Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal (36357 Views)

"Aisha Buhari Wearing N8m Chopard Diamond Wristwatch" - TheSignal Says / Mamman Daura Plagiarized Obama's Speech For Buhari - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Stole “I Belong To Nobody” Quote From The Late Charles De Gaulle – Signal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal by budosky(m): 6:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
Iranu
Re: Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal by aventura: 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
Dullard in chief

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal by Alexk2(m): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
How is this plagiarism? sad I just don't get the way some Nigerians think all cos of hatred.
How did we even get here? cry

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal by Waspy(m): 6:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
All fake everything.
Re: Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal by ceeethru(m): 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
"I belong to nobody, I belong to everybody" A fraudulent quote by a pretentious man sold to gullible Nigerians by crafty thieves desperate to keep their loots and save their neck. The APC government is a soft political target as at today. With many failed promises, it is becoming glaring that they lack what it takes to move Nigeria forward in all areas except the Lying Ministry. The real Buhari is what we have been seeing since he was sworn in as the President and not the Buhari sold to some gullible Nigerians before the election. Nigerians mistake stinginess to humility and conservatism.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal by darocha1: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
now this is getting gibberish please

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal by Sweetcollins: 6:24pm On Sep 17, 2016
I can't buy this cheap scrap...next
Re: Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nusaf:
Even if he quoted the said expression, when has that become an issue? People should go and read their books and stop disturbing the public with words whose meaning, they are not sure of. What exactly do u mean by plagiarism? Look up the meaning of that word once again pls.
If Goodluck did the same thing God knows the insults he would have recieved

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal by NairaMaster1(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
He dropped that as a JJC. He needed to say that to impress the helpless masses. The difference is surely clear now.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal by ddippset(m): 6:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
chieveboy:
When your father was toasting your mother, he stole the quote "I love you" from Romeo
nice one. what that means is that everything we say in life we are actually plagiarizing someone.fooooools everywhere I turn.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal by drss2(m): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
it is finished. dis is d last straw. buari should RESIGN immediately!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal by Sanchez01: 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
chieveboy:
When your father was toasting your mother, he stole the quote "I love you" from Romeo
This is basically what sums up the argument. Even if he did use someone's words or plagiarized someone's idea, the most important thing is him seeing through what he plagiarized. The thing is, the President has failed concerning that utterance by clearly staying mute over the affairs of Fulani Herdsmen. He belongs to someone and he has shown it, time and time again.

His handlers should stop lifting quotes they know the president wouldn't see through. It's not compulsory to sound like a great man.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal by ddippset(m): 6:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
ceeethru:
"I belong to nobody, I belong to everybody" A fraudulent quote by a pretentious man sold to gullible Nigerians by crafty thieves desperate to keep their loots and save their neck. The APC government is a soft political target as at today. With many failed promises, it is becoming glaring that they lack what it takes to move Nigeria forward in all areas except the Lying Ministry. The real Buhari is what we have been seeing since he was sworn in as the President and not the Buhari sold to some gullible Nigerians before the election. Nigerians mistake stinginess to humility and conservatism.
and you think PDP will come back to power abi? oya bring them now.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal by apatuku: 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
This Is Nigeria Of 2016: Wrong People In Wrong Places. Why Blame GEJ For Recession?

The Minister of Agriculture studied French

The Minister of Education studied Accounting

The Minister of Solid Minerals studied International relations

The Minister of Power studied Law

The Minister of Communications studied Law

The Minister of Transport studied English.

Minister of Labour and Employment studied Surgery

Minister of Budget and national planning studied law

Minister of Foreign Affairs studied Medicine

Minister of Petroleum studied Law

IGP studied Agriculture

Your President is A Herdsman that his cows are on family planning: 150 cows for 12 years. None died none gave birth!

I didn't say anything o but I hope u know why your economy is on recess!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal by nototribalist: 6:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
Nusaf:
Even if he quoted the said expression, when has that become an issue? People should go and read their books and stop disturbing the public with words whose meaning, they are not sure of. What exactly do u mean by plagiarism? Look up the meaning of that word once again pls.
from your name I can tell you are from the north or south wa.ste

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal by father2father4eva(m): 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal by Donshemzy1234: 6:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
Zico5:
Na dem sabi, if them like make dem dig their father's grave. Buhari is the president till 2023.

Poverty has blocked your sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal by NairaMaster1(m): 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
KINGMAKER001:
not only that he plagiarized,, he's also acting opposite of what he said by categorising the 98% and 5%...There's always a day of reckoning!

That confirms he actually stole it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal by Jwise4422: 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
I dnt giv a Bleep to dis baba! (Buhari) Am nt smilling.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal by Tsongz(f): 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
undecided plagiarized or not he has delivered the speech
grin besides most of u on this thread gan do copy people's comment
Re: Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal by dumie(f): 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
The intellectual thief! That is "KWARRAPSSION".. And to think feeble-minded people campaigned vigorously for this bad market..

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal by Rekyz(m): 6:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
I don tire to talk about Buhari. I have decided im not gonna speak ill of the dead.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal by bigtt76(f): 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
He should plagiarize Chinese economy for us naaaaa make this recession not enter depression grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal by ddippset(m): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
Sanchez01:

This is basically what sums up the argument. Even if he did use someone's words or plagiarized someone's idea, the most important thing is him seeing through what he plagiarized. The thing is, the President has failed concerning that utterance by clearly staying mute over the affairs of Fulani Herdsmen. He belongs to someone and he has shown it, time and time again.

His handlers should stop lifting quotes they know the president wouldn't see through. It's not compulsory to sound like a great man.
abeg all these PDP people should just stop spewing thrash all over the net. APC are bad yes, but PDP are not better. we don't have any option in Nigeria. APC and PDP must both be rejected.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal by Smooyis(m): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
This is getting absurd. So everything we say has now become plagiarism just because someone has said something similar. Commonnnn shocked shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal by frankopit: 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
dustmalik:
Fools everywhere. This is the reason I stopped commenting on this section. This can't be termed as plagiarism because it's not word for word or sentence for sentence. Calling this plagiarism is like saying some specific people have exclusivity to certain English words, which is the most stupid way of reasoning.

Exactly . I'm not a pro Buhari but I know what plagiarism is all about because i did plagiarism test on my research journal.His quote is not plagiarized.
Re: Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
People just derive pleasure in using the word PLAGLARISM the way they like...

In all the so called busted thread, I don't see anything that looks like plagiarism except If there is another meaning for it.
Re: Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal by Izonpikin: 6:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
KINGMAKER001:
not only that he plagiarized,, he's also acting opposite of what he said by categorising the 98% and 5%...There's always a day of reckoning!
which actually proves plagiarism.. grin

He just had to say something and do the opposite..

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal by glossy6(f): 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
abokibuhari:

how this ani ma take do project that's if you go school sef, at least mention the person way get the quote(referencing)

Word! cheesy
Re: Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal by gurunlocker: 6:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
Maybe he will sack himself this time.... this guy has been stole. since 1856
Re: Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal by ddippset(m): 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
Donshemzy1234:

Poverty has blocked your sense of reasoning
so who should he vote for? Jonathan? or the atiku that PDP wants to resurrect? or kwonkwoso? buhari till 2023. don't sit there thinking everybody supports the ipob touts and PDP wailers.
Re: Buhari Plagiarized Charles De Gaulle's Quote: “I Belong To Nobody” - TheSignal by oojehshez(f): 6:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
and e don do...na to go dey find all of buhari's plagiarized speeches b d new hot topic...naija sha

na all avenue we dey find lash 'sai baba'

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Received By PDP Supporters In Anambra (Photos) / See Patience Jonathan In Action [Photo] / Garba Shehu And Reuben Abati All Smiles During An Encounter In Aso Rock. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.