Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

What My Boss Did To Me At The Office - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What My Boss Did To Me At The Office (1341 Views)

My Boss Did This To Me When He Closed From Work Today / My Boss Did This Today / I Was Caught Having Sex At The Office -HELP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What My Boss Did To Me At The Office by NellyKelly(f): 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
My name is Angella

I work in a private company

My Boss is a christian

But One day...........

If you are not up to 18+

Dont scroll down

Naughty mind

Go and Read your Bible

1 Like

Re: What My Boss Did To Me At The Office by bentlywills(m): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
Onye ara

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What My Boss Did To Me At The Office by iykekelvins(m): 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
herzern, wetyn we go call this one now abeg..
Re: What My Boss Did To Me At The Office by evanscheck(m): 10:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ewu
Re: What My Boss Did To Me At The Office by herzern(m): 10:56pm On Sep 17, 2016
iykekelvins:
her.zern, wetyn we go call this one now abeg..

My brother....

Nah boredom dey do the quy anyhow.....
Re: What My Boss Did To Me At The Office by iykekelvins(m): 10:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
herzern:

My brother....

Nah boredom dey do the quy anyhow.....
Lol, you dey call am guy?
Re: What My Boss Did To Me At The Office by UndisputedBosom(m): 11:01pm On Sep 17, 2016
Mgbeke freak grin
Re: What My Boss Did To Me At The Office by divinehand2003(m): 11:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
I smell a scam post a far way off
Re: What My Boss Did To Me At The Office by herzern(m): 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2016
iykekelvins:
Lol, you dey call am guy?

lol bruh.......

Don't tell me you qot deceived by that "F" taq....
Re: What My Boss Did To Me At The Office by McBrooklyn(m): 11:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lol, I'm 101% sure that it's a dick behind that moniker cheesy . . . Don't be deceived guys undecided

(1) (Reply)

The Four Most Dangerous S*x Positions Men Should Run Away From / “my Daughter Was Drugged And She Is Not Missing” – Chidinma Okeke’s Father Says / What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.