Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] (56959 Views)

Sean Tizzle's Baby Mama And Daughter Pictured / Sean Tizzle Welcomes Ayomide, His First Child With His America Based Girlfriend / Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by kenoz(m): 9:55am On Sep 17, 2016
undecided
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:55am On Sep 17, 2016
ubsilas:
these presenters wont learn...let people's private life out of your interview!

until they slap one presenter one day, d rubbish go stop
he has no private life once he began to post every thing he does on social media or goes to TV and Radio for interviews, all he had to do was to answer the question like a professional because one day he will need the media again as for slapping some one any one who does that on live TV will not only go to prison for assault they will also pay heavily on compensation and their so called career Ruined so slapping some one is the worst idea.
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by kelvinkosi(m): 9:56am On Sep 17, 2016
Only God can save us. cheesy cheesy

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 17, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by olamixx(m): 10:00am On Sep 17, 2016
the poster below me said it all
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2016
Berbierklaus:
And what if h bleached?

Is it not his skin?

This Nigerian society is just too judgemental undecided
that interviewer should be sanctioned,such unprofessionalism,what has his bleaching got to do with his music?

I am not understanding sef
i think you will find he is the one who was unprofessional by walking out and insulting the interviewer, he made himself look stup!d next time he may need the interviewer to publish his work. all he had to do was to answer a yes or No to the question with a smile and clear the air. it's that simple
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by flokii: 10:01am On Sep 17, 2016
Same thing Omawunmi did one time like that..
Those interviewing them should know when to stop and not push further.. afterall it's his life, his business and problem

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by KingsleyCEO: 10:07am On Sep 17, 2016
Nigerians will be like I am not bleaching o, this is my original colour stress made it disappear before, the natural colour is beginning to come back.

When they say the above just know they are related to uncle Lai Mohammed!
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by flyca: 10:09am On Sep 17, 2016
gypsey:
i wonder o! once any one began to claim to be celebrity their private life is gone.
besides these so called celebrities are the ones who goes to the media when they need publicity and when they get what they want they began to complain about their private lives
they are also the ones who post all sorts of their private life on facebook and other social media. they want to eat their cakes and still have it.
You just spoke as someone with great understanding. Kudos!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 17, 2016
kilokeys:
Ethics of interviews

She could have rephrased saying stuff like " rumour has it that your skin tone is lighter than before, is it the good life pple get from being rich and famous or..., what do u have to say about these rumours?

Not " oga, are u bleaching"?
Absolutely! you! are a proper journalist grin very professional!, some nigerian so called journalist has no training or qualification most of them go into it because of lack of Jobs, so have No format some times on how to do the work.
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Trybes(m): 10:15am On Sep 17, 2016
Speechless. That's how you make me feel Mr. Presenter
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 10:20am On Sep 17, 2016
That presenter is a big fool. No sense of professionalism but that's what you get around here where people who never acquired a diploma in mass communication or attended journalism school hops on the TV and radio talking smacks.

They say they are OAPs and shii but got no clue about media laws and ethics. Pants!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 17, 2016
grandstar:
On Thursday, I showed my Aunty who is in her 70's pictures of her daughter who is in Canada.

My aunty did not recognise her. She said she has become Oyinbo. She alleged she's bleaching.

I agree with her. Her daugher was dark skinned before. She was almost looking like Michael Jackson
i think you will find she is not bleaching grin you and your aunty could be mistaken, you see unlike africa or nigeria Canada has cold weather i mean very very very in the winter and winter lasts for atleast 6 to 8 months in a year so people are always covered up with heavy cloths like jackets and coats and that makes their skins to turn light as a result of lack of enough sun shine hence it appears like they are bleaching, believe me i know. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by ehissi(m): 10:29am On Sep 17, 2016
ismokeweed:
Don't know what is wrong with people. Someone's real color is coming out and you're asking if he's bleaching. Is that fair? Now he's exhibited his foolishness and his real color may leave

It is not fair....it is bleached!!! grin
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by iamKeo(m): 10:32am On Sep 17, 2016
Lol. Cassava water that's what he used.
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by ehissi(m): 10:33am On Sep 17, 2016
kaen1317:
Storming out means he's been confronted with the bitter truth and he is indeed bleaching forgetting that black is beautiful. Look at Akon

The point exactly..............He looked at akon and said to himself "if NEPA take light now, I will be nowhere to be found". Hence Bleaching is the way forward.......................... grin

Beside, if e born pickin with this kine black so, they fit commot burnt black or toasted/roasted black in complexion............................. lipsrsealed
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 17, 2016
OluKayy:
That presenter is a big fool. No sense of professionalism but that's what you get around here where people who never acquired a diploma in mass communication or attended journalism school hops on the TV and radio talking smacks.

They say they are OAPs and shii but got no clue about media laws and ethics. Pants!
yes! but the folks they are interviewing like this obnoxious Guy and all the other so called nigerian celebrities are not professionals either as this interviewee have proved, hence the mediocrity.
they were both unprofessional i would say.
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by chy200(f): 10:39am On Sep 17, 2016
TunezMediaTV:
During a brief chat at NetNg studios yesterday, Music Star, Sean Tizzle stormed out of the interview when he was questioned about his skin transformation.

When he was asked to explain to Nigerians if he truly bleached, 27-year-old Ondo singer stood up and walked out while giving the cameras his middle finger.

Sean Tizzle had previously blamed the Nigerian press for the bleaching accusations leveled against him in an old interview, he told HFTV;

‘ Right now you can see what I
look like, I really don’t know about all that, because people go still talk. Guess we could just blame it on the filters and these days I’ve been advised not to use them anymore, I just post my pictures without them’ .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5jf_ms88h0

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/sean-tizzle-storms-out-of-interview.html?m=1

But looking at the video he doesnt look like someone bleaching. so why the question? Until the day a presenter is slapped for a useless question then others go learn.

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Shollarh(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2016
Hahahahahaaaaa
Breeze blow fowl yansh open
The truth does taste like alomo
grin
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by ogtavia(m): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2016
Jarizod:
Filters ke Abeg is Sean Tizzle related to LAI Mohammed grin
dude...that lie has lai Mohammed written all over it...more like,this lie is 'from the stables of lai mohammed'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by okenikpoto(m): 10:52am On Sep 17, 2016
Inasmuch as I don't support the way he conducted himself, some of these journalists needs training. The tone with which that question was being asked is provocative and amateurish.
ubsilas:
these presenters wont learn...let people's private life out of your interview!
In
until they slap one presenter one day, d rubbish go stop
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Berbierklaus(f): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2016
gypsey:
i think you will find he is the one who was unprofessional by walking out and insulting the interviewer, he made himself look stup!d next time he may need the interviewer to publish his work. all he had to do was to answer a yes or No to the question with a smile and clear the air. it's that simple
You have a point,but any dummy can see that the question was asked to spite him.
He is only human.

Let's cut this celebrities some slacks please
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 17, 2016
Berbierklaus:

You have a point,but any dummy can see that the question was asked to spite him.
He is only human.

Let's cut this celebrities some slacks please
yes! the question was to spite him some journalist can be obnoxious grin but he should have handled it better.
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by kilokeys(m): 11:01am On Sep 17, 2016
gypsey:
Absolutely! you! are a proper journalist grin very professional!, some nigerian so called journalist has no training or qualification most of them go into it because of lack of Jobs, so have No format some times on how to do the work.

I am an engineer o.. Its just common sense.
Its nt a courthouse.. Its an interview where u ought to host ur interviewee in the best light possible..

That interviewer should be fired.. is he or she in any way related to lai mohammed? Same gene.. #nocommonsense
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Berbierklaus(f): 11:05am On Sep 17, 2016
gypsey:
yes! the question was to spite him some journalist can be obnoxious grin but he should have handled it better.
Probably he got tired of handling it better,You will agree that particular question has become repetitive.

He probably got tired of answering it
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by olive282(f): 11:07am On Sep 17, 2016
metallisc:

nwanyi 042! grin grin

Kedu
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 17, 2016
kilokeys:

I am an engineer o.. Its just common sense.
Its nt a courthouse.. Its an interview where u ought to host ur interviewee in the best light possible..

That interviewer should be fired.. is he or she in any way related to lai mohammed? Same gene.. #nocommonsense
okay engineer! you are Right! still.
but i am not sure about firing the interviewer she/he can be Educated.
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2016
Berbierklaus:

Probably he got tired of handling it better,You will agree that particular question has become repetitive.

He probably got tired of answering it
makes a lot sense grin
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by nototribalist: 11:10am On Sep 17, 2016
Even the guy that was interviewing him is so unprofessional. Typical mediocre at work. Oyinbo know how to politely ask someone something that we make them give you answers.
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Berbierklaus(f): 11:20am On Sep 17, 2016
gypsey:
makes a lot sense grin
Na so.

I really do pity this celebrities,but I believe they are aware of what they signed up for as a celebrity
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by Mikylopez(f): 11:21am On Sep 17, 2016
lolz hz trying to stay relevant... it looks staged to me tho .....the interviewer n the interviewee have alot learn.....dey shud ask tiwa n her interviewer for tips
Re: Sean Tizzle Storms Out Of Interview Over Bleaching Question [VIDEO] by kaylex1994(m): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2016
The guy interviewing him no get sense...this is not bleaching this money make over ...transformation ti take over....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Collins Enebeli Graduates From Dundalk Institute Of Technology, Ireland / Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos / Adeshina Adesanya Is Dead! (Pastor Ajidara)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.