Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,128 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:56 AM

Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) (6817 Views)

Why Nigerian Atheists Should Go To Church (for atheists only) / Atheists Should Stop Fighting Religion Now! VERY Important / Nigerian atheists should take several seats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by herald9: 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2016
analice107:

You mean if i cross over and find out there's no fire in hell i will be ashamed?
O yeah? Does shame hurt/hot?

pls what do you use in reasoning?

Okay, lets for the purpose of this argument suppose that you are right, but do you really believe i'll have anything other than shame to lose?

And what shame are you even talking about?

I have sacrificed my all for this kingdom, i have given up alot. I lay down my pride for others to trample on me. i give to others even in my lack. i forgive without being asked to. i keep maliciousness away from me, i wont talk about you behind your back, i wont take what doesn't belong to me no matter how i need it without your permission first. As much as my body desires to have sex, i refuse it, and stay celibate till marriage.
I wont disobey God to marry an unbeliever, I keep my body under control, yet you tell me i will be shamed if i discover there's no hell? Are you okay?

Shouldn't i be rather shamed than sorry?

Hahahahahahahahaha. Just wait, you will find out fire is hotter than shame.

keep telling yourself there's no hellfire, who knows maybe you may come to believe it with time.
Please go back and read my post to your understanding before you reply. This is a case of gross ignorance and it irks me.

And by the way, stop advertising yourself, I'm neither looking for a wife, nor am I in charge of your heavenly Continuous Assessment.

Moreover, I thought they say making SugarCandy Mountain is by grace and not by works, so why all these advertisement when you haven't paid for ad space... I'm so reporting you to Seeeun angry
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by Edek27(m): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2016
HCpaul:

- Who is talking here?
Ans: God

- Who are his people?
Ans: The Christians

- Who are destroyed?
Ans: His people (the Christians).

- Who lack knowledge?
Ans: The Christians (his people).

That is why Christianity is not recommended.
So dats d excuse u r gvin
Evry one of us r his ppl
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by analice107: 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
herald9:

Please go back and read my post to your understanding before you reply. This is a case of gross ignorance and it irks me.

And by the way, stop advertising yourself, I'm neither looking for a wife, nor am I in charge of your heavenly Continuous Assessment.

Moreover, I thought they say making SugarCandy Mountain is by grace and not by works, so why all these advertisement when you haven't paid for ad space... I'm so reporting you to Seeeun angry
Hahahahahahahahahaha. And am looking for a husband? Even i am, it has to be you? Grrrrrreat.

If dem dash me you, i go jump and pass.

Am not in the least advertising myself. Its just to let you know that if i cross over and there's no God, i"ll have nothing to lose.

But what will be your fate if you find out there is indeed God?

Salvation of my Spirit is by grace, but transforming and renewing my mind which is the salvation of my soul, is solely my responsibility.

I am the ignorant one here? Hilarious.
Gerrarahia.
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by herald9: 6:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
analice107:

Hahahahahahahahahaha. And am looking for a husband? Even i am, it has to be you? Grrrrrreat.

Am not in the least advertising myself. Its just to let you know that if i cross over and there's no God, i"ll have nothing to lose.

Salvation of my Spirit is by grace, but transforming and renewing my mind which is the salvation of my soul, is solely my responsibility.

Gerrarahia.

Believe whatever you want, lady.

But by the power vested in me, I put it to you that an atheist is coming to sweep you off your feet.

1 Like

Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by analice107: 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2016
herald9:

Believe whatever you want, lady.

But by the power vested in me, I put it to you that an atheist is coming to sweep you off your feet.

Story of me Life.
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by winner01(m): 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
analice107:

Gerrarahia.

grin ;DLmao @ the bolded grin grin grin
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by winner01(m): 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2016
smiley
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by winner01(m): 5:31pm On Oct 01, 2016
smiley.
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by winner01(m): 7:36am On Oct 02, 2016
cool
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by winner01(m): 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2016
grin
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by raphieMontella: 3:18pm On Oct 02, 2016
lol
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by winner01(m): 4:19pm On Oct 09, 2016
raphieMontella:
lol
whats funny
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by raphieMontella: 7:48pm On Oct 09, 2016
winner01:
whats funny
i see what you're doing so im helping you..

1 Like

Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by winner01(m): 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2016
raphieMontella:

i see what you're doing
so im helping you..
Good boi.
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by winner01(m): 1:41pm On Oct 16, 2016
Re: Atheists Should Work More, And Talk Less: We've Heard It All. (MUST READ!!!) by winner01(m): 6:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Craze For Title! / Pope Francis Stepping Down, Says ‘there Is No God’ / Trinity Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.