Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) (6505 Views)

Why Nigerian Atheists Should Go To Church (for atheists only) / Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important / Nigerian atheists should take several seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by Charlesredif(m): 8:09am On Sep 19, 2016
4everGod:

Why are you repeatedly posting this nonsense everywhere as if you just had a eureka moment and trying to show you are intelligent when you judging by this your post you clearly are not.

Silence is golden you know! It does not expose your ignorance!

I want a response not insult. I didn't know you will see it. Psychologically you saw intelligence in it. I am Anglican but I have a case to make for all religion from African traditional religion to the once obsolete Greek religion.
Believe me you will get to see hard hitting questions that are hard to wish away.
Most of the unknown that defines our reality is a neuronal activity
Here is this three-pound mass of jelly you can hold in the palm of your hand, and it can contemplate the vastness of interstellar space. It can contemplate the meaning of infinity and it can contemplate itself contemplating on the meaning of infinity. It can make up stories and still believes it. No matter the story.
I am sorry but my residency in near future is neurology and we tackle the mystery of human brain, how our brain forms reality, what happens in psychotic, schizophrenic patients, how comforting stories are to the human mind. from an introduction from the Regius professor of neurology and Stalk institute associate professor of neurology. It's not my fault I post that.
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by promise10: 8:11am On Sep 19, 2016
Charlesredif:
Religion began as an attempt by primitive people to explain the incomprehensible and often frightening events and phenomena that occurred in their lives.

The myths and superstitions that they developed were exploited by those who became the priests and shamans in later times in order to exert control over other tribal members.

It does not take a genius to understand the process that led to religious faith. Faith was fine as long as no-one understood the natural processes that drive our universe. To the irrational and ignorant, one explanation is as plausible as another.

That is why those with a higher degree of education, especially in science are less inclined to believe in magic or miracles. They have found a better explanation which is more intellectually satisfying.

No wonder ultra religious fanatics like the Taliban and Boko Haram want to restrict education and deny their followers the ability to question their assertions. Education is the enemy of religions.
THIS IS A SERIOUS DELUSION!!!

This is just something you formed out of YOUR OWN false analysis and suggestion. You SIMPLY DON'T KNOW!

Wait a minute, in your delusion are you saying that there is nothing like miracles?

This can be a VERY SERIOUS delusion.
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by Nobody: 8:16am On Sep 19, 2016
Charlesredif:

I want a response not insult. I didn't know you will see it. Psychologically you saw intelligence in it. I am Anglican but I have a case to make for all religion from African traditional religion to the once obsolete Greek religion.
Believe me you will get to see hard hitting questions that are hard to wish away.
Most of the unknown that defines our reality is a neuronal activity
Here is this three-pound mass of jelly you can hold in the palm of your hand, and it can contemplate the vastness of interstellar space. It can contemplate the meaning of infinity and it can contemplate itself contemplating on the meaning of infinity. It can make up stories and still believes it. No matter the story.
I am sorry but my residency in near future is neurology and we tackle the mystery of human brain, how our brain forms reality, what happens in psychotic, schizophrenic patients, how comforting stories are to the human mind. from an introduction from the Regius professor of neurology and Stalk institute associate professor of neurology. It's not my fault I post that.

Sorry you arrived late on the scene. All you speak about is already being researched so you deserve no response here. If you seek answers on the brain and its neurological functions then go to the science secrion.
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by Charlesredif(m): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2016
4everGod:

Sorry you arrived late on the scene. All you speak about is already being researched so you deserve no response here. If you seek answers on the brain and its neurological functions then go to the science secrion.
Neurology is also dealing on the origins of religion and how the brain percieves it and creates reality from it. How the brain uses ideology to form reality. For example take the Islamic terrorist who uses because of his religion and reward of afterlife to blow people up. We seek to know why the human brain finds that ideology comforting and other ideogies too but I do this on a neutral standpoint. Although Christians are more or less a pacified religion but hatred and bigotry of the Human race is still dominant there. Unlike ISLAM A workable attitude needs to be adopted by Muslim scholars, it would be that Muhammad's actions were acceptable by the standards of his time, but are not valid in present day.

This would be fairly comparable to the modern attitude adopted by Jews, for example, towards the numerous acts of genocide in the Old Testament, invariably carried out by godly men.

The version of Islam propagated by BOKO boys and ISIS is an extremely credible original reading of the Koran, not some mad extremist breakaway.

I am in this room to address questions that I can address especially in religion and atheism. Since this room said religion I will be addressing all religions from Islam to Christianity to African traditional religion.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by Nobody: 8:34am On Sep 19, 2016
Charlesredif:

Neurology is also dealing on the origins of religion and how the brain percieves it and creates reality from it. How the brain uses ideology to form reality. For example take the Islamic terrorist who uses because of his religion and reward of afterlife to blow people up. We seek to know why the human brain finds that ideology comforting and other ideogies too but I do this on a neutral standpoint. Although Christians are more or less a pacified religion but hatred and bigotry of the Human race is still dominant there. Unlike ISLAM A workable attitude needs to be adopted by Muslim scholars, it would be that Muhammad's actions were acceptable by the standards of his time, but are not valid in present day.

This would be fairly comparable to the modern attitude adopted by Jews, for example, towards the numerous acts of genocide in the Old Testament, invariably carried out by godly men.

The version of Islam propagated by ISIS is an extremely credible original reading of the Koran, not some mad extremist breakaway.

I am in this room to address questions that I can address especially in religion and atheism. Since this room said religion I will be addressing all religions from Islam to Christianity to African traditional religion.

Don't get your hopes up.Open a dedicated thread for that purpose and not here.
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by Charlesredif(m): 8:36am On Sep 19, 2016
promise10:

THIS IS A SERIOUS DELUSION!!!

This is just something you formed out of YOUR OWN false analysis and suggestion. You SIMPLY DON'T KNOW!

Wait a minute, in your delusion are you saying that there is nothing like miracles?

This can be a VERY SERIOUS delusion.

Here is this three-pound mass of jelly you can hold in the palm of your hand, and it can contemplate the vastness of interstellar space. It can contemplate the meaning of infinity and it can contemplate itself contemplating on the meaning of infinity. It can contemplate the meaning of existence and it can contemplate why it even exist
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by Charlesredif(m): 8:42am On Sep 19, 2016
Charlesredif:

Here is this three-pound mass of jelly you can hold in the palm of your hand, and it can contemplate the vastness of interstellar space. It can contemplate the meaning of infinity and it can contemplate itself contemplating on the meaning of infinity. It can contemplate the meaning of existence and it can contemplate why it even exist
I am not saying that. But in essence we don't know what really miracle is. It's not defined at all. For example an earthquake is said to happen in Italy and maybe it kills 2000 people especially Christians does it mean and spares one Muslim man, does it mean that miracle that occured. You see nature is brutal.
If you go to the wild at night, one in two things Must happen, kill or be killed.
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by Charlesredif(m): 8:45am On Sep 19, 2016
4everGod:

This thread is perfect for it, since I got to learn from people as they share their ideologies on religion. It also furthers our knowledge on human brain, its behaviour and how religion helps humanity and how it shapes humanity. Thus no need for another thread because here people ask questions that we have studied, eg eating in the dream, etc.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by Charlesredif(m): 8:49am On Sep 19, 2016
4everGod:

This thread is perfect for it, since I got to learn from people as they share their ideologies on religion. It also furthers our knowledge on human brain, its behaviour and how religion helps humanity and how it shapes humanity. Thus no need for another thread because here people ask questions that we have studied, eg eating in the dream, etc.
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 19, 2016
Charlesredif:

Are you new on Nairaland? What u are doing is known as derailing a thread. Open your own thread on this same forum even if you want it to be on the religion section and dedicate your theories to that thread. Its not rocket science.
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by Charlesredif(m): 8:56am On Sep 19, 2016
4everGod:

Are you new on Nairaland? What u are doing is known as derailing a thread. Open your own thread on this same forum even if you want it to be on the religion section and dedicate your theories to that thread. Its not rocket science.
But my thread deals on religion and educating the masses on it. I have been on NAIRALAND since 2012. Sorry but this thread is perfect. I noticed that education were lacking on so many questions on this thread. Like the one that says is LAZINESS A DEMONIC ATTACK

1 Like

Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by HCpaul(m): 8:59am On Sep 19, 2016
promise10:

Here he goes....the DULLEST ATHEIST I have EVER met! After, he starts screaming 'kudos to sanity!!!', all around NL.

Wait a minute, I thought you said in a thread that now, you becoming an atheist, you have the chance to read books and fill up your ignorance. Where then did you read that apostle Paul coined the word christianity? Though you are claiming insanity under christianity, yet this is what you are still showcasing as a virtue even under atheism. SORRY BRO.

Bro, your delusion is SO FREAKING ANNOYING!!

What actually do you mean by Jesus reign? Was Jesus still present in this world when the name "christianity" first came into existence?

Please, what is your aim in the second and third paragraph? It is just baseless. You can expound on it!

The term Christian and Christianity was first used in the book of Act and it was originally coined by Paul and one other apostle.

You ain't reading the Bible at all... Do you?

You have to start reading theological books and not just the Bible. Theologians even claim that the Pentateuch wasn't written by Moses. Read wider my brother.
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by Charlesredif(m): 9:00am On Sep 19, 2016
4everGod:

I arrived very early because the effects of the Brain on Religion and ideologies is just new although Africa being very backward in education.
I am a medic so the research is pretty new
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:12am On Sep 19, 2016
Charlesredif:
Religion began as an attempt by primitive people to explain the incomprehensible and often frightening events and phenomena that occurred in their lives.

The myths and superstitions that they developed were exploited by those who became the priests and shamans in later times in order to exert control over other tribal members.

It does not take a genius to understand the process that led to religious faith. Faith was fine as long as no-one understood the natural processes that drive our universe. To the irrational and ignorant, one explanation is as plausible as another.

That is why those with a higher degree of education, especially in science are less inclined to believe in magic or miracles. They have found a better explanation which is more intellectually satisfying.

No wonder ultra religious fanatics like the Taliban and Boko Haram want to restrict education and deny their followers the ability to question their assertions. Education is the enemy of religions.

https://www.nairaland.com/3299993/what-prominent-achievements-made-atheists
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 19, 2016
Charlesredif:

But my thread deals on religion and educating the masses on it. I have been on NAIRALAND since 2012. Sorry but this thread is perfect. I noticed that education were lacking on so many questions on this thread. Like the one that says is LAZINESS A DEMONIC ATTACK

You have been on Nairaland since 2012 and you still dont know what a THREAD and a POST is? smh.

I think you first of all need a neurological analysis of how it is your brain failed to grasp an understanding of such a simple thing for 4 yrs.

What you are doing is POSTING ON ANOTHERS THREAD. Gosh how can't you understand this? You want to deal on intelligence related issues but here you are unable to know that you are confused or ignorant over something this elementary.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by Charlesredif(m): 9:33am On Sep 19, 2016
4everGod:

You have been on Nairaland since 2012 and you still dont know what a THREAD and a POST is? smh.

I think you first of all need a neurological analysis of how it is your brain failed to grasp an understanding of such a simple thing for 4 yrs.

What you are doing is POSTING ON ANOTHERS THREAD. Gosh how can't you understand this? You want to deal on intelligence related issues but here you are unable to know that you are confused or ignorant over something this elementary.

Thanks for the insult. Does your religion not teach courtesy.
I am here to help people. Do you hear me.
So many people in this thread thinks eating in the dream is evil. Many of them as I have read aren't happy about it.
Why are you insulting people and allowing your ideologies cause so much anger and hatred for you.
This is religious thread. I am Anglican, that doesn't make me keep quiet on somethings

1 Like

Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by Edek27(m): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2016
Lennycool:

See why Nigeria's version of Christianity is dangerous, your trying to justify the ostentatious lifestyles of so called men of God. Ask yourself why Jesus who is the so called son Of God and messiah, didn't own mansions and chariots, why he didn't hangout with rich people? Most of the churchgoers in nigeria are poor and most of them are struggling to survive and yet there pastors own jets and mansions. And you say this is okay. Shame on you.
No SHAME ON YOU for havin a backward tinkin nd mentality.
JESUS who is the son of God nd messiah came with a single purpose which is to save the lost if He had bin born into a rich family it would have tampered with his teaching.
He was born in a manger ( which is in case u didn't know a place where animals stay) thus showing Humility. He was and is the most humble man dat eva walked d face of earth cause he could have had great wealth on earth but he didn't cause he wanted to identify with the poor.
Okay so let's say u were in those days before christianity spread and one rich man with servants comes and starts telling u to trust in God would u biliv him u would say wat does he knw abt suffering. So u see
The pastors dat live "ostentatious" lifestyles were nt sent to earth die for our sins they only reveal to us wat God tells dem nd helps dos of us dat r new to Christ undastand certain tins.
Okay ask urself dis qwestion why is it dat most(if nt all) Pastors dat have private jets nd live "ostentatious" lifestyles were once poor people who kept on trustin God (e.g Bishop David Oyedepo nd co) nd God made dem rich
Its more or less to prove to us dat if God can do it for dem he can do it for us if we BELIEVE
So Oga pls change ur mentality nd stop tinkin lyk an ignoramus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by Edek27(m): 9:38am On Sep 19, 2016
promise10:

10000000000000000 TRILLION LIKES!!!!

NOTHING can unsave a man! The only thing that can make him look unsaved is when he REJECTS the gospel, ie, the truth of his salvation.

It is not about how good YOU ARE, it all about HOW GOOD HE IS, hence HIS righteousness which credits to us as a FREE GIFT BY GRACE.

Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 19, 2016
Charlesredif:

Thanks for the insult. Does your religion not teach courtesy.
I am here to help people. Do you hear me.
So many people in this thread thinks eating in the dream is evil. Many of them as I have read aren't happy about it.
Why are you insulting people and allowing your ideologies cause so much anger and hatred for you.
This is religious thread. I am Anglican, that doesn't make me keep quiet on somethings

The thread you are refering to about eating in the dream is not this thread. That was even a post and not a thread. I am not insulting you but stating the obvious.

This is a Religous section that people can open individual threads dedicated to their cause and focus and allow others to post on it.

If you do not know how to open a thread or create a topic simply say so and stop claiming intwlligence when a simple Thread..Post...Forum difference you fail to see and understand.

I was born anglican but dumped her when I clearly saw the monotony and no life in her. Even in my time speaking in tongues was forbidden.

Look for where it says "CREATE NEW TOPIC" on the Religion SECTION and start your own THREAD there and stop POSTING on anothers dedicated THREAD that has nothing to do with your POST!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by Edek27(m): 9:51am On Sep 19, 2016
HCpaul:

The term Christian and Christianity was originally coined by apostle Paul during the era of Jesus reign.

Christ was the major product of the old testament who also came from the tribe of Israel. God said in the Bible that Israel was his firstborn and that is also inclined to Jesus for been the firstborn of the creation of God.

You don't have to be ashame of your God characters in the Old testament by attempting to provide arguments stating imprecisely how the new (latest) testament doesn't correlate with the old testament.

Without the children of Israel in the Bible, the emergence of christ would never have been made possible.

You are even ignorant of the Bible.

I capitalize your shame....

S H A M E O N Y O U.
SHAME ON YOU for nt undastandin simple English
U can't even ansa mw questions.
U r Ignorant dats why even d bible says dat my people are destroyed because of ignorance.
I suggest u go back nd actually READ d bible from Genesis to Revelation nd see how it all correalates
Dis the children of Israel have a personal relationship wit God
Were dey nt dependin on Aaron to speak to God for dem. Did dey even knw abt Christ or were dey alive wen Isaiah talked abt His comin
They weren't christians dey were Jews nd dey had very strict laws den
Like I said earlier its obvious dat u were brought by religious people who dnt undastand God bt r playin Religion
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by Charlesredif(m): 9:52am On Sep 19, 2016
4everGod:

The thread you are refering to about eating in the dream is not this thread. That was even a post and not a thread. I am not insulting you but stating the obvious.

This is a Religous section that people can open individual threads dedicated to their cause and focus and allow others to post on it.

If you do not know how to open a thread or create a topic simply say so and stop claiming intwlligence when a simple Thread..Post...Forum difference you fail to see and understand.

I was born anglican but dumped her when I clearly saw the monotony and no life in her. Even in my time speaking in tongues was forbidden.

Look for where it says "CREATE NEW TOPIC" on the Religion SECTION and start your own THREAD there and stop POSTING on anothers dedicated THREAD that has nothing to do with your POST!
I don't need a thread, when I need one I would create. I read op post and my comment I saw it exigent. Other threads that I see my comments necessary I will do the needful.
Thanks
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by sekundosekundo: 10:36am On Sep 19, 2016
Kay17:

What is the test to distinguish between the true God and the false Gods?

I don't understand what you mean by false Gods.
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by promise10: 10:55am On Sep 19, 2016
Kay17:

What is the test to distinguish between the true God and the false Gods?
Would you simply create out a separate thread for this. Let's discuss on it intelligently and logically. It think it's gon' be fun.

Just create and invite me or should I create?
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by promise10: 10:58am On Sep 19, 2016
sekundosekundo:

I don't understand what you mean by false Gods.
I have asked him to create out a thread on that so we can enjoy the ride with the topic. Hope he will accept the proposal.
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by HCpaul(m): 1:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
Edek27:

SHAME ON YOU for nt undastandin simple English
U can't even ansa mw questions.
U r Ignorant dats why even
the bible says dat my people are destroyed because of ignorance (lack of knowledge).
I suggest u go back nd actually READ d bible from Genesis to Revelation nd see how it all correalates
Dis the children of Israel have a personal relationship wit God
Were dey nt dependin on Aaron to speak to God for dem. Did dey even knw abt Christ or were dey alive wen Isaiah talked abt His comin
They weren't christians dey were Jews nd dey had very strict laws den
Like I said earlier its obvious dat u were brought by religious people who dnt undastand God bt r playin Religion

- Who is talking here?
Ans: God

- Who are his people?
Ans: The Christians

- Who are destroyed?
Ans: His people (the Christians).

- Who lack knowledge?
Ans: The Christians (his people).

That is why Christianity is not recommended.
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by Kay17: 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
promise10:

Would you simply create out a separate thread for this. Let's discuss on it intelligently and logically. It think it's gon' be fun.

Just create and invite me or should I create?

I will create it
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by hopefulLandlord: 5:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
Lennycool:
The Op is wrong on many counts. You need to understand first that bill gates and mark zuckerberg are public figures with large interests in their various companies. If bill or mark for instance went about bashing religion I'm sure a lot of religious people would boycott their products, and I bet some Islamic countries would even ban it all together. These people are business men, they're too wise to do something as stupid as criticizing religion publicly. They simply don't shi.t were they eat. Besides none of them are from Nigeria, were pastors own jets and mansions thanks to offerings and donations while their congregation are starving and the same pastors will tell them to wait for their reward in heaven, in nigeria where up to 97% of the population is religious, where pastors conduct fake miracles live in other to gain more members ( in the u.s no popular preacher will ever conduct a live miracle because he knows just a little investigation by the press will crush his story), they don't live in a country that spends millions yearly sending religious people on pilgrimages that have no usefulness to the country, while there are hungry mouths to feed, while our infrastructure is collapsing. A country that holds religious leader almost as high as their God himself.
And yet you ask why we the atheist in nigeria continue to speak? why we refuse to be silent? why we detest religion? Open your eyes Nigeria is not being helped by religion, religion is a cancer on our nation, one that is getting out of hand fast. So to every atheist in Nigeria I urge you to stand firm even if you have to stand alone. No one will speak out but us. We cannot let Nigeria be clouded by religion forever. The road ahead is tough and filed with hate and persecution. But we must not and cannot give up!!

you made much sense bro

I wonder why they keep using zuckerberg and gates as some leader of the atheism movement

it smirks of ignorance

but we are used to it already
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by analice107: 6:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
sekundosekundo:
Forget Atheists they are the most brainwashed people on earth. My parents were atheists and I was an atheist for over 30yrs. I rest my case.
Wow. for over 30yrs? Pls share, how did it feel to be without God for that long? And, Now? what are you?
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by analice107: 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
winner01:
Thank you my co-soldier. I appreciate. cool cool
I hope it makes sense to them.

Their Chief said good thread. Just be sure u wont see any of them here.

Their Chief fall their hand.
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by analice107: 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
winner01:
Thank you my co-soldier. I appreciate. cool cool
I hope it makes sense to them.

Their Chief said "good thread". Just be sure u won't see any of them here.

Their Chief fall their hand.
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by analice107: 6:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
*coughs* *coughs*

What??, U need Cofta? Abeg no just cough oo. Say something. Which group do you belong?
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by analice107: 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
Jeankrab:
I do believe God exists, but have given up hope on him when I realized God is partial towards some of the people he created like me and since I can't "sit on the fence" I decided to change my believe and who I will look up to. That's why I read different threads on this section just to clear my guilt and doubt but the more thread I read, the more confused I become.

Ha, why will u say God is partial towards you? Pls share your experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sons & Daughters of Lucifer show yourself / Will You Denounce Your Faith At Gun Point? / The Name "Muhammad" Is Written In The Bible In The Original Hebrew Language.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.