Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

I Seriously Need Ur Advice On How To Find A Foreign Wife (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Seriously Need Ur Advice On How To Find A Foreign Wife (photo) (2832 Views)

Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) / "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) / Kenyan Man Looking For Wife Pastes Flyers Advertising For Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Seriously Need Ur Advice On How To Find A Foreign Wife (photo) by asarebabson: 9:13am On Sep 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Since you're feminine, I guess it won't be a crime to you since most of you ladies are lesbian and likes calling yourself "Dear" a lot undecided
pls do spear her, she is just a concerned gentle lady as u too. Just trying to explain for us to understand better.
Re: I Seriously Need Ur Advice On How To Find A Foreign Wife (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:18am On Sep 18, 2016
asarebabson:
OK, I'm sorry how do I call u to show appreciation for ur advice if I can't call u dear?

Calling me "A Friend" won't be bad I guess undecided
Re: I Seriously Need Ur Advice On How To Find A Foreign Wife (photo) by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2016
asarebabson:
Pls do guide me on how beat to find a wife from any part of the world apart from Nigeria.

bros no be only....ever since i was a kid, i've always thought i'm going to wed a foreign girl,...lets see how the life goes
Re: I Seriously Need Ur Advice On How To Find A Foreign Wife (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:19am On Sep 18, 2016
asarebabson:
pls do spear her, she is just a concerned gentle lady as u too. Just trying to explain for us to understand better.

Lol, her ke?? She is a He . . . Don't be deceived Bruh undecided
Re: I Seriously Need Ur Advice On How To Find A Foreign Wife (photo) by asarebabson: 9:43am On Sep 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Calling me "A Friend" won't be bad I guess undecided
OK love.
Re: I Seriously Need Ur Advice On How To Find A Foreign Wife (photo) by asarebabson: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2016
AnthonioAlsaid:

bros no be only....ever since i was a kid, i've always thought i'm going to wed a foreign girl,...lets see how the life goes
I am not alone then.
Re: I Seriously Need Ur Advice On How To Find A Foreign Wife (photo) by asarebabson: 9:47am On Sep 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Lol, her ke?? She is a He . . . Don't be deceived Bruh undecided
babse on what I'm seeing,i don't have any option than to use that.
Re: I Seriously Need Ur Advice On How To Find A Foreign Wife (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:00am On Sep 18, 2016
asarebabson:
OK love.

WTF?? shocked . . . Bruh are you high again?? Who be your love again?? undecided
Re: I Seriously Need Ur Advice On How To Find A Foreign Wife (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:01am On Sep 18, 2016
asarebabson:
babse on what I'm seeing,i don't have any option than to use that.

Mtcheeeew!!! Dey there dey deceive yourself . . . I'm. 100% sure it's a "He" behind that moniker undecided

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Need Ur Advice On How To Find A Foreign Wife (photo) by lola024(f): 10:08am On Sep 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Since you're feminine, I guess it won't be a crime to you since most of you ladies are lesbian and likes calling yourself "Dear" a lot undecided

Did u just used "most"?
Re: I Seriously Need Ur Advice On How To Find A Foreign Wife (photo) by lola024(f): 10:10am On Sep 18, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Mtcheeeew!!! Dey there dey deceive yourself . . . I'm. 100% sure it's a "He" behind that moniker undecided

Really wish she's He.....

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Need Ur Advice On How To Find A Foreign Wife (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:10am On Sep 18, 2016
lola024:

Did u just used "most"?

Yeah, and you've got a problem with that?? undecided
Re: I Seriously Need Ur Advice On How To Find A Foreign Wife (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:12am On Sep 18, 2016
lola024:

Really wish she's He.....

Mtcheeeew!!! Dey there dey deceive yourself . . . Oya show me the proof that you're not "He" undecided
Re: I Seriously Need Ur Advice On How To Find A Foreign Wife (photo) by FvckShiT(m): 10:16am On Sep 18, 2016
Yeah..foreign girls give better blöwjobs...and they fúck well too

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Need Ur Advice On How To Find A Foreign Wife (photo) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
Odikwa serious... cheesy
Lalasticlala abeg front page.
We really need to know how to get a foreign wife. cheesy
Re: I Seriously Need Ur Advice On How To Find A Foreign Wife (photo) by asarebabson: 1:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
FvckShiT:
Yeah..foreign girls give better blöwjobs...and they fúck well too
Gbam, u r there. Lolz

1 Like

Re: I Seriously Need Ur Advice On How To Find A Foreign Wife (photo) by asarebabson: 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
AjFive:
Odikwa serious... cheesy
Lalasticlala abeg front page.
We really need to know how to get a foreign wife. cheesy
. Very important topic like these that may completely change some ones live for better not still been recognised for front page.
Re: I Seriously Need Ur Advice On How To Find A Foreign Wife (photo) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
Just travel to Ghana and marry a Ghanaian woman they are very loving and obedient. With N12,000 you are already . What really destroyed Nigeria girls are sugar daddy, politicians and prostition. Nowadays no girl either married in Nigeria will be obedient and submissive to there husband or boyfriend because they are all over social media. The worst is the educated women they cheat the most

2 Likes

Re: I Seriously Need Ur Advice On How To Find A Foreign Wife (photo) by asarebabson: 6:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
vic111:
Just travel to Ghana and marry a Ghanaian woman they are very loving and obedient. With N12,000 you are already . What really destroyed Nigeria girls are sugar daddy, politicians and prostition. Nowadays no girl either married in Nigeria will be obedient and submissive to there husband or boyfriend because they are all over social media. The worst is the educated women they cheat the most
u r exactly on point. I would have highlighted most of these ur strong reasons against marrying Nigerian ladies but to save time I just went straight to the point. Tanx

3 Likes

Re: I Seriously Need Ur Advice On How To Find A Foreign Wife (photo) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
asarebabson:
. Very important topic like these that may completely change some ones live for better not still been recognised for front page.

Even me I don't get it. Lalasticlala pushed a thread on how to find a good wife but he wouldn't push this. Hmm.
Re: I Seriously Need Ur Advice On How To Find A Foreign Wife (photo) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
VolTOxic:
[s]If you really want a foreign wife, just wake up exactly around 2am. Switch off your phone. Tie red cloth around your waist and a green one on your head. Get a world map. Tear Nigeria out and chew it. You can swallow for better results. Close your eyes and chant “locate me my foreign wife Ten times”. Now fold the map and put it in your wallet. Do this & in 3 months time you'll see result. [/s]

But on a serious note, you can't caught a fish in a desert. Like wise you can't get a foreign wife whilst still in Nigeria. Get a visa and fly out. Better chances there.
Re: I Seriously Need Ur Advice On How To Find A Foreign Wife (photo) by Paseus(m): 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Chairman, abeg make you dey well ooo . . . No dey call me "Dear" again undecided
lol mcbroklyn u hv d right to save ur a$$ (hilarous)
Re: I Seriously Need Ur Advice On How To Find A Foreign Wife (photo) by firstking01(m): 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
lola024:
There is nothing really hard there.......Dating a foreign girl is cool.....very cool.....You don't need to travel out to get one......

Although the problem is most of we foreign girls (Am Mixed....but I Lived most of my life in Lexington) don't like even replying Nigerian guys....because you know, a lot of scammers, due to our belief are from Nigeria.....and the first thing that comes to mind is "his here to ask for money"

But there are still some cool ones who really got lucky and they are fine now.....

I will advice you not to go through any of these social networks.......

I am compiling a list of some cool sites that works better....am still on it....just stay in touch
Is that you on your profile??
Re: I Seriously Need Ur Advice On How To Find A Foreign Wife (photo) by prettyesther20: 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
asarebabson:
. Yeah, Philippines my first choice. I really agree with u cos from their movies their women know how to fall in love, die for love & even worship their husbands.
are u gay? cause only females and gays believe that movie love shi.t undecided
Re: I Seriously Need Ur Advice On How To Find A Foreign Wife (photo) by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
If you are in Lagos,Go to oshodi,you will see all those Niger ladies and women in railway line undecided or better still,go to any ewa agonyin joint and choose any Togolese.

Thank me later.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Wonder Oh.. This HIV Cure..(prostitute Go They Happy Now) / My Boyfriend Dump Me After Our First Time Sex - Nigeria Young Lady / A Man's Joystick Relocates To His Knee After Sleeping With Someone's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.