Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,317 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

How Do I Know She Have An Affection For Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Know She Have An Affection For Me. (591 Views)

Nigerian Man Wins Affection Of His White Girlfriend In Cyprus By Doing This.PICS / How Can A Lady Voice Out Her Affection For A Man / My Affection For Muslim Girls Is Unexplainable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Know She Have An Affection For Me. by danosky91(m): 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
Pls dnt mind my verbal blunders am not the writing type!!!

We met some months back, was nt that serious with her until we got hooked up somehow during an exam. We journied to the place of our exam together spent the night in a friends place during those while she was just showing some kind of intimate expression toward me but as an amateur nah i just dey dull until we were true with d exam just a 2day stuff. Now am falling for her my problem is she dnt reply my chat and her phone line is always switched off. last time i saw her in my hood i asked her why she dnt reply my chat, her reply was a knock off, out of point she claims her phone is spoilt but she do come online wit someone else's phone she still gives me that intimate look but i dnt knw if she is really in for me or material things.i just want her to be my bae with s3xual benefits..Romancelander make una follow me reason 4 d matter no b 4 dis recession person go come dey carry bills unnecessarily...

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know She Have An Affection For Me. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 17, 2016
She loves you. Are u alright now?I swear na children full dis romanceland now. smh

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know She Have An Affection For Me. by APCsupporter: 8:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
You think patronizing prostitutes is more expensive than having a girlfriend?

Anyways, just write a letter to her.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Know She Have An Affection For Me. by danosky91(m): 9:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
favoryte33:
She loves you. Are u alright now?I swear na children full dis romanceland now. smh
actually dis is d trending question in our dept i brought it to nairaland to get people's thought on it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Message To Cultists And Those That Are Planning To Join. / Harrysong Is Alleging That An Obsessed Female Fan Is Disturbing Him For Sex Pix / What Would You Do If Your Fiance Of 3 Years Marries Another Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.