Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] (56958 Views)

Sean Tizzle's Baby Mama And Daughter Pictured / Sean Tizzle Welcomes Ayomide, His First Child With His America Based Girlfriend / Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by esosuo: 9:18am On Sep 17, 2016
Eya dis one clear pass dvd ,but some times money dey bleach person oh undecided
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by kenigwe18: 9:18am On Sep 17, 2016
Yea the truth really hurt grin grin
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by kilokeys(m): 9:19am On Sep 17, 2016
Ethics of interviews

She could have rephrased saying stuff like " rumour has it that your skin tone is lighter than before, is it the good life pple get from being rich and famous or..., what do u have to say about these rumours?

Not " oga, are u bleaching"?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by magicminister: 9:19am On Sep 17, 2016
Confam guy!!
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 17, 2016
grin
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by wildchild1: 9:21am On Sep 17, 2016
Heheheheheh

Check my signature for your club Jerseys
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by saintdennis(m): 9:22am On Sep 17, 2016
ubsilas:
these presenters wont learn...let people's private life out of your interview!

until they slap one presenter one day, d rubbish go stop

If they wanna live a private life they shouldn't have chosen fame!

2 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Ekakamba: 9:22am On Sep 17, 2016
Journalism & fallacy of complex questions be like........ grin grin
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 17, 2016
u are back berlyn is back
Berlynn:
grin
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by martineinstein(m): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2016
beautiful232:
So men also bleach??

smh oooo grin
are u just new to the system?....the rate at which lagos men bleach is almost equal to dat of d women
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by helovesme(f): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2016
This guy is quite talented. I like his "loke loke" and "sho le" songs.

It's a pity that this bleaching allegation is beginning to overshadow his music career.

The press should let him be.
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by grandstar(m): 9:23am On Sep 17, 2016
On Thursday, I showed my Aunty who is in her 70's pictures of her daughter who is in Canada.

My aunty did not recognise her. She said she has become Oyinbo. She alleged she's bleaching.

I agree with her. Her daugher was dark skinned before. She was almost looking like Michael Jackson
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by martineinstein(m): 9:24am On Sep 17, 2016
NaijaProxyBase:
[size=15pt]Sean, you did the right thing. What a Foolish question!! And why did they upload it online ? Fools [/size]
potential bleacher spotted

2 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by martineinstein(m): 9:28am On Sep 17, 2016
helovesme:
This guy is quite talented. I like his "loke loke" and "sho le" songs.

It's a pity that this bleaching allegation is beginning to overshadow his music career.

The press should let him be.
they cant.they made him popular;they will mar him also

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by LuvU2: 9:28am On Sep 17, 2016
bleachers wont like this gringrin
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by goingape: 9:30am On Sep 17, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
How does it concern anyone what he chooses to do with his body
lolzzz

true talk.

when I shaved I always look way younger
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by buckyfof(m): 9:31am On Sep 17, 2016
seapson:
dats d spirit bro #Sean ....Buhari is dere,dey didn't go to ask him if he truly has a bleached brain or not...
I'm sure if you had 6 more middle fingers,u'd av given it to dem...

Dude, forget story.....he was embarrassed
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by beautiful232(f): 9:31am On Sep 17, 2016
martineinstein:
are u just new to the system?....the rate at which lagos men bleach is almost equal to dat of d women

I don't bleach ,so I don't know
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2016
If Na me be sean T I go juss answer them say. Can't u see the difference between the pishurs? Wetin fii cause this transformation?
If u bleach nothing concern them
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Dvampire(m): 9:36am On Sep 17, 2016
You want the society to recognize you as a celebrity yet you give negative attitude when under pressure. In as much as the interviewer asked a stupid question in a rather 'answer my question or you die' way, there are other ways of responding. Either you decline or say something. Most of our celebrities should know that facing the media is a rather tricky business, that's why a PR manager is hired. Your reputation is often on the line as it seems the media sometimes forget that celebrities are also human.

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by midol: 9:37am On Sep 17, 2016
yorubas and tura cream. grin

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by GoodSide: 9:45am On Sep 17, 2016
ekiti niggis and lies
shey men get time dey edit pix.
pimple acne face nigga
as blac as coal
bleach like fool
cheap niggi

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Berbierklaus(f): 9:45am On Sep 17, 2016
And what if h bleached?

Is it not his skin?

This Nigerian society is just too judgemental undecided
that interviewer should be sanctioned,such unprofessionalism,what has his bleaching got to do with his music?

I am not understanding sef

4 Likes

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 17, 2016
flyca:

Why is he then forming celebrity if he wants a secret private life? Yeye angry
i wonder o! once any one began to claim to be celebrity their private life is gone.
besides these so called celebrities are the ones who goes to the media when they need publicity and when they get what they want they began to complain about their private lives
they are also the ones who post all sorts of their private life on facebook and other social media. they want to eat their cakes and still have it.

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Paseus(m): 9:49am On Sep 17, 2016
angryBut why is it that most yoruba men nd women love bleaching their skin upandan?

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by olive282(f): 9:51am On Sep 17, 2016
martineinstein:
his reaction to d question just prove that he s bleaching....some celebs have been asked more provoking questions and they stylishly waved or answered them.

Guilty conscience is killing him

He just shown he s irresponsibe

Mr responsible.... angry
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Alfredex(m): 9:52am On Sep 17, 2016
wetin concern una whether e bleach or not.....una dey ask unnecessary questions sontimz
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by metallisc(m): 9:52am On Sep 17, 2016
ubsilas:
these presenters wont learn...let people's private life out of your interview!

until they slap one presenter one day, d rubbish go stop

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by metallisc(m): 9:53am On Sep 17, 2016
olive282:

Mr responsible.... angry

nwanyi 042! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by TerrorSquad147: 9:54am On Sep 17, 2016
ismokeweed:
Don't know what is wrong with people. Someone's real color is coming out and you're asking if he's bleaching. Is that fair? Now he's exhibited his foolishness and his real color may leave
LMAO grin grin
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 17, 2016
Zceesneh:
u are back berlyn is back

yea grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo) / Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland / Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.