Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,561 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS (35577 Views)

9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA / I Lost My Friend To Chronic Kidney Disease, His Last Whatsapp Chat With Me / What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS by RoastedCorn(m): 2:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
GenBuhari:
shame HIV is a scam.

3 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS by veekid(m): 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
happney65:

Why you no read am?You dey fear abi?... grin grin
I don't even know brother
Re: How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS by uzoormah(m): 2:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
and i guess ur 16years....thats life for u.............for those ladies who sleep around for 500 naira and others who sleep around for FREE, be wise CLOSE UR LEGS AND LIVE LONG::: may ur soul rest in peace innocent ada

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS by BE811APP: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
pamcode:
I understand that of the wife and last born(If he isn't yet weaned) but how did the children get infected too. ?

[/quote]Where is the evidence she died thru razor blade[/quote]

This is why I love Nairaland... grin

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS by Bom4Real: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
If u doubt that HIV is real pls try and contract it

4 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
Enyah,, just negodu. Innocent children had to suffer for his mischievous ways
How do you guys say it ,,RIP? undecided
Well i don't believe in spirits , so BYE BYE embarassed

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS by manando1(m): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
Jesuobu:
The cure is on the way my friend, God is working on it.

HIV virus can only survive in a living cell. That means it will die when not in a living cell. The way out I think, is to deceive the virus in the body and make the body appear to it like a non-living cell. If there is anyway this can be done without causing harm to the body, I think the cure is discovered.
man that is the cure rite there I believe it can be cure that way to but now the problem will be how do you convince UN to issue the cure to the people or give you the permit to issue it, see with that your idea if you attempt to do it and succeed you'll be arrested
Re: How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS by martineinstein(m): 2:25pm On Sep 17, 2016
my first time of seeing an hiv patent was when my cousin's sista-in-law came to my family house...we never knew she was postive,until my cousin told us....she got infected by her husband,who was philandering upandan......the saddest part is dat their young daughter is also infected....the woman was so healthy and beautiful..no one would have thought she had HIV.......some ppl should be very careful

5 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
manando1:
man that is the cure rite there I believe it can be cure that way to but now the problem will be how do you convince UN to issue the cure to the people or give you the permit to issue it, see with that your idea if you attempt to do it and succeed you'll be arrested
I do not mind if I'm arrested. I will gladly lay down my life for those suffering from the virus. If no one use the idea right now, they should wait for me to do research on it and come out with something positive. All I know is that there is no disease without cure with God in control.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS by martineinstein(m): 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
Dreal11247:
Yet some people don't believe that this dreadful disease exists. Or why should a young man be jumping from bed to bed? It is a sign that such a fellow doesn't believe in the existence of the disease.
its baffling.......when im in d mood,the remembrance of HIV ,HPV and other STDs will automatically make me zip up.......i wud rada wait till marriage

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS by Afam4eva(m): 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
Is this a true life story or you just made it up to scare people about how deadly HIV/AIDS is. It's ok if you just educate people about this dreadful disease and whoever doesn't want to heed can remain ignorant. But concocting surreal tales (if it is) is just wrong.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS by Achorise: 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
My only brother died to the disease last year,
so painful
so dreadful
And scary

It's not a good experience to live to die, the good news is knowing your status is the best thing, or been carefully careful will also be of great help

Please abstinence remains the best or play safe to those who's Joystick can't rest a week.

Skin to skin isn't the best option
HIV does no longer kill, but ignorance does.

6 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS by Neddstark: 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
I just straffed without condom last week. Damn i gotta be careful
Re: How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS by manando1(m): 2:30pm On Sep 17, 2016
Jesuobu:
I do not mind if I'm arrested. I will gladly lay down my life for those suffering from the virus. If no one use the idea right now, they should wait for me to do research on it and come out with something positive. All I know is that there is no disease without cure with God in control.
do you mind sharing the outcome of that person using the cure right now with me if you don't mind please drop your whatsapp number

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS by hUmaneOne: 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
drnairalov:
this ur story gey as e be. Aids is deadly yes. but it doesnt kill like thay if they are on AR drugs cmon!

If you are on ART on stage 4 AIDS,you will still die within months.
Unfortunately Nigerians don't presents till stage 3 or 4.

ART only prolongs life for a while after which the patient will still succumb to the complications.
The drugs have terrible side effects too.

Either condoms or abstinence is important

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS by deeplow: 2:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
The story is just to make people aware of the dangers of HIV. It doesn't make any sense.

Nobody dies from HIV/AIDS in 3 years, particularly not a kid with a less reckless lifestyle, Peop, e live with HIV for a long time withouth drugs.

Plus, HIV awareness is already full blown as at 3 years ago, they would have tested the father for the disease immediately they didn't find the exact thing that was wrong with him.

HIV/AIDS is dangerous, don't spread fear in people with your concocted story. Stop the misinformation.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS by Xaviermax11: 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
GenBuhari:
[size=28pt]shame HIV is a scam.[/size]
[size=18pt]
Never ever take the HIV test
.[/size]
HIV does not exist and does not cause AIDS - fraudulent toxic HIV meds causes AIDS
The fake fraudulent test may lead to your death sentence when the start giving you poisonous HIV meds.

AIDS is curable - simply stop HIV meds and eat nutritional diet .
Shooo ur matter hard o, small time you will tell us there is nothing like malaria, STDs. Ok kontinu, you go soon collect mature spp

5 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS by dadasupremacy(m): 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
Dont think i believe this story,how come they all contacted the disease at the same time

2 Likes

Re: How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
Which condom?

Rubbish?

Aside a case of rape or or a minor brainwashed to do it, abstinence and marital fidelity and the only way.
Re: How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 17, 2016
Did you miss the explanation I gave?

[size=38pt]Never ever take HIV TEST[/size]
Xaviermax11:

Shooo ur matter hard o, small time you will tell us there is nothing like malaria, STDs. Ok kontinu, you go soon collect mature spp

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
Peer scenario, irrespective of who is who even amongst family do not use or share sharp object..

AIDS no dy show for face....
Re: How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS by hUmaneOne: 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
GenBuhari:
shame HIV is a scam

Goto the hospital for volunteer work and see for yourself.and while you're at it, visit yaba, uselu or aro for evaluation.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
manando1:
do you mind sharing the outcome of that person using the cure right now with me if you don't mind please drop your whatsapp number
sorry I don't post my numbers on forums. No one has used the cure. It's just a God's given idea and I believe if proper research is done on it, the cure will be discovered. I posted it for everyone to see in case anyone close to a laboratory can work on it. I'm tired seeing people lose their lives because of this pandemic cry

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS by frubben(m): 2:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
Men ehhh na wa o. I also blame the family for not being up to date, symptom will arise instead of my foolish nigeria to visit the hospital dem go carry dem self go church. Then once it's now too late dats wen they remember hospital. Sad news

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS by martineinstein(m): 2:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
manando1:
Thanks for the Post , I wonder why government's don't give the cure to the people , I personal believe the cure for this disease is there somewhere hidden in huge UN boxes they don't wanna give it to the society , if the world can unity and approach UN offices they can issue it to the society but that my own personal belief
they wont...they created it to control world population....they hid d vaccines for malaria,zika etc to reduce the population surge in 3rd world
Re: How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS by Curdlebug(m): 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
doctokwus:
Where is the evidence she died thru razor blade contact?
If this your tale even happened,cause,it looks like a ready made one,u might be surprised that she got it thru sexual contact.
It's not as easy to contract HIV thru sharing razor blades,clippers and even needles as many people are made to bliv.Though it does happen,it must be immediately after use by a carrier and the load must be high because the virus doesn't survive well outside.
ignorance has finished you

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
drnairalov:
this ur story gey as e be. Aids is deadly yes. but it doesnt kill like thay if they are on AR drugs cmon!
she is only advocating using a condom, abstinence, sticking to one partner an getting tested. Would you prefer to live a normal life or on drugs?
Re: How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
People dying from AIDS are only dying from the poison they call HIV medication. Simply stop the meds and they would recover .
hUmaneOne:

Goto the hospital for volunteer work and see for yourself.and while you're at it, visit yaba, uselu or aro for evaluation.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS by krissconnect(m): 2:42pm On Sep 17, 2016
WilliamXII:

I remember always helping out a family friend who had HIV/AIDS and nobody played with me till we left that area...

He died...and the stigma continued #FoolsAndTheIgnoranceThatFuelsThem
And there's that one person that must make us read this again by quoting the OP undecided
Re: How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS by Mathewa(m): 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
kennyblaze007:
Terrible...Good afternoon Nairalanders.. How ya all doing?
chilling cool
Re: How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS by lumzybo: 2:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
deeplow:
The story is just to make people aware of the dangers of HIV. It doesn't make any sense.

Nobody dies from HIV/AIDS in 3 years, particularly not a kid with a less reckless lifestyle, Peop, e live with HIV for a long time withouth drugs.

Plus, HIV awareness is already full blown as at 3 years ago, they would have tested the father for the disease immediately they didn't find the exact thing that was wrong with him.

HIV/AIDS is dangerous, don't spread fear in people with your concocted story. Stop the misinformation.

Very correct

I guess she fabricated the story to drive home her point. #changebeginswithU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Boost Your Sex Energy And Overcome Premature Ejaculation With Herbs / Nigerian Man Dies 20 Days After His Wedding (Photos) / Young Man, Sholex Showul Alex Drowns While Swimming With Friends In Jos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.