Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] (56960 Views)

Sean Tizzle's Baby Mama And Daughter Pictured / Sean Tizzle Welcomes Ayomide, His First Child With His America Based Girlfriend / Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Berbierklaus(f): 2:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
gypsey:
or we could just have both, strawberry and vanilla however i am more than happy to wait as long as it takes for your decision grin tongue
Let's see if You won't give up grin
After 6 years tongue

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 17, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Let's see if You won't give up grin
After 6 years tongue
grin grin grin grin kikikikikiki 6 years! shocked grin you! are very charming, i like your sense of humour, 6 years you say? it will be worth waiting for i am sure.
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Berbierklaus(f): 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin kikikikikiki 6 years! shocked grin you! are very charming, i like your sense of humour, 6 years you say? it will be worth waiting for i am sure.
errrhhhmmmmmm
Are you sure? or we could just fasten the years to

Tomorrow wink
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by NameCheckers: 2:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
ubsilas:
these presenters wont learn...let people's private life out of your interview!

until they slap one presenter one day, d rubbish go stop
u need wat Lil Wayne own... The present ask am if he dey use juju write music....he vex eh
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
Berbierklaus:

errrhhhmmmmmm
Are you sure? or we could just fasten the years to

Tomorrow wink
yea! that! i would not say No to, yes! let's do it Tomorrow! now i will let you pick the venue smiley
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Berbierklaus(f): 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
gypsey:
yea! that! i would not say No to, yes! let's do it Tomorrow! now i will let you pick the venue smiley
I really don't have an idea.

Not from this planet,can You pick thr venue please
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Oghumu1(m): 5:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
ubsilas:

They annoy me so much.
They forgot their life ain't safe out there if been caught in the street. I pity this guy, make Sean tizzle guys get am for street.
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Oghumu1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 17, 2016
That's how Birdman walked into a radio station to warn the presenter to put some Respect on his name.. These people poke too much into people's personal life. Sean u are buying your cream with your money, its nobody's business,

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Codes151(m): 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
I can imagine how tizzle felt!! Loool
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
Berbierklaus:

I really don't have an idea.

Not from this planet,can You pick thr venue please
what?! not from this planet? well... i am up for that too, how about on Jupiter? only i am not sure we would find strawberry or vanilla ice cream in jupiter tongue, what say you?
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by grandstar(m): 6:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
gypsey:
i think you will find she is not bleaching grin you and your aunty could be mistaken, you see unlike africa or nigeria Canada has cold weather i mean very very very in the winter and winter lasts for atleast 6 to 8 months in a year so people are always covered up with heavy cloths like jackets and coats and that makes their skins to turn light as a result of lack of enough sun shine hence it appears like they are bleaching, believe me i know. cheesy

Thanks for the info.

Question: Is there a Meth crisis in Canada?
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
grandstar:

Thanks for the info.

Question: Is there a Meth crisis in Canada?
not that i am aware of besides i am in London UK at the moment. and what exactly do you mean by meth crisis? could you elaborate please?
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
ubsilas:

them go jam Terry g one day.
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by IbBarham(m): 11:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
Abasha...Iranu
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by ugonna1054(m): 11:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
jpeg45:
See mumu question
scam
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Gemc3(f): 12:53am On Sep 18, 2016
Why the interviewer de shout sef? Msheeeew. Must he answer the question? God know say if na Davido, bottle for don land for persin head.
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Gemc3(f): 12:59am On Sep 18, 2016
Berbierklaus:
And what if h bleached?

Is it not his skin?

This Nigerian society is just too judgemental undecided
that interviewer should be sanctioned,such unprofessionalism,what has his bleaching got to do with his music?

I am not understanding sef

LOL. I tire o
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Gemc3(f): 1:00am On Sep 18, 2016
kilokeys:
Ethics of interviews

She could have rephrased saying stuff like " rumour has it that your skin tone is lighter than before, is it the good life pple get from being rich and famous or..., what do u have to say about these rumours?

Not " oga, are u bleaching"?

Exactly. See the way he was shouting sef. Like Sean HAD to answer him.
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Berbierklaus(f): 6:03am On Sep 18, 2016
gypsey:
what?! not from this planet? well... i am up for that too, how about on Jupiter? only i am not sure we would find strawberry or vanilla ice cream in jupiter tongue, what say you?
Jupiter? I would have loved to but

I stay in Pluto,you'd have to journey through saturn,Uranus before getting to me,and its a dangerous path,lions and other wild animals,would have made a feast of you before you get here tonguetongue
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 18, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Jupiter? I would have loved to but

I stay in Pluto,you'd have to journey through saturn,Uranus before getting to me,and its a dangerous path,lions and other wild animals,would have made a feast of you before you get here tonguetongue
wow! i feel like i am in a love story like in hollywood movies grin grin, now i ve realised why it may take 6 years to get an ice cream date with you, well... you did warn me. but anything to share a bowl of ice cream with you? i am prepared to do.
I will began to park my luggages for the journey to this planets , i hope you will be there when i finally gets to pluto grin grin
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Berbierklaus(f): 8:32am On Sep 18, 2016
gypsey:
wow! i feel like i am in a love story like in hollywood movies grin grin, now i ve realised why it may take 6 years to get an ice cream date with you, well... you did warn me. but anything to share a bowl of ice cream with you? i am prepared to do.
I will began to park my luggages for the journey to this planets , i hope you will be there when i finally gets to pluto grin grin
That's the spirit wink
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 18, 2016
Berbierklaus:

That's the spirit wink
is this a yes then? tongue
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Berbierklaus(f): 8:41am On Sep 18, 2016
gypsey:
is this a yes then? tongue
Lol cheesy
YES wink
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 18, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Lol cheesy

YES wink
what?! shocked yeeee! *sings* haaaalleluyah! halleluyah! halleluyah! grin grin,
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 18, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Lol cheesy

YES wink
yeeee! *sings* haaaleluyah! halleluyah! halleluyah! grin grin. this has been the most exciting of my time on Nairaland, i would like to thank my mum, my aunti, my.... my phone, my... including Nairaland for this wonderfull opportunity to have an ice cream date with a gorgeous and very intelligent and pretty female. i am so excited grin
Now how can we make this fairytale come to live? tongue
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Berbierklaus(f): 9:12am On Sep 18, 2016
gypsey:
yeeee! *sings* haaaleluyah! halleluyah! halleluyah! grin grin. this has been the most exciting of my time on Nairaland, i would like to thank my mum, my aunti, my.... my phone, my... including Nairaland for this wonderfull opportunity to have an ice cream date with a gorgeous and very intelligent and pretty female. i am so excited grin
Now how can we make this fairytale come to live? tongue
Yes we can,

but.....
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 18, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Yes we can,

but.....
Hian! but? again tongue *shaking* are there more mountings to climb
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Berbierklaus(f): 9:38am On Sep 18, 2016
gypsey:
Hian! but? again tongue *shaking* are there more mountings to climb
I realised I don't like ice cream anymore tongue
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 18, 2016
Berbierklaus:

I realised I don't like ice cream anymore tongue
grin grin grin grin grin my fault, i didn't bother to ask what you like, pardon me, with pleasure i ask . what do you like?
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Berbierklaus(f): 10:59am On Sep 18, 2016
gypsey:
grin grin grin grin grin my fault, i didn't bother to ask what you like, pardon me, with pleasure i ask . what do you like?
Nothing but Iphone7 wink
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 18, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Nothing but Iphone7 wink
what?! hian! but i am not that Rich grin jeeez! i could not afford it. anyway even if i have to steal it i will, as long as it will make you happy, as i ve said anything for you? i will do. tongue * goes out to look for iphone7* i will be back.....?
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Berbierklaus(f): 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
gypsey:
what?! hian! but i am not that Rich grin jeeez! i could not afford it. anyway even if i have to steal it i will, as long as it will make you happy, as i ve said anything for you? i will do. tongue * goes out to look for iphone7* i will be back.....?
gringringringringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland / Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos / Adeshina Adesanya Is Dead! (Pastor Ajidara)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.