Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,749 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] (58841 Views)

Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz On Romantic Vacation In California (Photo / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On A Honeymoon To Seychelles Island (Photos) / Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Headies Red Carpet [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by zubby29(m): 8:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
lilmax:
is she old or not? grin
r u get in any younger yourself?
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by theatre(m): 8:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
I they minding my businesses
Adaku jeun ko ku.
Pelumi go and freth water for me.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by Shym3xx: 8:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
sukkot:
bruv, all the london mandem know my style. when you get to loghborough road SW9 ask all the man dem about the yardie gangsta naija man dem call ' killer ' who stay at the Guinness trust estate. dats me man. all da man dem know my style bruv. me ah run tinz nuff times back den bruv grin

Loooool. Killer yano lol.

There's no "killer" from Brikky. The only "Killer" from South London is from Walworth and he's naij as well. And he's a certified skengman. That's the only nyggah that moved to Raver from Narm (one of the originals and London road legend) and he's still breathing. It happened at a house party in Queens rd in 2005. Then again, they both went to the same school. I saw him earlier this year at a spot in Narm where everyone goes after clubbing for spicy African/Caribbean food after clubbing and he's still thugging it out lool.

You just like claiming everything loool. Which estate is Jaja Soze originally from? Loool. I'm g-checking you right now for claiming bits you aren't from lol.

You should know Big Brovaz from TV since you're a moist wasteman lol. Do you know the other Naij guy from the group? He used to run around Brikky and Camberwell back in the day.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by joyli: 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
lilmax:
this old woman

Is getting old a crime? embarassed embarassed
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
good for them
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by Julietcutie(f): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2016
grin nice... a big fan of Jenifa's Dairy
singing ' anything she want she must to get o... oh Jenifa.... Jenifa she no dey gree at all o... oh Jenifa '

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by NkayTiana(f): 10:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
Need a site to be downloading jenifa's diary... who can help, please anybody pls
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by TortugaPrince: 1:33am On Sep 18, 2016
Jarizod:
Kai..This man black Choi cheesy

HML to them smiley

No he is white. What's the problem with some Nigerians about dark skin. Be black and proud. No wonder some women and even men bleach.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by poshestmina(f): 1:45am On Sep 18, 2016
lilmax:
this old woman

Fools like you still exist in this century? cry
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by Crixina(f): 5:04am On Sep 18, 2016
BlackMystery:
Mixing business and pleasure..not advisable Boo lipsrsealed
my thoughts exactly, it could go quite sour.
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by Nobody: 5:50am On Sep 18, 2016
TortugaPrince:

No he is white. What's the problem with some Nigerians about dark skin. Be black and proud. No wonder some women and even men bleach.
and did I condemn the fact that he is black I only passed a comment..

I am a black G as well and I love my skin color..don't misunderstand
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by lilmax(m): 6:16am On Sep 18, 2016
joyli:

Is getting old a crime? embarassed embarassed
who said it is?
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by lilmax(m): 6:17am On Sep 18, 2016
poshestmina:

Fools like you still exist in this century? cry
English is hard for this one too grin
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by toocoded: 9:41am On Sep 18, 2016
zeusdgrt:
Olosho gurl
For typing that, you a big FUGLY
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by zeusdgrt(m): 2:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
toocoded:

For typing that, you a big FUGLY
Only you be aproko only you be Agbaya join am.U need help!
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by Khez: 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
HAPPY FOR HER
Re: Funke Akindele And JJC Skillz On Set [PICS] by imoleaye(m): 1:43am On Sep 19, 2016
Plz wen is sesson 10 going to be released undecidedPlz wen is sesson 10 going to be released

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Congratulates Mo Abudu On Netflix Deal / Davido Panics As His Private Jet Hits Turbulence / Nigerians React To Obi Cubana’s First Son, Alex’s Grades In School (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.