Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,051 members, 7,810,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] (58844 Views)

Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Headies Red Carpet [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by AngelAhnie(f): 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ok
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by MyPrinceMeLuv(m): 4:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
Happy Married Life

Lesson we learnt : Age doesn't matter

sometimes

anyway visit our web for job seekers: http://osmoresources.see.ng
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by piagetskinner(m): 4:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
Jenifer and that woman who played the role of Cookie in empire share a kind of resemblance
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by atmaaggeorge(m): 4:26pm On Sep 17, 2016
;DDatz gr8------with dat witch#ADAaaaaaaKU grin shocked
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by kenoz(m): 4:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
Okay
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by jos945(m): 4:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
Is so

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by lilmax(m): 4:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
gurunlocker:

Lol... you don metamorphosized into a Male?
lilimax come and meet one of your fans
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by omofela85(m): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
HomeOfMe:
really happy for her;love jenifa's diary.
you ha sosh an olodo. You kant spell diari

2 Likes

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by lilmax(m): 4:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
Obanz2:
mind your businees
are you minding your business right now by quoting me?
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by dotedote: 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2016
Are you old or not?

lilmax:
is she old or not? grin
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by robzeey: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by HomeOfMe(f): 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2016
omofela85:
you ha sosh an olodo. You kant spell diari
Lol really? Interesting.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by Shym3xx: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
Man like Skillz.

This nyggah and the other naij nyggah in Big Brovaz are classic examples of how too much weed can destroy a promising career. They were on their way to legendary status with Big Brovaz - but they just couldn't get off the weed. grin

Sukkot the fraud, you claimed Brixton - how come you don't know Skillz? This was the first nyggah to take Brixton to the mainstream with Big Brovaz. You're a phony, fake, and a fraud. grin grin He won a MOBO from way back - way before So Solid Crew. You ain't from London, sukkot. grin
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by LordOfNaira: 5:22pm On Sep 17, 2016
Men, I just love Funke Akindele. May Ogun Alagbade continue to bless her as he is blessing my Queen Ishilove
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by Funkybabee(f): 5:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
I love Jennifer dairy series mehn on her wedding day can't stop laughing
more blessings for her and a well solid rock marriage AUNTY ijn
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by omofela85(m): 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
HomeOfMe:
Lol really? Interesting.
yes I rili interestedingly zed it
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by Rebuke: 5:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
ramdris:

[size=20pt]I rather be old and rich dan to be young and broke ass..Stop hating and appreciate success bro...[/size]

Not jxt young and broke but silly. Don't mind the low life jaw.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
the only reason I watch JENUFA'S DAIRY is because of FALZ notin more
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by HomeOfMe(f): 5:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
omofela85:
yes I rili interestedingly zed it
No, tell jenifa and falz to coach you. wah strong WI you,why deezgrazeen me like dis..lol!
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by Rutycool(f): 6:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
Good job gurls whether old or young. Money +good life
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by Ade3000yrs(m): 6:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
how does this make a News Nigerians and gossip fabrications
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by omofela85(m): 6:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
HomeOfMe:
No, tell jenifa and falz to coach you. wah strong WI you,why deezgrazeen me like dis..lol!
me degrace you common jeniva you can,t spelt. you can asking jeniva sege o gbeebo

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by Spongia1(m): 6:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
I just want this lady to find happiness in her marriage. Adaku of life........
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by HomeOfMe(f): 6:51pm On Sep 17, 2016
omofela85:
me degrace you common jeniva you can,t spelt. you can asking jeniva sege o gbeebo
OK you win-i give up,bye!

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by Alfredex(m): 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
pls som1 should share Jenifer diary season 6 link to download
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by omofela85(m): 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
HomeOfMe:
OK you win-i give up,bye!
at last
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by exclusive7(m): 7:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
Berbierklaus:
I can't wait for the season 7 of Jenifa's diary,that is one comedy series I followed diligently smiley

And as a fan of Funke Akindele,I am happy on her marriage to Murcus grin

STC? shocked
dmgr give back my FTC undecided
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by exclusive7(m): 7:38pm On Sep 17, 2016
Berbierklaus:
I can't wait for the season 7 of Jenifa's diary,that is one comedy series I followed diligently smiley

STC? shocked
Beaurriful sister....abeg did you download abi you got then on CD??..
Tz been quite a problem trying to see d whole of that movie series
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by adonbilivit: 7:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
Berbierklaus:

STC? shocked
is season 5 even out yet? I subscribed on iroko but can't find it there
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by adonbilivit: 7:45pm On Sep 17, 2016
Alfredex:
pls som1 should share Jenifer diary season 6 link to download
me I need season 5 link abeg. iroko that's legit does not even have it
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by sukkot: 8:11pm On Sep 17, 2016
Shym3xx:
Man like Skillz.

This nyggah and the other naij nyggah in Big Brovaz are classic examples of how too much weed can destroy a promising career. They were on their way to legendary status with Big Brovaz - but they just couldn't get off the weed. grin

Sukkot the fraud, you claimed Brixton - how come you don't know Skillz? This was the first nyggah to take Brixton to the mainstream with Big Brovaz. You're a phony, fake, and a fraud. grin grin He won a MOBO from way back - way before So Solid Crew. You ain't from London, sukkot. grin
bruv, all the london mandem know my style. when you get to loghborough road SW9 ask all the man dem about the yardie gangsta naija man dem call ' killer ' who stay at the Guinness trust estate. dats me man. all da man dem know my style bruv. me ah run tinz nuff times back den bruv grin
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by cunley(m): 8:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
Heard this guy has 4kids too
Heard also funke's mother refused to go to her daughter's 2nd marriage because of she's repeating the same mistake-marrying a family man again.
Na hear I hear ooooooo .

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos) / Inside Yinka Ayefele's New Fresh FM Studio / Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.