad, but it also depends on the maturity of the guy involve, a matured Guy will control the situation in a way that wont affect the ladies self esteem.

But am still saying it , I always respect this kind of ladies .

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by EmperorLee(m): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2016
Peacefullove:

Emprolee shebi girls are sex object for your own eyes ?

I have awesome sisters and cousins , this really affect the way I treat ladies .

Nna nawa oo, when I talk say girls na sex subject na

If you treat ladies right then you won't turn down any lady that swallows all her pride to declare her love for you, that itself is very rude. Even if you don't love or like her, the fact that she was bold enough to make the first move should make you consider giving her a chance.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by princemi(m): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Nope...can't remember being rejected by a guy

oh... good for you

1 Like

Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by princemi(m): 9:02am On Sep 17, 2016
Peacefullove:

But am still saying it , I always respect this kind of ladies .

Ya you're right....

about your last statement, you are a matured guy
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
Zceesneh:
i don turn down millions of girls grin i like mature girls
i turn down girls who approach me cos they don't fit my bill. but what makes me crazy is the ones I approach turns me down
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by princemi(m): 5:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
ishilove ever been rejected?? come share
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by princemi(m): 5:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
wissed:
i turn down girls who approach me cos they don't fit my bill. but what makes me crazy is the ones I approach turns me down

weird
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
princemi:

weird
*sniffs* those evil witches
Re: Ladies Have You Ever Been Turned Down By A Guy ? Share Your Experience by SweetieConstie(f): 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2016
DharmyYinks:
Sweetieconstie smiley

DharmyYinks grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please What Is Wrong With This Pictures? / How To Make A Man Propose To You And Crave To Marry You Within Six Months / Save Yourself From Bank Stress.........join Koloquid Today. Click To Know More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.