Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,126 members, 7,849,503 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:55 PM

Falling In Love Is Similar To Being Drunk - See Reasons Why - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love Is Similar To Being Drunk - See Reasons Why (498 Views)

"I Was Drunk, A Man Took Me To His House & Bathed Me Without Touching Me" - Lady / Lady Gets Drunk, Passes Out & Poops On Herself At Bachelorrete Party (Graphic) / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling In Love Is Similar To Being Drunk - See Reasons Why by oshikoyatope(m): 12:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
When Beyoncé sang drunk in love, she definitely knew what she was talking about as falling in love is similar to being drunk.

According to research conducted by scientists at the University of Birmingham and published in the journal Neuroscience and Biobehavioral Reviews, the love hormone, oxytocin has a similar effect on the body to being drunk.

The link between alcohol and love has always been noted: Both make you feel happy, invincible, and filled with sadness once the effects wear off and this study further highlights the link between both.

Oxytocin is rele....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/08/falling-in-love-is-similar-to-being.html

Re: Falling In Love Is Similar To Being Drunk - See Reasons Why by oshikoyaodemi(m): 11:14am On Sep 19, 2016
yea
Re: Falling In Love Is Similar To Being Drunk - See Reasons Why by oshikoyaodemi(m): 2:49pm On Sep 27, 2016
hmm
Re: Falling In Love Is Similar To Being Drunk - See Reasons Why by Damilolababy(f): 6:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
Really

(1) (Reply)

It Turns Out The center of gravity Doesn’t Actually Exist / Risky»»»be Warned Now!!! / Be A Solution To Somebody's Relationship Problem (you Can Be Relevant)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.