Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] (56957 Views)

Sean Tizzle's Baby Mama And Daughter Pictured / Sean Tizzle Welcomes Ayomide, His First Child With His America Based Girlfriend / Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 17, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Na so.

I really do pity this celebrities,but I believe they are aware of what they signed up for as a celebrity
pity? naa! i do not, they made their beds they lay on it. as you have asserted Rightly they knew what they were signing up for, perhaps.
they can not eat their cakes and still have it. tongue
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by MNDY(m): 11:28am On Sep 17, 2016
martineinstein:
his reaction to d question just prove that he s bleaching....some celebs have been asked more provoking questions and they stylishly waved or answered them.

Guilty conscience is killing him

He just shown he s irresponsibe

Thank you! Brymo replied a Twitter fan who told him not to kill his already dying career with "my career died since 2013"
-
If I was Tizzle, I'd be like:

"Yes, I'm bleaching"

PRESENTER: But why?

TIZZLE: It's none of your business!

PRESENTER: God condemns it!

TIZZLE: Leave that to me and God!

Period.
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Berbierklaus(f): 11:34am On Sep 17, 2016
gypsey:
pity? naa! i do not, they made their beds they lay on it. as you have asserted Rightly they knew what they were signing up for, perhaps.
they can not eat their cakes and still have it. tongue
Abi
LOL grin

The guy probably wanna look tushed up grin
Poverty nentality,Davido is not bleaching yet he looks so cool
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Slickest(m): 11:34am On Sep 17, 2016
When me wan black na im som dey bleach
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 17, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Abi
LOL grin

The guy probably wanna look tushed up grin
Poverty nentality,Davido is not bleaching yet he looks so cool
yes! just as you look very pretty kiss i couldn't help noticing tongue pardon my curiousity
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 17, 2016
smiley
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by AreaFada2: 11:58am On Sep 17, 2016
Oche211:
Those pics are of the same person with different colour.
How person go believe say he no bleach.

Sir, he nor bleach o. He just Alao-Akalalised his skin a little bit. grin grin cheesy
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Berbierklaus(f): 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
gypsey:
yes! just as you look very pretty kiss i couldn't help noticing tongue pardon my curiousity
Thanks smiley

You don't look bad either,I took a peek at your profile wink
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by naijaboiy: 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
kaen1317:
Storming out means he's been confronted with the bitter truth and he is indeed bleaching forgetting that black is beautiful. Look at Akon
Osheeey! Psychologist Aye! undecided
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by kaen1317: 12:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
naijaboiy:

Osheeey! Psychologist Aye! undecided
which cream u dey use?
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by naijaboiy: 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
kaen1317:
which cream u dey use?
Vaseline...why?
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Thanks smiley

You don't look bad either,I took a peek at your profile wink
thanks! i was curious to know who would make a good, mature and Educated point in a conversation as you have, and you turned out to be good looking too tongue
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
gypsey:
yes! but the folks they are interviewing like this obnoxious Guy and all the other so called nigerian celebrities are not professionals either as this interviewee have proved, hence the mediocrity.
they were both unprofessional i would say.

You made sense. Throwing up the middle finger at the camera in there was un-celebrity like.
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Berbierklaus(f): 12:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
gypsey:
thanks! i was curious to know who would make a good, mature and Educated point in a conversation as you have, and you turned out to be good looking too tongue
I'm flattered smiley

I had a much more enlightened partner too,I'd say

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Berbierklaus(f): 12:39pm On Sep 17, 2016
gypsey:
I am flattered smiley

you'd agree with me that I had an enlightend partner too

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
Berlynn:

why deactivate ur first account?
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by banmee(m): 12:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
This is probably the most childish interview i have ever seen. Most of you cannot live in a normal society. Una go look tire. The concept of living your lives and letting others live theirs is alien to Nigerians.
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Chukazu: 12:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
ubsilas:
these presenters wont learn...let people's private life out of your interview!

until they slap one presenter one day, d rubbish go stop

no sir. this is journalism at it best.. not rumor mongering.. pure investigative, not hear-say
this is no hold barred journalism.
and if you know netNg, you know they are by far the most reliable entertainment media outlet.
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 17, 2016
ubsilas:
these presenters wont learn...let people's private life out of your interview!

until they slap one presenter one day, d rubbish go stop
Are the presenters hands tied? He will return the slap nau.lol If you decide to become a celebrity you should be ready to tackle personal questions all the time. It comes with being in the public eye. Every job comes with its disadvantages, Nigerian celebrities should suck it up and quit whining about their privacy. Its not like they even have paparazzi following their every step. Mr tizzle should take a seat joor.
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
Berbierklaus:

I am flattered smiley

you'd agree with me that I had an enlightend partner too
grin grin grin grin kikikikikiki you can flirt too! *blushes* wink
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
Berbierklaus:

I'm flattered smiley

I had a much more enlightened partner too,I'd say
now you are teasing! me grin grin grin LOL! thank you!
me thinks me and you should get together for a good chat and share a big bowl of cool vanila ice cream *jokes* grin what say you?
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Berbierklaus(f): 1:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
gypsey:

gypsey:
grin grin grin grin kikikikikiki you can flirt too! *blushes* wink
LOL grin
ofcourse I can wink

But I'm real and I mean what I said smiley
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by highbeekeys(m): 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
beautiful232:
So men also bleach??

smh oooo grin
Those two Sean tizzle pictures...which one do you prefer as a lady....
Maa ton ra e. cryI
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Berbierklaus(f): 1:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
gypsey:
me thinks me and you should get together for a good chat and share a big bowl of cool vanila ice cream *jokes* grin what say you?
Me thinks its a great idea and would love to but its just *jokes* tongue
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by madamoflife(f): 1:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
[b]THE THING PAIN AM

HE should av jxt answerd truthfully or wave the questions off like a matUred sombori
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Me thinks its a great idea and would love to but its just *jokes* tongue
No it's not a joke, i only put *joke* because i did not want to sound offensive. embarassed
okay, let me start again, would you like to get together some times with me for a good chat and share a big bowl of cool vanilla ice cream? please! grin
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by beautiful232(f): 2:02pm On Sep 17, 2016
highbeekeys:
Those two Sean tizzle pictures...which one do you prefer as a lady.... Maa ton ra e. cryI

angry
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Berbierklaus(f): 2:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
gypsey:
No it's not a joke, i only put *joke* because i did not want to sound offensive. embarassed
okay, let me start again, would you like to get together some times with me for a good chat and share a big bowl of cool vanilla ice cream? please! grin
Lol grin

If only You had said a chilled strawberry ice cream,I could have been on my way by now tongue
So I'm gonna have to think about cool vanilla ice cream grin
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
beautiful232:
So men also bleach??

smh oooo grin

Yeah sick mofo's n this sean tizzle is one of them i can remember when i came across him @ d airport he looked so bad with discolored Skin Patches that normally affects bleachers...i lost all d respect i had for him then even his songs too..i just hate fake ppl
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Zedoo(m): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
See its the truth... MOST of our artistes bleach...ive seen it first hand....forget that they become stars and appear larger than life in their videos they most gat low self esteem especially when they see how the ladies fall over "fresh" dudes....i mean hey even olamide dun fair, or nobody noticed?
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Ishiugbo: 2:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
TunezMediaTV:
During a brief chat at NetNg studios yesterday, Music Star, Sean Tizzle stormed out of the interview when he was questioned about his skin transformation.

When he was asked to explain to Nigerians if he truly bleached, 27-year-old Ondo singer stood up and walked out while giving the cameras his middle finger.

Sean Tizzle had previously blamed the Nigerian press for the bleaching accusations leveled against him in an old interview, he told HFTV;

‘ Right now you can see what I
look like, I really don’t know about all that, because people go still talk. Guess we could just blame it on the filters and these days I’ve been advised not to use them anymore, I just post my pictures without them’ ...Yoruba Boiz and bleaching be like Rat and Cray-fish,they can't help it!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5jf_ms88h0

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/sean-tizzle-storms-out-of-interview.html?m=1

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Lol grin

If only You had said a chilled strawberry ice cream,I could have been on my way by now tongue
So I'm gonna have to think about cool vanilla ice cream grin

or we could just have both, strawberry and vanilla however i am more than happy to wait as long as it takes for your decision grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) / Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos / Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.