Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 AM

Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? (29003 Views)

"Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions / Top 10 Qualities Of A Good Wife That Wives Of This Generations Don't Have! / Can A Woman That Hate Sex Make A Good Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by gelo: 3:48am On Sep 19, 2016
You get what you deserve... most of the time. But generally, don't aim too high, 60-70% is a very good score, 50-60% is good and acceptable, I doubt you'll score too much yourself or else the ladies will be all over you. Whether by referral or otherwise, keep an open mind, you can meet your wife anywhere, if u meet her in a night club be ready to continue the night life. Look for someone who believes in you, respect you but doesn't fear you, preferable from a decent family, girls from broken homes are usually broken though not all of them, you can find the best things in unexpected places, I married the little girl that used to go and call my gf for me, Look for a normal girl thaf has reasonable or similar expectations as you do, that believes in marriage and that understands that sacrifice from both parties is necessary to make it work. I don't emphasis so much on love at the beginning, if she loves u, fair and good, if you marry a good person and you are good yourself then love will come eventually. Marry your type and kind. If u are a thief, marry a thief, if u are a pastor, marry a sister in church, not a club girl. I have friends who married from Facebook and are happy today , keep an open mind, be good to the people you meet and be prayerful, love will find you. Goodluck.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Ask4Info: 4:24am On Sep 19, 2016
professore:
[s]I thought you guys (engineers) are always boasting that all the ladies in this world are on your neck grin

Now my advice: this is why it is good to be a church boy or girl from the early age,all you need is to approach your pastor to approach a sister for you,no stress no insults if she is interested or not it's a matter of yes or no.

To any young man or woman reading this,here is one more,I mean,one more reason to be a serious/devoted christian[/s]

RUBBISH! ABSOLUTELY RUBBISH!!

The very same pastors divorcing and sleeping with other people's wives everyday? Sheeps like you are why those CRIMINALS are still in business.

They will say God called them. Who was there when God called them. I personally and millions of people will make Heaven before those guys (that's if up to 2% of them will even smell the gate of Heaven).

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by amanikondo: 4:38am On Sep 19, 2016
ladyF:
Hmmmm no be small thing o. Me sef I am looking for a good man too....Nairalanders biko epp me! I would love a comfortable, muscular guy with 6-packs. Hope ayam not asking for too much... #OkayBye grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
405 and you have a deal.
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by ernietime(m): 5:35am On Sep 19, 2016
BECAUSE THEY ONLY FALL BACK TO SEX........................ DEY POUR OUT THEIR ANGER ON THE WOMAN'S ................................. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Toks2008(m): 6:05am On Sep 19, 2016
EngrWanted:
I'm in my mid 30s and is really desirous in settling down with the right lady but I am confused as hell. I've dated couple of ladies and the experiences are better imagined as most of these ladies turn into something else in a short while into the relationship.

Due to this fact, I am even afraid of approaching another since it is the usual woo a lady I don't know from Adam and begin to study her, her family and et AL all over again and in the course of such enterprise things may come crashing again unexpectedly.

Is it ideal if I rely on relations, friends for a referral? I was thinking it is better because a particular relation already knows the girl background and all about her.

Please between wooing a lady or banking on referral, which is Best OPTION in landing a good woman for marriage?

nah referral sure pass o.

If a lady tells you my friend is OK and the lady is a good friend of yours abeg believe her cos nah woman dey know woman.

The only issue I have with this arrangement is that often times the good natured ladies you see no dey get wettin you want physically and all these things add join.

Once a lady enter age 27 and above yet single and searching na wahala and once a man Don enter 33 and still searching nah serious issue cos no time to court again and black market affair becomes the most viable option.

Nevertheless my broda the truth is that every affair is about tolerance and if you hoping to see a lady who has 80% of the full package you want then be ready to discover Mongo park.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Toks2008(m): 6:10am On Sep 19, 2016
ladyF:
Hmmmm no be small thing o. Me sef I am looking for a good man too....Nairalanders biko epp me! I would love a comfortable, muscular guy with 6-packs. Hope ayam not asking for too much... #OkayBye grin

Nah 12 packs you go get..kotinue...

As for me just get the right molds in the right places, be a good cook and believe in hell...ogala.
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by mekuxiani(m): 6:16am On Sep 19, 2016
Bros your not the only ones with the same issues pray hard for the right partners there are lot of women out there but it takes the grace of God to find the right either referal or wooing but to me referal makes things boring

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 19, 2016
lonelydora:
Follow your heart. When you are ready to settle down, wife material will show up from no where. You are not yet ready since you are yet to choose from the numerous girls you dated.

When you are ready, you will start seeing the girl's heart than the physical appearance.

Good luck in your search bro.

Lmao some of you nairalanders are very ridiculous, so he will just sitdown at home and wife material will just show up (from nowhere) and knock on his door? grin grin
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by lonelydora: 6:21am On Sep 19, 2016
Demigods666:

Lmao some of you nairalanders are very ridiculous, so he will just sitdown at home and wife material will just show up (from nowhere) and knock on his door? grin grin

Remember he has dated so many girls. His criteria are still very high. He wants a 100% wife, reason he's yet to make choice.
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by kdfinest(m): 6:29am On Sep 19, 2016
ladyF:

Just DM him (OP) na my neighbour fr lekki, he have 8 packs, 8 luxury cars and a duplex like mine.
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by mrlycan: 6:34am On Sep 19, 2016
golor:
Bros I can refer two for you, d two re extremely wife material one a fresh graduate of English department, good cook she's, intelligent she's to make matter worst, you can travel for years and still come back to meet her d way you leave her, she's from akwa ibom state.......the babe I swear is a wife material. The second is just graduated from sociology, from cross river, extremely good cook your friends and family must love her, she's a treasure, she doesn't keep enemy, even if you like offend her, she will still be the one to reconcile with you, you can keep her and travel as well, she's a die hard hustler. They re both my neighbour here in school uniuyo. Both are extremely godly. You won't regret any if you choose any.

Refer one of them to me. The most attractive one. I am in a situation like the op
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 19, 2016
Joavid:
so you're done multiple dating in your 20's and early 30's and now, you're waiting for a magical wife material to jam.

Rome was not built in a day. who were does karishikas you were wasting time with eh, that you couldn't jam future wife and keep her??

hehehehehehe....people wey marry by referral still dey divorce.

you neva chin chum chin grin

your search just begin. grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by ogawisdom(m): 6:44am On Sep 19, 2016
Iamtosignno:
I strongly agree with you my brother
your words are wisdom words and forever good advice
i as a little guy that wants a true lifetime partner i pray to God and he answer me because i believe he did i love three girls back then with the help of my prayers no one is true wife for me because i had bad dreams about them which shows no one is mean for me
still i keep on praying and i ask God should give signs maybe in dream or real life and he also did it but to my expectations nothing was like i thought i told my friend that was a true child of God he told me God can show me my true lifetime partner but he wouldn't because my age is still small get marriage whenever am ready I should pray and fast he would surely show me
so if i am the OP and my age is like 27 i don't need to be running after girls or looking for girl with good background all i need is God intervention
REMEMBER to marry is very easy nowadays because girls are ready to marry especially guy that have money good looking and good background but when is not easy to dirvoce but it can be easy in some ways ask yourself how many times would marry and dirvoce because you want the right person
PRAY TO GOD HE WILL ANSWER YOU

While i agree that we need to pray for God's interventions and Divine direction to find a wife but decisive action must be taken to make it happen.

D Bible says he who finds a wife finds a good thing.

Nw to find something presupposes a search, so to find a wife involves a thorough search n u must break out of ur routine, place urself where u will b meeting ur kinda of woman to make it happen. Referral comes in handy if u r not meeting ur kinda of women often or at all or u ve poor social life (due to career/ur nature) with very limited time (35 n above)

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by KevMitnick: 6:52am On Sep 19, 2016
golor:
Bros I can refer two for you, d two re extremely wife material one a fresh graduate of English department, good cook she's, intelligent she's to make matter worst, you can travel for years and still come back to meet her d way you leave her, she's from akwa ibom state.......the babe I swear is a wife material. The second is just graduated from sociology, from cross river, extremely good cook your friends and family must love her, she's a treasure, she doesn't keep enemy, even if you like offend her, she will still be the one to reconcile with you, you can keep her and travel as well, she's a die hard hustler. They re both my neighbour here in school uniuyo. Both are extremely godly. You won't regret any if you choose any.
LOL... Bado

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by susuces4all(m): 7:05am On Sep 19, 2016
Kc damsel can I meet u
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by abdoolorunwa(m): 7:13am On Sep 19, 2016
U JUST SCRATCHED THE SPOT THAT ITCHES ME.
I AM FACING THE SAME THING.
AND NOW AM BANKING ON REFFERALS.
MY UNCLE WAS TO HAPPY TO HEAR ME TELL THEM TO MAKE THEIR PICK FOR ME. AND YOU KNOW Y I WILL SETTLE FOR IT. WELL IT IS BECAUSE, WHEN A WOMAN MARRIES A MAN, SHE DOES NOT ONLY MARRY THE MAN BUT HIS RELATIVES AS WELL. SO U PUT 2 AND 2 TOGETHER AND TRY TO MAKE IT WORK.
THIS WAY, IF U EVER GET ISSUES WITH HER, IT WILL BE SOLVED WITHOUT MUCH ADO.

4 Likes

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Dottore: 7:14am On Sep 19, 2016
nma24:
Lazy
Na your papa dey lazy. Idiat
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by AZeD1(m): 7:19am On Sep 19, 2016
CoCoLav:

Azed1
Seen and noted. I experienced something like that yesterday.
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Dexema(m): 7:22am On Sep 19, 2016
EngrWanted:
I'm in my mid 30s and is really desirous in settling down with the right lady but I am confused as hell. I've dated couple of ladies and the experiences are better imagined as most of these ladies turn into something else in a short while into the relationship.

Due to this fact, I am even afraid of approaching another since it is the usual woo a lady I don't know from Adam and begin to study her, her family and et AL all over again and in the course of such enterprise things may come crashing again unexpectedly.

Is it ideal if I rely on relations, friends for a referral? I was thinking it is better because a particular relation already knows the girl background and all about her.

Please between wooing a lady or banking on referral, which is Best OPTION in landing a good woman for marriage?

Op check out @fairyisabel and send her a DM, she's pretty and who knows she may just be single.

Let's "nairamatch" you guys.
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 19, 2016
very interesting thread.....

@OP - real men enter into marriage with one eye closed
if you keep ur two eyes open you might never see ur ideal match, especially in this selfie-generation.

the type of man you are will determine 90% of what a woman will turn into when you make her ur wife.

even those hard-core ladies young men are running away from, there are calibers of men they will marry and they will melt like ice.

if you are the type that opens car door for a woman, then good luck to you.... in your search.

but if you are a real MAN, then go out there find a decent ovulating lady and make her your wife..

'you are confused as hell' in picking a wife, just one wife, wen people dey marry two, three, even four.

Bro, it all depend on the type of man you are. real MEN dont have headache getting a wife.

Be wise.
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 19, 2016
Cutehector:
I prefer asking a "friend" for her hand in marriage...

Starting up relationships over again can really be tasking. I believe you have female friends or coursemates who you"ve come in contact with during ur school days. Why not hook up with them? At least you"ve had an idea abt Hw they are already in the past.

Urm referral is a no no for me tho..

I will not subscribe to this my guy because, PEOPLE CHANGE. That sweet lady you know back in school most of the times have evolved over a period of time to become something only imagined. Referral is good if the "referrer" has a sound knowledge of the "referred" and deems her fit for a wife. Thats how me I see it sha.

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 19, 2016
Dottore:

Na your papa dey lazy. Idiat
Are you sure you are okay upstairs? Spoken like an uncouth tout.
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 19, 2016
gelo:
You get what you deserve... most of the time. But generally, don't aim too high, 60-70% is a very good score, 50-60% is good and acceptable, I doubt you'll score too much yourself or else the ladies will be all over you. Whether by referral or otherwise, keep an open mind, you can meet your wife anywhere, if u meet her in a night club be ready to continue the night life. Look for someone who believes in you, respect you but doesn't fear you, preferable from a decent family, girls from broken homes are usually broken though not all of them, you can find the best things in unexpected places, I married the little girl that used to go and call my gf for me, Look for a normal girl thaf has reasonable or similar expectations as you do, that believes in marriage and that understands that sacrifice from both parties is necessary to make it work. I don't emphasis so much on love at the beginning, if she loves u, fair and good, if you marry a good person and you are good yourself then love will come eventually. Marry your type and kind. If u are a thief, marry a thief, if u are a pastor, marry a sister in church, not a club girl. I have friends who married from Facebook and are happy today , keep an open mind, be good to the people you meet and be prayerful, love will find you. Goodluck.

Brother gelo, I don't know a more pure and undiluted truth than this. OP, come and take this to the bank. This is all you need, same goes for the ladies among us.
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Asebaba1(m): 8:01am On Sep 19, 2016
op A woman is a replication of man . If two guys are dating a girl one is religious and the other is club guy, she will behave like club girl for the club guy and a born again to the religious one. check your ways and make rules concerning your relationship.
EngrWanted:

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by ladyF(f): 8:11am On Sep 19, 2016
amanikondo:

405 and you have a deal.

Hehehehe.

Thanks for the offer though... grin
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by ladyF(f): 8:20am On Sep 19, 2016
Correspondence:

You're not serious ooo. Will six-packs bring food to your table?

You guys looking for big breast and big butt, shey it will bring food to your table too? grin
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by ladyF(f): 8:24am On Sep 19, 2016
APCsupporter:

Where is your own?grin

I also like muscular ladies
lol been start spending a few hours in the gym weekly from now on... grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by ladyF(f): 8:24am On Sep 19, 2016
Toks2008:

Nah 12 packs you go get..kotinue...

As for me just get the right molds in the right places, be a good cook and believe in hell...ogala.

Is 6-packs too much to ask? cry
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Toks2008(m): 8:30am On Sep 19, 2016
ladyF:

Is 6-packs too much to ask? cry
lol!
If you are still asking for 6 packs then 2 things must be involved...
1. You are still a teenager or in your very early 20s
2.You are not a Nigerian lady
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by ladyF(f): 8:33am On Sep 19, 2016
Toks2008:

lol!

If you are still asking for 6 packs then 2 things must be involved...

1. You are still a teenager or in your very early 20s

2.You are not a Nigerian lady

hehehe... So it's okay that you guys ask for big breast and big butt, but we ladies can't make our own physical demands... Issorai... grin
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 19, 2016
I advice you to be a priest, go to the seminary, marriage isnt for every one, there is nothing like a good wife.
We just manage them. cool
Re: Which Is The Best Option To Land A Good Wife? by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 19, 2016
So of all the multiple ladies you dated in the past no one was good enough? Have u asked urself if u are a husband material?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wish A Nairalander And His Twin Sister A Happy Birthday. / How I Helped My Sister With Food Items And Accessories To Take To Canada / Help! Is My Husband Marrying A Second Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.