Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Our Parents Were Stupid - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Our Parents Were Stupid (4893 Views)

Atheism Does Not Reject Religion , It Is Extremely Stupid Atheists Think It Does / Are Catholics Stupid? / This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 25, 2016
shadeyinka:

I agree with you, there is a natural instinct for parents to try to make their children better than whatever they have attained or become. To this end, we should respect and appreciate this their "feeble effort".

We shall do likewise to our own kids when the time comes. We will want them to appreciate and respect the fact that we are trying our best...this best may not be good enough but it's still the best we can muster up.

The OP and his supporters should have thought about this. Without them (our parents), we become NOTHING!
Well thought out input. I'm gonna open a thread on this particular topic one of these days. Then we can get to discuss it in detail.
Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by Ochoiho: 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2016
Oh i wish my parents were 'stupid' enough and have accepted the foreign God on time, how i wish they were Christians and have invested in prayers to this foreign God on my behalf. Life would have been a lot easier, I would have had lesser battle.

I thank God for the day a young man walk up to me and preach the Gospel of this foreign God to me that made me repent and became a Christian . I would have died in any attempt to rebel again these Idols without Jesus. I want to thank all the Missionaries that brought this Gospel to Africa before it eventually reach my village.
Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by shadeyinka(m): 2:03pm On Nov 25, 2016
joyContraMundum:
Well thought out input. I'm gonna open a thread on this particular topic one of these days. Then we can get to discuss it in detail.

OK. You can copy me then!
Stay blessed
Re: Our Parents Were Stupid by Splinz(m): 2:52pm On Nov 25, 2016
Indeed, your parents were/are very stupid! No wonder you're also a slowpoke.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Isaac Newton On Atheism / Does Loyalty Precede Morality? / Are You Truly Serving God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.