Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,059 members, 7,956,952 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:50 PM

Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy (39518 Views)

Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) / 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by nortcentrallord(m): 11:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Islie:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/lesbianism-nigerian-family-disowns-daughter-italy/

From comments posted here, I 'v spotted a few "closet lesbians" and some shameless male folk supporters who wouldn't become gay to make the equation balance. All we copy from the west is their ills and bad behavior.

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Revolva(m): 11:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
benin babes r too extreme in prostitution n every tin goes..i swear...wow...am not being biaz but na dem de carry first....in this LovePeddler business...dem na international
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Boleyndynasty2(f): 12:33am On Sep 19, 2016
zeusdgrt:

Hell yea!
see your mouth
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by zeusdgrt(m): 7:33am On Sep 19, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
see your mouth

Like your own(very cute)
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Billygee2u: 8:00am On Sep 19, 2016
hUmaneOne:

Do you know what being a sociopath mean? I mean no insult..please check it up.

If you haven't lost your conscience,I wonder why you will take this stand..

BTW, that family is fucking rich and don't need her italian euro. Being an ashawo has little to do with poverty
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Billygee2u: 8:02am On Sep 19, 2016
hUmaneOne:

Do you know what being a sociopath mean? I mean no insult..please check it up.

If you haven't lost your conscience,I wonder why you will take this stand..

BTW, that family is fucking rich and don't need her italian euro. Being an ashawo has little to do with poverty
God bless you,I am happy that I can still see a responsible person in nairaland and Nigeria as a whole.
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by cococandy(f): 8:11am On Sep 19, 2016
Listen to yourself. Hypocrite. One is horrible and the other is not because it turns you on?

alexistaiwo:
Why na.
As a guy, I am more sympathetic to the lesbians cause simply because their body is made for penetration regardless whether the penetration is done by a male or a fellow female. Besides they are fun to watch and their romance skills is outta this world but those pathetic guys forming gays should be castrated, boiled, exterminated, banished, gunned down in fact gays should have been the test subject for atomic bomb instead of hiroshirma
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by cococandy(f): 8:12am On Sep 19, 2016
gypsey:
the girl has the Right be a lesbian, the family has the Right to disown her, wellcome to the world of human Rights. grin
exactly
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 19, 2016
cococandy:
Listen to yourself. Hypocrite. One is horrible and the other is not because it turns you on?

I Can actually explain and try to change your perception about lesbianism. All you have to do is apologise for calling me an hypocrite. Learn to be civil to strangers, you don't know me from Adam and you are already insulting me. SMH for African mentality
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by olamyde85: 9:51am On Sep 19, 2016
I think homosexual people are plenty in this shop...... Thank God I am not among if those oponu...... Some people chosed then wrong part....... Rapping stealing every bad part of life.... if you reject book of Moses disown Bible and you don't want to know what prophet Muhammad said on his book God gave it to dem. If thinking is behind these people. Idiot loku
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Elparaiso(m): 5:56am On Sep 20, 2016
Double post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why I Chose To Distance Myself From A Sibling / Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life / Did You Have This Kind Of Parent As A Kid? How Did You Survive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.