Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,345 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy (39319 Views)

Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) / 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by enomakos(m): 11:12am On Sep 18, 2016
switmay32:
There is nothing wrng to b a lez. Try and encourage her.
a lez spot

3 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by brightahia(m): 11:15am On Sep 18, 2016
God created Adam and Eve
not "Ada" and Eve
nor Adam and Steve

meanwhile, dis owning her neva stopped her from being wht she has bcom...

check my signature

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by sonofluc1fer: 11:15am On Sep 18, 2016
Drajah:

Omo make una no dey allow TV and all this small books dey spoil una.....that act is not even a Nigerian thing..am IBO and na abomination for my land...so forget that thing..I dey speak from my own point though
I'm Igbo and aware a few of us used to kill twins because it was an abomination. A sickler was once referred to as ogbanje. Don't let the ignorance of your ancestors hinder you from developing.

5 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by AnusOdourInhaler: 11:16am On Sep 18, 2016
What's wrong with All these retardedd assholess here claiming human rights activists here, the girl is free to become a lesbian and the family is free to disown her. If I may ask, why are people still being prosecuted for buying and smoking Marijuana in the said western countries? I think, the act of buying and smoking Marijuana is not affecting anybody? And why is the same rule not applicable to beer
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by sonofluc1fer: 11:20am On Sep 18, 2016
MrHenshaw:

Wanted to say something but on seeing your name,SMH.Receive it!
Kill the lesbians. Kill the gays. It will increase power generation by 4000MW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Innomach(m): 11:27am On Sep 18, 2016
hUmaneOne:

Do you know what being a sociopath mean? I mean no insult..please check it up.

If you haven't lost your conscience,I wonder why you will take this stand..

BTW, that family is fucking rich and don't need her italian lira. Being an ashawo has little to do with poverty
Seems you know the persons involved personally. Too bad, though.
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by kdfinest(m): 11:27am On Sep 18, 2016
switmay32:
wow like seriously u mean there is nothing wrong with it? Gosh babe, think oo. Dnt make me think ....... Lols

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by yinkslinks(m): 11:27am On Sep 18, 2016
Please put her pics, email and phone number. I will use my all mighty bura and cure her
Islie:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/lesbianism-nigerian-family-disowns-daughter-italy/

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by IYANGBALI: 11:27am On Sep 18, 2016
Abandoned by the family but accepted by the devil

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by joseph1832(m): 11:28am On Sep 18, 2016
calliope:
*quavers*
She was disowned for choosin happiness sad
People get disowned for lesser things. But hey, come to think of it, is she their property? How come she was 'disowned'.

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by justmenoni: 11:29am On Sep 18, 2016
Danke..
woodcook:

Your head correct!!!
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by 1metre: 11:30am On Sep 18, 2016
kingreign:

Stop thinking with your anus.

The family is right. Shows they uphold good African and Spiritual values.
Its not always about the money, the family believes in a good name
If your family encourages immorality and pervasive behaviours, then its your family's problem, not every Edo family engages in stupid sexual practices.
tell me who is better, human nature is full of vices, everyone is guilty, people hv one error or, the other, no one should claim innocent. People are doing more dangerous things than lesbianism, it's only when wind blow we dey see fowl yash.

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by chiraqDemon(m): 11:31am On Sep 18, 2016
Dem nor kno that factory reset slap wey egbon craze de give ade when e wan become faaag??
Dem for try that one out surely e for reset her sezuality grin
Btw say no to faaaging
Its just disgusting o
"Evolution said its man and woman"

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by no1madman(m): 11:31am On Sep 18, 2016
kingreign:

Are you well or you need to be admitted into Yaba left? angry angry
u no see her ikebe. . . .na her ikebe dey talk. .
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by xtervaganza(m): 11:31am On Sep 18, 2016
Redoil:
Such an action will to extinction of human race in the long run. So am am with the family
50% of giraffes are gay.

They haven't gone extinct

Get educated and stop being a bigot.

Was once like you though

3 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by KardinalZik(m): 11:32am On Sep 18, 2016
I am #AntiHomo full time

I can't forgo poonanie for anything...

Lolzzz
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by allthingsgood: 11:36am On Sep 18, 2016
Redoil:
Such an action will to extinction of human race in the long run. So am am with the family

What of IVF??
What of surrogacy??

Extinction indeed! We are almost 8billion now. Over population is our problem, not extinction!

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Stanleywaxy(m): 11:37am On Sep 18, 2016
switmay32:
Mind what you say Ma'am. Do not let what you say be a curse on that kid you're carrying.
It's really hard to think that we forget that the 10 commandments still exists.

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by charmingfrank(m): 11:39am On Sep 18, 2016
if you check properly,it might be the family that send her over there to seek for greener pasture. why blaming her now because she has turned a new leaf?? all the same who cares.......SMH
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Einl(m): 11:41am On Sep 18, 2016
kingreign:

Stop thinking with your anus.

The family is right. Shows they uphold good African and Spiritual values.
Its not always about the money, the family believes in a good name
If your family encourages immorality and pervasive behaviours, then its your family's problem, not every Edo family engages in stupid sexual practices.

If she was a politician caught stealing money meant for schools and roads, would they disown her??
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Cletus77(m): 11:42am On Sep 18, 2016
lofty900:
African mentality is a disease. Probably because she's not sending home enough dollars, now they're trying to use lesbianism as an excuse. If the girl have been sending thousands of dollars every year for the family upkeep, will they reject the money? Will they say she's no longer their daughter for being a lesbian? The answer is a big NO
true sha... Bt do u support lesbianism?

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by adeadeyera(m): 11:43am On Sep 18, 2016
lofty900:
African mentality is a disease. Probably because she's not sending home enough dollars, now they're trying to use lesbianism as an excuse. If the girl have been sending thousands of dollars every year for the family upkeep, will they reject the money? Will they say she's no longer their daughter for being a lesbian? The answer is a big NO

Although, I've long given up on morons like you, I only feel for the obviously unfortunate future of the ones who've liked your comment. Very bleak!

5 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Cletus77(m): 11:48am On Sep 18, 2016
stupid girl, her father marry man give birth to her? Or her mother marry woman come born am....?? The thing needs to enter d thing before she fit come to existence...lolz
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by donvat1(m): 11:54am On Sep 18, 2016
lofty900:
if your sister is a lesbian, will you encourage her? the answer is capital NO.
come another question, if your mother was a lesbian will you ever exist?

4 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by dadabashua1(m): 11:58am On Sep 18, 2016
so as sweet as the joystick is some still choose not to follow it's path... anyway they say it's a free world after all

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by rhektor(m): 12:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
lofty900:

If you are her lawyer, you can sue the family on her behalf, otherwise just keep off

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by calliope(f): 12:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
joseph1832:
People get disowned for lesser things. But hey, come to think of it, is she their property? How come she was 'disowned'.
In Africa culture precisely (Nigeria) children are presumed to be asset... Hence most african parent misunderstands the context of parenthood and therefore treat their children in such manner (property like)..thus wit such preconceived notions about how he/she(parent )percieves his/her child.. they tend to toss/disown them wen ofcourse they deviates from what they set as norms/right or wrong... Smh

4 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by saintneo(m): 12:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
Islie:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/lesbianism-nigerian-family-disowns-daughter-italy/
Asylum ticket activated.
Inasmuch as I detest homosexuality, I cannot publicly disown a family member.
Europe, you now have a new member.
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Prince16: 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
switmay32:

..... Jesu!

3 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by joseph1832(m): 12:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
calliope:

In Africa culture precisely (Nigeria) children are presumed to be asset... Hence most african parent misunderstands the context of parenthood and therefore treat their children in such matter (property like)..thus wit such preconceived notions about how he/she(parent )percieve his/her child.. they tend to toss/disown them wen ofcourse they deviates from what they set as norms/right or wrong... Smh
Well. It's a thing of joy my parents didn't disown me when I told them to their faces that I'm no longer a christian. This among my many 'unchristian' habits.

Men that decision happens to be among the best decision I've made so far.

Though they still frown at it, but I believe every child owe it to their parents to let them know they're not a (any) property to be owned and disowned.
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Omogbhollahorn(m): 12:15pm On Sep 18, 2016
xtervaganza:
50% of giraffes are gay.

They haven't gone extinct

Get educated and stop being a bigot.

Are you parents giraffes or gay ☹️

Was once like you though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / If You're Happily Married, Please Share Your Story / Why Ladies Hardly Change Their Surnames After Marriage These Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.