Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. (1280 Views)

8 Women’s Mind-blowing Guide To Indulge In “masturbation” / Reasons Why Girls/ladies Date Older Guys. / Knowing How Women's Mind Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2009
Money is the only language the Girls,Ladies,Women of today hears. ( Though, not all of them. But most of them) True love doesn't exist anywhere again. The society is no longer what it used to be before.

Women no longer have prides. If you have money you can date and even sleep with any Girl,Lady,Woman. This is rather unfortunate. Some female students in the school now do ARISTO runs, even women that are married also have an extra marital affairs, Some because of money while some for fun only?

I just pity those young girls and ladies, because when time comes, they will now be looking for who to marry them while some would be pushing themselves up to guys and men, in other to marry them

Mind you today's guys are bad too, We dey shine our eyes wella before we pick anybody to marry, no wonder we have a lots of single ladies out there that are not married, even though some single ladies didn't use their body anyhow, It's just because of what those bad ones have caused.

Is it Economic downturns and lost of family values??

WHAT EXACTLY IS HAPPENING TO THEM. WHY HAVE WOMEN LOST THEIR PRIDE?.

CONTRIBUTE YOUR OPINION PLEASE.
Re: God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2009
What about the men? they want to shag and dumb. They all use the same old tired bullshit; "I will not think about you any differently if we do the do" but after they have done the do they jump on the next thing with a hole. Guys are just as bad and I hate it when you men seat on that high horse that you built for yourselves and judge women angry
Re: God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

What about the men? they want to shag and dumb. They all use the same old tired bullshit; "I will not think about you any differently if we do the do" but after they have done the do they jump on the next thing with a hole. Guys are just as bad and I hate it when you men seat on that high horse that you built for yourselves and judge women angry

As I said before, not all of them. And why won't you think about me differently? did you know the kind of attitude I have? or did you know the kind of person I am, Or is it all guys that are bad?.

Even though we have some bad guys or men, they are not as bad as girls,ladies,women.
Re: God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 10, 2009
sofeco:

As I said before, not all of them. And why won't you think about me differently? did you know the kind of attitude I have? or did you know the kind of person I am, Or is it all guys that are bad?.

What?
Re: God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

What?

Yes, isn't it?.
Re: God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. by whitesturd(f): 6:11pm On Oct 10, 2009
well,as far as i am concerned,guys are guilty as much as girls are.even guys push girls into al these stuffs.so the question should be God please change our boys,gentlemen,men's mind for us
Re: God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 10, 2009
whitesturd:

well,as far as i am concerned,guys are guilty as much as girls are.even guys push girls into al these stuffs.so the question should be God please change our boys,gentlemen,men's mind for us

Well, I just felt once you are a female, isn't that what you gonna say?. There are a lots of Girls,ladies,women that seduce guys/men, maybe when they detect that the guy/man is rich or if they like him and Girls,ladies,women do that a lots, ( I mean seducing ), even if the guy/man is not interested in them, they would still be showing interest.

Then why won't the guy/man do the next action which might spoil the girls/lady/woman's pride, and at the same time result to vanity/for fun purpose, because the man was seduced to the action/ the relationship.

Isn't it.
Re: God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. by whitesturd(f): 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2009
poster.ure getin it al wrong,the fact dt i am female doesnt mean i should advocate 4 dem,if u check my posts,u wl see that if the situation calls 4 me to bash ladies,i will.and i am nt saying that ladies are al dt perfect.but if u luk at the world 2day,u see diff pple wt diff behaviour,God has created men and women in such a way dt there wl be controversy.wel.if u know wt some ladies are goin 2ru or ve gun 2ru in the hands of men and vice-versa,u wl know dt at the end of the day,evrybody has a story to tel.only GOD can judge.
Re: God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 10, 2009
sofeco:

Well, I just felt once you are a female, isn't that what you gonna say?. There are a lots of Girls,ladies,women that seduce guys/men, maybe when they detect that the guy/man is rich or if they like him and Girls,ladies,women do that a lots, ( I mean seducing ), even if the guy/man is not interested in them, they would still be showing interest.

Then why won't the guy/man do the next action which might spoil the girls/lady/woman's pride, and at the same time result to vanity/for fun purpose, because the man was seduced to the action/ the relationship.

Isn't it.

whitesturd:

poster.ure getin it al wrong,the fact dt i am female doesnt mean i should advocate 4 dem,if u check my posts,u wl see that if the situation calls 4 me to bash ladies,i will.and i am nt saying that ladies are al dt perfect.but if u luk at the world 2day,u see diff pple wt diff behaviour,God has created men and women in such a way dt there wl be controversy.wel.if u know wt some ladies are goin 2ru or ve gun 2ru in the hands of men and vice-versa,u wl know dt at the end of the day,evrybody has a story to tel.only GOD can judge.

Was only kidding with that little statement you know. I think you understand?. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. by whitesturd(f): 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2009
no i dont
Re: God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 10, 2009
whitesturd:

no i dont

You mean you didn't still understand?. Anyway, I mean I was only kidding about the statement:

sofeco:

Well, I just felt once you are a female, isn't that what you gonna say?.

U got it right?.
Re: God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 10, 2009
Can well all agree that most men are bad and some women are catching up with them?
Re: God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 10, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Can well all agree that most men are bad and some women are catching up with them?

I think NO, because women leads while men follows.
Re: God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. by Pharoh: 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2009
sofeco:

I think NO, because women leads while men follows.

I second that statement
Re: God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. by whitesturd(f): 7:32pm On Oct 10, 2009
I beg to disagre wt u guys.sofeco.i now understand.
Re: God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. by Agnesqueen(f): 7:40pm On Oct 10, 2009
Wow here we go with another post blaming women for everything. shocked
Re: God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 10, 2009
Agnesqueen:

Wow here we go with another post blaming women for everything. shocked
Yes didnt you read the memo? Women are the causes of all evils in the world; War in Iraq, Corrupt politicians, Global warming, Yahooing, kidnapping etc. undecided grin These men will blame everything on women.
Re: God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. by yme1(f): 8:21pm On Oct 10, 2009
you guys set the ball rolling so we are just playing along
you cant eat your cake and have it undecided
Re: God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. by whiteroses(f): 8:29pm On Oct 10, 2009
y me:

you guys set the ball rolling so we are just playing along
you cant eat your cake and have it  undecided

dont mind em jare
@ poster two can play this game God no go vex but i understand your point tho but still
Re: God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. by 190: 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2009
mura fockerz~
Re: God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2009
@ y me,
we didnt set any ball rolling, D balls were set from ladies trough their modern attitude. & even if guys start D game, are U ladies not supposed to give D game a limit, if not 4 D sake of money & fun hat todays ladies are running after. & also mind U todays guys want to eat their cake & av it back. It's just 4 ladies to be carefull & I know they wont.
But am not among them oo, that's Y we are shinning our eyes wella b4 we pick a lady.

@ mura fukerz am not a player oo, I be complete cool guy.
Re: God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2009
we are all evil and deceitful also we all have prices.in short we are all ho's but we don't know it.u might not be bought with money but sumtin else. so why disturb urself.naturally we fundamentally flawed as humans, but still sum just go to a greater extent, so thats why i trust no one not even myself,
Re: God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. by sugarpp: 9:59am On Oct 11, 2009
life circumstance can turn people into what they might not want to be, so not a good idea to judge. I personally cannot date a guy because of money (i'm too much of a goody two shoe) but i can understand the point of view of Nija girls that chase money afterall Nija is an oppressive society with little financial security plus the fact that Nija guys are mostly dishonest, irresponsible guys (rich and poor). Therefore if the choice is between boring dates with a useless poor bloke and luxury date with a useless rich bloke that is prepared to lavish me with money it is quite obvious which one i will choose.
Re: God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. by lildainty(f): 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2009
@POSTER,u r ryt. . . . . but u've said it all ''nt all of dem'' though money makes d world go round bt dis adage as bin misunderstood,most girls want 2 b wif a guy wif ride or lotta cash.but to me it 3 category (1)d poor background nd i neva chop((2)rich background nd forcing der sef on guyz wit dere money(3)middle class nd''it my boyfriend responsibility''.dou dis myt b mixed,but ur gf demands money 4 hair or clothe 1c in a while doesnt mean she z dere b'cos of ur money . . . . . . let say,only GOD UNDERSTAND THIS BETTER . . ! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. by ginger1(f): 11:48pm On Oct 11, 2009
While i think the poster has some point with the women of today, i also think guys are not totally blameless. Its all part of the package of relationship, like when you expect a girl to have sex with you, then she also expects that the guys should damn well spend some good money on her. The society and environment plays a huge role too. In Nigeria now, lots of ladies are acting big and flaunting what they got from their rich guys, some ladies don't want to be left behind and they strive for the same status. I think finally it all lies in personal values and upbringing ( which may change with environment) . Environment is a big contextual factor in this issue cos when lots of people are doing it, it appears to be a norm and it goes that way.
Re: God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. by Kunbee: 2:38am On Oct 12, 2009
Pls can we stick to the topic embarassed

@OP stop giving them money
Re: God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 12, 2009
lil dainty:

@POSTER,u r ryt. . . . . but u've said it all ''nt all of dem'' though money makes d world go round bt dis adage as bin misunderstood,most girls want 2 b wif a guy wif ride or lotta cash.but to me it 3 category (1)d poor background nd i neva chop((2)rich background nd forcing der sef on guyz wit dere money(3)middle class nd''it my boyfriend responsibility''.dou dis myt b mixed,but your gf demands money 4 hair or clothe 1c in a while doesnt mean she z dere b'cos of your money . . . . . . let say,only GOD UNDERSTAND THIS BETTER . . ! cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

YEEEAHH, YOU GOT IT RIGHT.

ginger1:

While i think the poster has some point with the women of today, i also think guys are not totally blameless. Its all part of the package of relationship, like when you expect a girl to have sex with you, then she also expects that the guys should damn well spend some good money on her. The society and environment plays a huge role too. In Nigeria now, lots of ladies are acting big and flaunting what they got from their rich guys, some ladies don't want to be left behind and they strive for the same status. I think finally it all lies in personal values and upbringing ( which may change with environment) . Environment is a big contextual factor in this issue cos when lots of people are doing it, it appears to be a norm and it goes that way.

YOU ARE TALKING, NICE ONE.
Re: God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 12, 2009
Kunbee:

Pls can we stick to the topic embarassed

@OP stop giving them money

Kunbeeee, We guys should stop giving you money? what has money got to do with what's going on today.

Anyway, will you ladies be spending on us, and we would surely be a responsible guys to you, lol cheesy cheesy

Really.
Re: God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. by Kunbee: 10:43pm On Oct 12, 2009
^^^well guys dont spend on me and i dont spend money on anybody cos am selfish cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, but on a serious note avoid those chics unless u are attracted to them
Re: God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 13, 2009
Kunbee:

^^^well guys dont spend on me and i dont spend money on anybody cos am selfish cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, but on a serious note avoid those chics unless u are attracted to them

Mhmm, you mean you are selfish? that's nice. But anyways,
Re: God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. by biola44: 10:20am On Oct 13, 2009
no one can cheat nature, u r gonna get wat u give! grin
Re: God Should Please Change Our Girls,ladies,women's mind For Us. by Abbeycity4(f): 10:41am On Oct 13, 2009
whitesturd:

whitesturd:

mennnnnnnn u've said it all **thumb up**

(1) (2) (Reply)

Best Man Cheats On Friend Finance Some Weeks 2 Wed / Church Wedding/nikkai Vs Reception / Role Reversal: Women Have Taken Charge!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.