Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy (39311 Views)

Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) / 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Omogbhollahorn(m): 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
xtervaganza:
50% of giraffes are gay.

They haven't gone extinct

Get educated and stop being a bigot.

Was once like you though

Are your parents giraffes or gay ☹️

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Prince16: 12:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
justmenoni:
How come my mind is telling me that the girl has seek sought for asylum in Italy and they didn't believe her story hence the family is taking up this act, cos i'm sure naija parents won't really cast their kids even if the said child is an homosexual

wink

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by omolizzy(f): 12:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
adeadeyera:

Although, I've long given up on morons like you, I only feel for the obviously unfortunate future of the ones who've liked your comment. Very bleak!
You got my attention. Damn! you get mouth

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by 4dor: 12:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
justmenoni:
How come my mind is telling me that the girl has seek for asylum in Italy and they didn't believe her story hence the family is taking up this act, cos i'm sure naija parents won't really cast their kids even if the said child is an homosexual
You are smart, keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Pennywise(m): 12:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
I am surprised most people do not see what is at play here. Who in Nigeria really gives a Bleep whether a woman is a lesbo or not?

This is all about seeking an asylum. Their daughter in Italy must have contrived this whole nonesensical scheme which in these hard times could have cost no more than 20 dollars for family elders.

These people should stop embarrassing Nigerians. This is the 21st century for Christ sake.

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Ajinoride(m): 12:25pm On Sep 18, 2016
switmay32:
There is nothing wrng to b a lez. Try and encourage her.

but u carry your own pikin o.
God is watching u in 4D.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
justmenoni:
How come my mind is telling me that the girl has seek for asylum in Italy and they didn't believe her story hence the family is taking up this act, cos i'm sure naija parents won't really cast their kids even if the said child is an homosexual
Pennywise:
I am surprised most people do not see what is at play here. Who in Nigeria really gives a Bleep whether a woman is a lesbo or not?
This is all about seeking an asylum. Their daughter in Italy must have contrived this whole nonesensical scheme which in these hard times could have cost no more than 20 dollars for family elders.
These people should stop embarrassing Nigerians. This is the 21st century for Christ sake.
Gbam!!!

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Prince16: 12:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
joseph1832:
Well. It's a thing of joy my parents didn't disown me when I told them to their faces that I'm no longer a christian. This among my many 'unchristian' habits.

Men that decision happens to be among the best decision I've made so far.

Though they still frown at it, but I believe every child owe it to their parents to let them know they're not a (any) property to be owned and disowned.

Hmmmm..... interesting.
So what (religion) do u now practice?

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Uniquekriss(m): 12:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
Islie:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/lesbianism-nigerian-family-disowns-daughter-italy/
she doesn't have a name abi? Disclaimer/caveat emptor
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by BarryX(m): 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Horrible family.

But if she was doing ashi work dem no go remember to "disown" am. Useless hypocrites.
I will have to disagree with you on this though. A family that can call a disowning press conference is not a poor family and besides what can be more ashi than lesbianism. grin

You've always been a pro-african from your comments here with respect for African core values. Why the sudden twist in this homosexuality case?

And besides, the girl can also collude with the family to release the press statement to fastrack asylum papers. Nothing when Naija no fit do

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by justmenoni: 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
Thank you, but I blame Grammarly for that
Prince16:

wink

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by joseph1832(m): 12:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
Prince16:

Hmmmm..... interesting.
So what (religion) do u now practice?
I practice the religion of not lying to myself. Simple.
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by BarryX(m): 12:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
justmenoni:
You might be right ooo

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Tinyemeka(m): 12:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
lofty900:
African mentality is a disease. Probably because she's not sending home enough dollars, now they're trying to use lesbianism as an excuse. If the girl have been sending thousands of dollars every year for the family upkeep, will they reject the money? Will they say she's no longer their daughter for being a lesbian? The answer is a big NO

What do you know? Are you a family member?

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by tolastikha: 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
Islie:

Instead of Una to train Una children for 9ja here, Una go dey waste money carry pikin go do ashawo for yanky. She don do ashawo finish now prick no dey reach am again Na wood and rubber and fingers remain.

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Prince16: 12:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
joseph1832:
I practice the religion of not lying to myself. Simple.

Kk. Cool.

May the 'best man' win then.
Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by eyinjuege: 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
I've never heard of Nigerian parents disowning their daughters who are confirmed prostitutes in Italy, but they feel morally justified to disown her for lesbianism.
I'm not understanding
Is she a lesbian prostitute?
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Why na.
As a guy, I am more sympathetic to the lesbians cause simply because their body is made for penetration regardless whether the penetration is done by a male or a fellow female. Besides they are fun to watch and their romance skills is outta this world but those pathetic guys forming gays should be castrated, boiled, exterminated, banished, gunned down in fact gays should have been the test subject for atomic bomb instead of hiroshirma
[size=15pt] i support you man,, ALL GAYS SHOULD BE KILLED AND THIER CUCUMBER CUT OFF AND FED TO THE DOGS...... Stupid disgusting fellows [/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by folasayolyn(f): 1:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
justmenoni:
How come my mind is telling me that the girl has sought for asylum in Italy and they didn't believe her story hence the family is taking up this act, cos I'm sure Naija parents won't really cast their kids even if the said child is a homosexual

my thoughts exactly. All na scam. Naija defacto mode of operation is to deny and ignore, so all these publicity is for an expected end

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
Bimffo:
Lol. Do you know what it means to have sex then carry another person for 9 months, and then the person comes and decides to be a Lesbian or gay?
Nobody 'decides' to become lesbian or gay.
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by wokomabest(m): 1:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
alexistaiwo:
Why na.
As a guy, I am more sympathetic to the lesbians cause simply because their body is made for penetration regardless whether the penetration is done by a male or a fellow female. Besides they are fun to watch and their romance skills is outta this world but those pathetic guys forming gays should be castrated, boiled, exterminated, banished, gunned down in fact gays should have been the test subject for atomic bomb instead of hiroshirma
they are the same people. and the same thing.the same level of pathetic atrocity.one can only buy what she don't have. buying what you have already is f00lishness. let women buy what they don't have. You know what I mean
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by bartdece: 1:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
Strange people the Africans. Rapists, child molesters, pedophile "pastors", wife beaters, cheaters, LovePeddler runners etc. etc. are all accepted, but someone who is probably a caring and friendly person is crucified. She is born like that. Perhaps she would have preferred otherwise, perhaps not. She will be accepted by God as his beloved daughter. As for the other ones, I am not sure but I surely hope not. And no, I am not gay. Sad that colonialists took everything from Africa in exchange for backward thoughts. Start attacking all the fake prophets and pastors who prey on vulnerable people to rape and sell their daughters into prostitution. But as someone on this forum said, as long as the girl sends enough money home, no one cares if she's raped twenty or more times a day in Italy, the land of milk and honey smiley but not for naija girls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2016
xtervaganza:
50% of giraffes are gay.

They haven't gone extinct

Get educated and stop being a bigot.

Was once like you though
People like you should be castrated,, your likes disgust me

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by AlPeter: 1:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
PataAlhaja:

...and what's shameful about lesbianism?

Why judge others based on your stereotyped personal beliefs?

Why denigrate adults who decide to fucck whoever they desire, so long as it's not a case of rape?

Are you even aware homosexuality in most cases is genetic?

SMH
Genetic? You are sick you know?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by prettigurl16(f): 1:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sharp family. Refugee status loading....

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
wokomabest:
they are the same people. and the same thing.the same level of pathetic atrocity.one can only buy what she don't have. buying what you have already is f00lishness. let women buy what they don't have. You know what I mean

I definitely get your point. However the point I am buttressing is the fact whether with a male or female, the same v-hole or a-hole (for heterosexual anal lovers) of a lesbian gets served but a guy sticking it in another guy a-hole. Now that is disgusting. Guys are meant to stick it in not to receive shii form anybody. Hope you get the drift
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by fireforfire: 1:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
justmenoni:
How come my mind is telling me that the girl has sought for asylum in Italy and they didn't believe her story hence the family is taking up this act, cos I'm sure Naija parents won't really cast their kids even if the said child is a homosexual

U said my mind ...
I was just about typing same

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by DavidEsq(m): 1:31pm On Sep 18, 2016
Islie:

They sure know how to cast the first stone, wen they are the church leaders, but they have forgotten that Jesus came for the sinners and dined with them. This is not Godly holiness but whitewashed holiness.
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Berbierklaus(f): 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
Funny Africans. Lesbianism is not African.. but the Bible and Quran that you believe in are.. may God save Africans from the mumu books of Moses, Jesus and Mohammed.

Edit: see as dem dey vex. Wish you could also strongly reject darkness, ignorance and suffering as being unAfrican. Kill the lesbians. Kill the gays. It will increase power generation by 4000MW. Maybe our continent wouldn't be so backward. undecided hypocritical perverts..
Blasphemy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by francisbiz: 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
jackie3B:
its a free world but don't try Dat if u from a Nigerian family.......
If it's a free world then, boko-haram should be allowed to carry on with their passion!
Western countries are confused.

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by manuel80(m): 1:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
lofty900:
African mentality is a disease. Probably because she's not sending home enough dollars, now they're trying to use lesbianism as an excuse. If the girl have been sending thousands of dollars every year for the family upkeep, will they reject the money? Will they say she's no longer their daughter for being a lesbian? The answer is a big NO
It's a two way thing.. It might also be the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mexican Mum Horrified, Spotting Ghostly Figure Pushing Daughter Down Slide(Pix) / Why Ladies Hardly Change Their Surnames After Marriage These Days / Woman Who Wants To Marry Her Son's Friend In Gombe Sent To Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.