Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,504 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Our Parents Were Stupid - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Parents Were Stupid (4639 Views)

Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does / Are Catholics Stupid? / This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by Godwin2016: 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
AlfaSeltzer:

This is what I mean
See how you have been brainwashed into fearing the truth about your parents

Maybe I didn't make it clear: my parents were stupid

OUR parents in Africa are very stupid, if not why are still in darkness in the 21st century calling doG instead of doing something about our misery?

Let us stop respecting stupidity and use our brains

foreign doGs embraced by our stupid parents are a curse and must be rejected

I pity your meaningless life

I pity your life son of satan.

Deuteronomy 5:16
'Honor your father and your mother, as the LORD your God has commanded you, that your days may be prolonged and that it may go well with you on the land which the LORD your God gives you.
Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by Godwin2016: 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Me too o People just can't accept truth maybe because the Op was Harsh but they ain't no better way of saying it na

No wonder your life is messed up. Only a lost soul will agree with what these lost guys are saying.

Ephesians 6:1
Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.

1 Like

Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by Godwin2016: 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
ifenes:
The children are already used to this way of life. It will be much more difficult to cut out bad traits one get from his/her parents because the parents are the first teachers and children are inclined to trust the parents 100%.

I was born into a christian family but was lucky my parents kicked the bucket while I was very young. This made me reform my mind at an early age.

As for you Lucifer,you deserve this verse,

Deuteronomy 21:18

18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.
Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by EyeHateGod: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
Godwin2016:

No wonder your life is messed up. Only a lost soul will agree with what these lost guys are saying.

Ephesians 6:1
Children, obey your parents in the Lord, for this is right.
First of my life is not messed up this is an online forum don't act as if u know sh*t about me.

yeah like The way Abraham wanted to kill his kid because a voice in his head told him so?
Or the way The Spirit of the Lord leads Jephthah to Burn his Daughter? And she obeyed him?

U must be really proud of ur Religion blood suckers no wonder they said Yahweh loves suya
Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by EyeHateGod: 8:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
Godwin2016:

As for you Lucifer,you deserve this verse,

Deuteronomy 21:18

18 If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, which will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and that, when they have chastened him, will not hearken unto them:

19 Then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place;

20 And they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard.

21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear .
@bolded The morality we get from Christianity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by Godwin2016: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
EyeHateGod:

@bolded The morality we get from Christianity

You wonder why that was written in the bible in the first place? Because of corrupt children like you. Well this is the time of grace,you are lucky.
Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by EyeHateGod: 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
Godwin2016:

You wonder why that was written in the bible in the first place? Because of corrupt children like you. Well this is the time of grace,you are lucky.

Morality u should be ashamed of ur religion
Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by Godwin2016: 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
EyeHateGod:

First of my life is not messed up this is an online forum don't act as if u know sh*t about me.

yeah like The way Abraham wanted to kill his kid because a voice in his head told him so?
Or the way The Spirit of the Lord leads Jephthah to Burn his Daughter? And she obeyed him?

U must be really proud of ur Religion blood suckers no wonder they said Yahweh loves suya

I t is obvious your heart is set up on going to hell. I pity your life and shame your parents lost a wayward kid. I'm sure they tried to train you well. A lost sheep is a lost sheep.
Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by Godwin2016: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Morality u should be ashamed of ur religion

Our God is a perfect God. He knew why he put that there. So that weed like you will not spoil the crop. I think it is too late for you,so of Satan. You and ifenes should be banned from posting on this website. This is why Christians need their forum.

1 Like

Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by EyeHateGod: 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
Godwin2016:

Our God is a perfect God. He knew why he put that there. So that weed like you will not spoil the crop. I think it is too late for you,so of Satan. You and ifenes should be banned from posting on this website. This is why Christians need their forum.
Are u this stupid or just So brainwashed? A perfect God asking people to kill their stubborn child? Wow did u escape from yaba left shocked

3 Likes

Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by Godwin2016: 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
quivah:

Isnt that just silly? No wonder you were quick to support Alfa, since you obviously lack parent's love.

What's the luck in losing your parents at a tender age? Many of us still have our parents, but we still turned atheists, even Alfa..but you think you were lucky losing your parents because you became reformed thereafter?!

Were your parents also stupid for killing twins?

@op this thread is just plain stupid, which further proves that not only your parents were stupid, their stupidity has been passed onto you.
What a shame!

He lacks the love of God.He is a demon and deceiver. He is trying to promote European wayward mentality of disrespectful kids on this forum.Check his topics,all are about occultism and darkness. He should stick to Europe,he doesn't belong here. You see why Atheism and free thinking is wrong?
Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by EyeHateGod: 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
Godwin2016:

I t is obvious your heart is set up on going to hell. I pity your life and shame your parents lost a wayward kid. I'm sure they tried to train you well. A lost sheep is a lost sheep.
Lol look at this kid talking about hell to me by the way i learnt the Muslim hell is hotter i hope u have fun there
Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by Godwin2016: 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Are u this stupid or just So brainwashed? A perfect God asking people to kill their stubborn child? Wow did u escape from yaba left shocked

No home training,that is why you think you can mock God the way you mock your parents. The end will be the judge. You,AlfaSeltzer and ifenes will meet your waterloo soon.
Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by Godwin2016: 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Lol look at this kid talking about hell to me by the way i learnt the Muslim hell is hotter i hope u have fun there

The soul that curse the ALMIGHTY GOD shall die! You think it is a joke? You better go back and ask God and your parents for forgiveness. What I have is what I am giving you for free.
Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by EyeHateGod: 9:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
Godwin2016:

No home training,that is why you think you can mock God the way you mock your parents. The end will be the judge. You,AlfaSeltzer and ifenes will meet your waterloo soon.
Sorry am not a kid like u that need a "Home training" to different what is right from what is wrong.. Mammas boy
Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by Godwin2016: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Sorry am not a kid like u that need a "Home training" to different what is right from what is wrong.. Mammas boy

You need deliverance.

1 Like

Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by EyeHateGod: 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
Godwin2016:

The soul that curse the ALMIGHTY GOD shall die! You think it is a joke? You better go back and ask God and your parents for forgiveness. What I have is what I am giving you for free.
Oh sh*t i thought he had Sense i didn't know av been exchanging words with a mad fellow

1 Like

Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by Godwin2016: 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Oh sh*t i thought he had Sense i didn't know av been exchanging words with a mad fellow

Can a man put fire on his bosom and not be burned? You need to answer that before you die
Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by EyeHateGod: 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
Godwin2016:

Can a man put fire on his bosom and not be burned? You need to answer that before you die
grin Sorry am not delusional like u are

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by Godwin2016: 9:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
EyeHateGod:

grin Sorry am not delusional like u are

May God help you and your friends. I hope Seun bans you guys for good.
Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by ifenes(m): 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
Godwin2016:

Someone take the phone from this baby and put him to bed please grin

6 Likes

Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by EyeHateGod: 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
Godwin2016:

May God help you and your friends. I hope Seun bans you guys for good.

1 Like

Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by ifenes(m): 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lol lets leave him before we get charged for child abuse. Let him and is god sort themselves out.

1 Like

Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by quivah(f): 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
Godwin2016:

He lacks the love of God.He is a demon and deceiver. He is trying to promote European wayward mentality of disrespectful kids on this forum.Check his topics,all are about occultism and darkness. He should stick to Europe,he doesn't belong here. You see why Atheism and free thinking is wrong?
Abeg, face front.
Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by adjoviomole(m): 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
I just wonder what you atheist problem is? You have chosen not to serve God, so liv us and let's serve God na. Sebi its not ur life but ours.

So what will you call you parents that where killing twins den. The killing of twins was abolished in africa by christians.

I just tire for una.
Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by Godwin2016: 10:40am On Sep 20, 2016
quivah:

Abeg, face front.

May God help you.
Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by oaroloye(m): 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
SHALOM!

AlfaSeltzer:
How can another human from another continent come and deceive you into beating up your children and perpetuating ignorance in Africa

We are suffering from the stupidity of our parents

Stop "respecting" your parents. You are more intelligent than them.

Leave them, if they misbehave for the sake of a foreign doG

I have my own PARENTAL ISSUES- they really did not do a good job- but you should really speak for yourself, saying that your own parents were stupid.

Don't forget to add that your Fruit did not fall far from the Family Tree- which must have borne nothing but nuts....
Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by hopefulLandlord: 8:42am On Nov 23, 2016
ifenes:

Good for you....and you will raise your kids to love Jesus with all their heart I suppose and alien to critical thinking

lol
Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by honourhim: 9:47am On Nov 23, 2016
A Godless life is indeed a useless life. From hating God they are sliding into hating their parents. After hating their parents they will slide into hating their relations, their families, their neighbours then they end up in suicide. Tufiakwa
Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by hopefulLandlord: 10:06am On Nov 23, 2016
honourhim:
A Godless life is indeed a useless life. From hating God they are sliding into hating their parents. After hating their parents they will slide into hating their relations, their families, their neighbours then they end up in suicide. Tufiakwa

the word "HATE" is more synonymous with theists than atheists

1 Like

Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by honourhim: 10:51am On Nov 23, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

the word "HATE" is more synonymous with theists than atheists
Jesus never said we should hate rather we are instructed that whosoever hates is a muderer and a muderer cannot inherit the kingdom of God. A Christian who hates is on his own.
Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by hopefulLandlord: 11:07am On Nov 23, 2016
honourhim:

Jesus never said we should hate rather we are instructed that whosoever hates is a muderer and a muderer cannot inherit the kingdom of God. A Christian who hates is on his own.

I'll give a honest reply because its you

though I actually referred to "theism" not "Christianity" however I'll still explain

YES! Jesus never said anyone should hate but I'm not talking about instructions in your holy book

I'm talking real life out there, physical interactions, observations, personal experiences

there are laws against corruption in Nigeria but this didn't stop almost all Nigerians being corrupt one way or another

you'll see certain Christian sects hate another and I'm talking pure hate and not criticism

maybe you have different experiences

these hate also reflect in the way they interact with you once they know you're an atheist vs when they didn't know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can I Ever Win Or Am I Fighting A Lost Battle? / Why Did God Allow The Holocaust / Luxor Temple Sayings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.