Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? (29013 Views)

"Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions / Top 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife That Wives Of This Generations Don't Have! / Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
Guy make sure you put astrology into consideration. Me I be Aries and I'm compatible with Gemini, Leo, Aquarius, Libra and Sagittarius. But na Sagittarius I must marry cause na she loyal pass and less temperamental.
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by ChappyChase: 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
nma24:
Is that all?
Hell NO!!

A good marriage is like locked room and good sex and food are the keys to the room and when we enter, we go adjust the rest.......
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by adedayoa2(f): 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
Referral

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
SABA2002:

grin araria wetin?..... Make flood carry me.......?

You kwanu you never enter market?

Thanks smiley
I dey market too o.... I'll soon be off the market though smiley
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by todaynewsreview: 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
EngrWanted:
I'm in my mid 30s and is really desirous in settling down with the right lady but I am confused as hell. I've dated couple of ladies and the experiences are better imagined as most of these ladies turn into something else in a short while into the relationship.

Due to this fact, I am even afraid of approaching another since it is the usual woo a lady I don't know from Adam and begin to study her, her family and et AL all over again and in the course of such enterprise things may come crashing again unexpectedly.

Is it ideal if I rely on relations, friends for a referral? I was thinking it is better because a particular relation already knows the girl background and all about her.

Please between wooing a lady or banking on referral, which is Best OPTION in landing a good woman for marriage?

It's wise most times to marry the person you've known for over a time already. Though, referral has also proven to be favourable to some too. If you trust you mum enough, she too can be best bet since she cannot speak good of a girl who may not be good to a son (This only applies to when both you & mum live in the same 'city' oh). I will advise you take a look at this nuggets too...http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/525/23-signs-that-your-relationship-has-reached-the-comfortable
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Revolva(m): 10:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
cool cool

the best option is to be in every joint n hotels....n see how our naija gals r very flirty and many r hoes in dusguise...be that type of man who go out and observe.....in joints n hotels...

fear go catch you...

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Tkayhandsome(m): 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
Forget Akwa ibom and Calabar girls if you are not from there. Those people love their brother even more than their husband. Anything their brother say is what they do. I'm talking from experience. Another man go dey bleep your wife and she go dey call the guy him brother. Yeye people.
golor:
Bros I can refer two for you, d two re extremely wife material one a fresh graduate of English department, good cook she's, intelligent she's to make matter worst, you can travel for years and still come back to meet her d way you leave her, she's from akwa ibom state.......the babe I swear is a wife material. The second is just graduated from sociology, from cross river, extremely good cook your friends and family must love her, she's a treasure, she doesn't keep enemy, even if you like offend her, she will still be the one to reconcile with you, you can keep her and travel as well, she's a die hard hustler. They re both my neighbour here in school uniuyo. Both are extremely godly. You won't regret any if you choose any.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
paranorman:
Do that and make the worst mistake of your life!
I bet you haven't met pretenders, they'd pretend till you end up in marriage..
Bro, there's no proper way to find the right lad for marriage these end times..

If you're a true Christian, my advice is for you to pray and fast personally about it. You don't need any pastor or soothsayer to help as long you're a true child of God. Ask God to reveal your wife to you. Pray in your closet. Fast and let not a soul know. Don't not ask for any sign. Just ask God to reveal your true wife to you. Marriage can either make or mar you as a man. Don't go for a girl because she's very religious or her father is a pastor or she sings like an angel or she has the anointing of Elijah or your great-grand granpa can vouch for her or she's beautiful or she's rich/gainfully employed e.t.c. Seek God's direction and you'l be happy man for the rest of your life. DON'T HURRIEDLY ENTER a LIFE-TIME BOUNDAGE, pray and wait on God for a lifetime BLISS!
I strongly agree with you my brother
your words are wisdom words and forever good advice
i as a little guy that wants a true lifetime partner i pray to God and he answer me because i believe he did i love three girls back then with the help of my prayers no one is true wife for me because i had bad dreams about them which shows no one is mean for me
still i keep on praying and i ask God should give signs maybe in dream or real life and he also did it but to my expectations nothing was like i thought i told my friend that was a true child of God he told me God can show me my true lifetime partner but he wouldn't because my age is still small get marriage whenever am ready I should pray and fast he would surely show me
so if i am the OP and my age is like 27 i don't need to be running after girls or looking for girl with good background all i need is God intervention
REMEMBER to marry is very easy nowadays because girls are ready to marry especially guy that have money good looking and good background but when is not easy to dirvoce but it can be easy in some ways ask yourself how many times would marry and dirvoce because you want the right person
PRAY TO GOD HE WILL ANSWER YOU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by APCsupporter: 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
ladyF:
Hmmmm no be small thing o. Me sef I am looking for a good man too....Nairalanders biko epp me! I would love a comfortable, muscular guy with 6-packs. Hope ayam not asking for too much... #OkayBye grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Where is your own?grin

I also like muscular ladies
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by holysaint1(m): 11:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
Tkayhandsome:
Forget Akwa ibom and Calabar girls if you are not from there. Those people love their brother even more than their husband. Anything their brother say is what they do. I'm talking from experience. Another man go dey bleep your wife and she go dey call the guy him brother. Yeye people.
Lmao....

2 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
michael142:
Guy make sure you put astrology into consideration. Me I be Aries and I'm compatible with Gemini, Leo, Aquarius, Libra and Sagittarius. But na Sagittarius I must marry cause na she loyal pass and less temperamental.
so you don know who you fit in with horoscope you read hmm i hear you o
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
Iamtosignno:
so you don know who you fit in with horoscope you read hmm i hear you o

My post is meant for those that understands astrology. If you done love girl deeply before, she is likely to be your bed mate in the zodiac. The problems with Nigerians be say, una nor understand astrological compatibility that na why una nor believe am. As I dey so, divorce nor fit reach my side once I marry.
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by mrkings84(m): 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2016
I never knew someone else is in my shoes. Am carefully reading the comments

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by vislabraye(m): 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
lonelydora:
Follow your heart. When you are ready to settle down, wife material will show up from no where. You are not yet ready since you are yet to choose from the numerous girls you dated.

When you are ready, you will start seeing the girl's heart than the physical appearance.

Good luck in your search bro.

. I don't get it.
The guy says he's ready to settle down but you are telling him he's not ready ?
So a wife material just appears when he's ready ?

So why the search if wife material magically appears .
How does he search ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Nweike1: 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
paranorman:
Do that and make the worst mistake of your life!
I bet you haven't met pretenders, they'd pretend till you end up in marriage..
Bro, there's no proper way to find the right lad for marriage these end times..

If you're a true Christian, my advice is for you to pray and fast personally about it. You don't need any pastor or soothsayer to help as long you're a true child of God. Ask God to reveal your wife to you. Pray in your closet. Fast and let not a soul know. Don't not ask for any sign. Just ask God to reveal your true wife to you. Marriage can either make or mar you as a man. Don't go for a girl because she's very religious or her father is a pastor or she sings like an angel or she has the anointing of Elijah or your great-grand granpa can vouch for her or she's beautiful or she's rich/gainfully employed e.t.c. Seek God's direction and you'l be happy man for the rest of your life. DON'T HURRIEDLY ENTER a LIFE-TIME BOUNDAGE, pray and wait on God for a lifetime BLISS!
On point!!
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Aroh48(m): 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
Cutehector:
I prefer asking a "friend" for her hand in marriage...

Starting up relationships over again can really be tasking. I believe you have female friends or coursemates who you"ve come in contact with during ur school days. Why not hook up with them? At least you"ve had an idea abt Hw they are already in the past.

Urm referral is a no no for me tho..
Best advice
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by lonelydora: 11:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
vislabraye:

. I don't get it.
The guy says he's ready to settle down but you are telling him he's not ready ?
So a wife material just appears when he's ready ?

So why the search if wife material magically appears .
How does he search ?

Read between lines bro. If he is ready, there are many criteria he wouldn't be checking, and those criteria are what is making him not to have seen any girl to settle down with. Remember, you can't get 100% girl or man. There are waivers that can land you at 85%, then you are good to go.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Cutehector(m): 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
golor:
Bros I can refer two for you, d two re extremely wife material one a fresh graduate of English department, good cook she's, intelligent she's to make matter worst, you can travel for years and still come back to meet her d way you leave her, she's from akwa ibom state.......the babe I swear is a wife material. The second is just graduated from sociology, from cross river, extremely good cook your friends and family must love her, she's a treasure, she doesn't keep enemy, even if you like offend her, she will still be the one to reconcile with you, you can keep her and travel as well, she's a die hard hustler. They re both my neighbour here in school uniuyo. Both are extremely godly. You won't regret any if you choose any.
grin na wa for u. Oya dash me one number cheesy
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by nifesi01(f): 11:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
Why not ask your creator to direct you to where He kept your rib

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by golor(m): 11:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
Tkayhandsome:

Bros I disagree with you, my babe is from akwa ibom nd I hope to Marry her by God grace, it almost year now she haven't cheat on me nor even show sign of that. I know she only have 2 brodas nd a sister, so if eventually we got married,how will she cheat on me with such regards? Stop generalising probably because you fell in to d wrong hand......this babe I mentioned they don't have such attribute at all. I wish you know them. I will do my possible best to make sure I marry my Ima luv...pretty akwa ibom girl, you see dis girl she's coming to delta ...She don't do make up but yet she is extremely beautiful. The girl of my youth and a virgin before I met her
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nawa oo,, what is happening. To find wife don hard like this? undecided
So make i start now to find wife, before 35 I'd have seen a girl to marry cry
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Gkemz: 12:11am On Sep 19, 2016
Since you've already tried woo option and it didn't work out for you maybe you should try to ask for help outside through a trusted referral. But whichever way you choose ask God to reveal the right person so that you don't end up making a lifetime mistake. Finally your expectations should not be so high, probably u expect so much from ladies. While searching you have to bear it in mind that no lady is completely perfect. And no lady possesses all the good attributes. Not even Mary.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by chiraqDemon(m): 12:32am On Sep 19, 2016
Broski nor rush am jus find babe become friend wit
If u r very desperate to get married u might ending catchimg false feelings and ive been there the feelings will quickly fade once u get married so just cool down n dont rush into it
Just look for a friendly lady n gradually get closer n you'll see yourselves gradually caring more for each other n eventually catching feelings

Dont forget Baba God o

Mbok dont ask me how i know im just 18 grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Nobody: 12:38am On Sep 19, 2016
Cutehector:
I prefer asking a "friend" for her hand in marriage...

Starting up relationships over again can really be tasking. I believe you have female friends or coursemates who you"ve come in contact with during ur school days. Why not hook up with them? At least you"ve had an idea abt Hw they are already in the past.

Urm referral is a no no for me tho..

Even with that people change from who they were , the person you know today may not be the same person next year
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by CoCoLav(f): 1:08am On Sep 19, 2016
Tkayhandsome:

Azed1
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Missthin: 1:45am On Sep 19, 2016
My humble advice is to say any of these novenas you can google them or check a catholic bookshop they are highly powerful,novena to Mary undoer of knots,a novena to st Anne patron saint of people seeking a life partner a novena to St Joseph,a novena to St Jude patron saint of difficult cases,a novena to St Monica,a novena to St Expedite saint of urgent cases or a novena to St Rita of Cascia patron saint of the impossible or a novena to St Raphael the archangel patron saint of singles seeking life partners pray to God ask Him to open your eyes to give you a discerning spirit to help you and to show you your wife God is faithful and loving to help you,pray.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Missthin: 1:47am On Sep 19, 2016
You can check praymorenovenas.com for some novenas God bless and help you.
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by kreamiePraiz: 2:30am On Sep 19, 2016
HAVE YOU PRAYED ABOUT IT? PRAY SINCERELY FROM YOUR HEART ABOUT IT. YOU MUST VE A FEMALE FRIEND WHO IS NOT ONE OF UR EX,,,,,,,,RIGHT? SOMETIMES ITS BEST IF ONE SETTLES WITH HIS OR HER FRIEND.
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Correspondence(m): 2:40am On Sep 19, 2016
ladyF:
Hmmmm no be small thing o. Me sef I am looking for a good man too....Nairalanders biko epp me! I would love a comfortable, muscular guy with 6-packs. Hope ayam not asking for too much... #OkayBye grin

You're not serious ooo. Will six-packs bring food to your table?
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Taryur3(m): 3:17am On Sep 19, 2016
Joavid:
so you're done multiple dating in your 20's and early 30's and now, you're waiting for a magical wife material to jam.

Rome was not built in a day. who were does karishikas you were wasting time with eh, that you couldn't jam future wife and keep her??

hehehehehehe....people wey marry by referral still dey divorce.

you neva chin chum chin grin

your search just begin. grin

Your comment seems to be like the one of a garage girl

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Taryur3(m): 3:19am On Sep 19, 2016
ladyF:

Attention seeker.go to construction sites...you will see your suitors

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Taryur3(m): 3:25am On Sep 19, 2016
KCDamsel:
Keep searching by youself and pray to God for a compatible woman...(note) don't expect to get every quality of your choice in a woman but u can amend and align her to an extent.....
You are not looking bad.hook up with him if you trust yourself.black and beauty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. / Couple Files $650,000 Suit Against Their Son For Not Giving Them Grandchildren / French Ex Vanishes With The Son Of A Nigerian Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.