Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,730 members, 7,955,778 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:47 PM

Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy (39515 Views)

Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business / Father From Anambra Disowns His Son On Newspaper (Photo) / 20 Pictures Last Borns Of A Typical Nigerian Family Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by femi4: 3:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
EfemenaXY:
Horrible family.

But if she was doing ashi work dem no go remember to "disown" am. Useless hypocrites.
They will still disown her. Your analysis is invalid

3 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by buchilino(m): 3:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
lofty900:
African mentality is a disease. Probably because she's not sending home enough dollars, now they're trying to use lesbianism as an excuse. If the girl have been sending thousands of dollars every year for the family upkeep, will they reject the money? Will they say she's no longer their daughter for being a lesbian? The answer is a big NO

SO HONESTLY U THINK DAT ALL R LIKE U, DAT LACKS SPIRITUAL MORALITY?.

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by whitebeard(m): 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
HOMOSEXUALITY WILL NEVER HAVE IT PLACE IN AFRICA BECAUSE IT WAS BROUGHT UP BY SOMEONE/PEOPLE WHO WHERE FACING CHALLENGES IN THERE LIFE....U CAN'T EXPECT AFRICANS TO FOLLOW...ALL IN THE NAME OF CIVILIZATION OR MODERN AGE...!! DUDE RESEARCH BEFORE U TALK..OKAY..!!

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by greggng: 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
lofty900:
African mentality is a disease. Probably because she's not sending home enough dollars, now they're trying to use lesbianism as an excuse. If the girl have been sending thousands of dollars every year for the family upkeep, will they reject the money? Will they say she's no longer their daughter for being a lesbian? The answer is a big NO

Why should a sane person click like to ur senseless comment? The issues here is not about money. But is about a girl fucking another girl. This is an abomination and very strange to the law of nature. Moreover the parents never mentioned they are poor and in dare need of her money
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by sinceraconcept(m): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
Evil family. Can't she change with time? Why expose her instead of taking her to pastors for delivery if you're not cool with her sexual orientation. Who knows maybe some of the relatives that are on her do way worse than homosexuality. I'm not encouraging homosexuality,it's very bad and I wouldn't want any of my relatives to get involved in it,but why crucify a girl this much cos she's into it instead of trying to change her if you're not cool with it‎
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Doncharlie: 4:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
Those who have ears ,let them hear...Based on my little investigations 1 OUT OF EVERY 5 ADULT LADIES are either lesbians or bisexuals

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Vince77(m): 4:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
PataAlhaja:

...and what's shameful about lesbianism?

Why judge others based on your stereotyped personal beliefs?

Why denigrate adults who decide to fucck whoever they desire, so long as it's not a case of rape?

Are you even aware homosexuality in most cases is genetic?

SMH

At least i have seen one sane comment here.

I blive its genetic in most cases. Thats why i dont judge them at all.
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by dinomcjohn: 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
sonofluc1fer:
Funny Africans. Lesbianism is not African.. but the Bible and Quran that you believe in are.. may God save Africans from the mumu books of Moses, Jesus and Mohammed.

Edit: see as dem dey vex. Wish you could also strongly reject darkness, ignorance and suffering as being unAfrican. Kill the lesbians. Kill the gays. It will increase power generation by 4000MW. Maybe our continent wouldn't be so backward. undecided hypocritical perverts..
You are complete damned fool. How dare you refer to the book of Jesus and Moses that way. Shame unto you for this blasphemy! JESUS remains the King of kings forever!

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by cyrilamx(m): 4:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
That what you are? Morality is not defined by social permissiveness. It evil. [quot e author=switmay32 post=49460890]There is nothing wrng to b a lez. Try and encourage her.[/quote]
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by XaintJoel20: 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
switmay32:
There is nothing wrng to b a lez. Try and encourage her.
You are carrying a child, while encouraging another lady to continue as a lesbian. If the mother of that child you are carrying was a pure lesbian, would you be carrying that child

I
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by sonofluc1fer: 4:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
dinomcjohn:

You are complete damned fool. How dare you refer to the book of Jesus and Moses that way. Shame unto you for this blasphemy! JESUS remains the King of kings forever!
You can be a slave to a dead Jew. That's your business.

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
lofty900:
I agree with you that is African mentality but i dont know if you will agree with me that someone on nairaland has displayed devil/Euro/American mentality by sayind an African family will disown a child because he or she is not sending money to them
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Chardon90(m): 4:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
lofty900:
exactly my thought though.....
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by BarryX(m): 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
EfemenaXY:

I don't have, never have had, and never will, have an issue with homosexuals.

People should be respected and not discriminated against for their lifestyle choices as long as they aren't harming or infringing upon the rights of anyone else. We all can't be the same.
The same reason respecting the family decision (choices) in this instance holds water. Don't you think? cool

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by madamoflife(f): 4:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
lofty900:
What d sed girl dd is a sshameful act d parents had evry right to do what dey dd. Who told u dey don't av money to expect her to send money

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by hUmaneOne: 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
lofty900:
how do you know the family is rich. I still maintain my stand on this issue
Whether I know the family is another issue.

I want you to know that a family that can afford to call a journalist and even pay to publish this info ain't poor one bit..not even average.. Read my lips..fucking rich
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Cletus77(m): 6:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
lofty900:
no I don't
so i support ur first words about nigerian parents...bt dat was before!!!
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by EfemenaXY: 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
BarryX:
The same reason respecting the family decision (choices) in this instance holds water. Don't you think? cool

No. lipsrsealed
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Gassa007: 6:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
switmay32:
So assuming you are a Lez,will you be able give birth to that baby in your hands
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by zeusdgrt(m): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
Una call press conference ontop una daughter matter cause she didn't join Ashii business in italoo? It doesn't make sense. You're supposed to show love to her and allow her choose her own path.You guys don't have to disown her she's still your child.
Are you sure you can kiss all day?
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
zeusdgrt:
Are you sure you can kiss all day?

You wanna try?
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by ponti93(m): 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
Una call press conference ontop una daughter matter cause she didn't join Ashii business in italoo? It doesn't make sense. You're supposed to show love to her and allow her choose her own path.You guys don't have to disown her she's still your child.
is that u in d pic, wow, beautiful
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by mkbessman(m): 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
lofty900:

stop talking nonsense....

how will you feel if your child practice lesbianism. 27 years old for that matter? I don't know the way Nigerians reason. who told u so? thats y the white man says; black man, black mindset. if your trying to be funny not on delicate issues like this as u disrespecting yourself...
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by mkbessman(m): 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
lofty900:

stop talking nonsense....

how will you feel if your child practice lesbianism. 27 years old for that matter? just look at the way u reason. who told u so? thats y the white man says; black man, black mindset. if your trying to be funny not on delicate issues like this as u disrespecting yourself.

1 Like

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Boleyndynasty2(f): 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
ponti93:
is that u in d pic, wow, beautiful
You get eye for better thing ooh

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by Nobody: 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
I am seeing some very funny comments here, someone even said homosexuality is genetic, very laughable, sick minds will come up with anything just to justify their weakness and perverseness, so now they are implying that homosexuality can be transferred from parents to offspring, crazy people trying to undo nature

2 Likes

Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by zeusdgrt(m): 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:

You wanna try?

Hell yea!
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by kan12(m): 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
What do you guys expect,after all the warnings and threat no to see her with a man im don dey do tins with e follow woman.
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by saintfrank(m): 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
jajaj she from Benin city in Edo state right, By the time she visit home with lot's of Euro and car's the same family head who summon the family meeting to disowned her will eventually be the same to summon the meeting to accept her back as the bread winner.... grin grin grin
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by passyhansome(m): 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
lofty900:

[b]You might be very wrong, especially if its a religious family, you really need to conform and change your mentality MONEY IS NOT EVERYTHING BRO, YOUR NAME AND INTEGRITY HAS MORE VALUE
Re: Lesbianism: Nigerian Family Disowns Daughter In Italy by nortcentrallord(m): 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
switmay32:

And you even have a child oh if that's yours. What a shame!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did You Have This Kind Of Parent As A Kid? How Did You Survive? / Never Go Into A Relationship Without Being Stable In Life / Marriage Is Not An Achievement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.