Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,433 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? (8148 Views)

How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. / Please How Do I Handle This ?? / How Do I Handle This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by Peterosky(m): 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
Met this girl within my office premises on her way to one of our restaurants for lunch.Excused her,introduced ourselves followed by exchange of numbers and we got talking afterwards. She has visited my house severally, she always call me to complain of hunger and most at times have bought her lunch, given her money and most times she comes to the house to cook. But she is always acting smart when I try going the sex lane. The most painful part of it is that she told me except I give her 10k there will be nothing like sex between us. My problem is not the money she is asking for, but the ultimatum attached to her request. Now, my point is, if I give her this money before sex as demanded by her, what will happen in future as the relationship progresses? I am afraid that she will often use those kind of actions when placing her demands which is not good for any relationship. yet I like this girl, her backside na die, even though she doesn't have the kind of boobs I crave for. Atleast I need bad boy advice that can take me to the promise land as soon as possible please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand !! sad

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
Stop acting like a fool....once u r paying for sex,don’t go with ur feelings.....keep feelings out of money relationship cus another man will have sex with her once the price is right!!!How old r u sef?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
I don't understand, you wanna date her? Puhleaze, just fvck and jump! Like a real man. angry angry

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by deeLima86(m): 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
Money clearly stated before sex and you are still fantasizing a relationship, brah are you for real? undecided

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by Cladez(m): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mariinee:
I don't understand, you wanna date her? Puhleaze, just fvck and jump! Like a real man. angry angry
Lmao FVCK and JUMP
Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by Mrnakeina(m): 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
I stopped reading at 'as the relationship progresses'

Really? Even if u no fit think, u no get eye?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by johnbuck81(m): 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
just give her the 10k...but make sure u hit the cookie all night...furk her like a rabbit..1 round,2 rounds, 3 rounds as u can go...then dump her sorry azz.
she might come back for more if your sxx game is good.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by Youngboss54(m): 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
bro, stay away from her except u wanna continue payin her weneva u wanna have sex wit her. come on, her case is simply d case of " classic holosho" . stay away from her. eva heard of money sucking succubus. my advice, run bro

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by Mrnakeina(m): 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mariinee:

U look marine truly...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
Cladez:
Lmao FVCK and JUMP
tongue tongue
Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
Na correct runs babe Na. Who dey reason relationship with you kwanu?

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by correctguy101(m): 10:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
Benz4pimp:
Stop acting like a fool....once u r paying for sex,don’t go with ur feelings.....keep feelings out of money relationship cus another man will have sex with her once the price is right!!!How old r u sef?

You dey mind the mumu OP grin

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by prela(f): 11:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
Stuff like this must end with 2017 Oh Lord

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by AnodaIT(m): 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pay her the 10k, soak your system with enough manpower and blast her till daybreak
Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by habsydiamond(m): 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
She tell u her price finish u dey talk another thing....shey u won marry her ni....what the fvck do u want to keep her fvck for....wise up bro.....
Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mariinee:
Ever since I knew ladies are bleeped assholes. I don't give money when I date. I swear. I can never ever give my so called gf money. Anytime she request for money, I will tell her let meet her parents. She go shut up. Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 28, 2017
I don't pay for sex anymore. Treat her like shit now. Dont call her anymore and if she calls or come to ur house, Treat her like a prostitute that she is.
Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by Nobody: 12:47am On Dec 28, 2017
More maga to your elbowgrin

To avoid being tagged a Maga/loser, I would suggest you give the cash after you two had reached a considerate bargain.

She's hoelosho, so pay her price.
Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by ouzo1(m): 12:56am On Dec 28, 2017
Give her the 10k, when you are done give her another 10k...
First one is for sex, the second one is for ur stupidity

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by SenhorSean(m): 1:10am On Dec 28, 2017
you call that a relationship...you wan go turn maga insyd 2018. Whenever she comes, treat her like shii, even if she agrees to date you. Its because she wants to extort money 4rm u.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by Kingsteve(m): 1:35am On Dec 28, 2017
Mrnakeina:

U look marine truly...

She's a wannabe marine...fake!
Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by acenazt: 5:12am On Dec 28, 2017
Baba Straff dis olosho troway her.like overused boxer ojere. See na only olosho go deman for money shikenaaaa
Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by spaggyy(m): 5:46am On Dec 28, 2017
Wetin pain me for you be say the gal Don collect enough tospy from you ( the lunch, food, drink etc.. Is called tospy)

Olosho don't deserve that

Next time the first few days of the relationship ask about her sex life.... Na der you go know say Na pay as you go!!!

So here is the deal, you must Bleep the 10k and the previous tospy commot for her body,

Bleep her on a Friday so u guys won't have to rush to rush to work the next day.

Bro hope you aren't a one minute man, cos if you are your 10k Na waste... And the gal go make jest of u... Olosho dey get experience.

Lastly... You can boost your energy, with drinks such as ( agbara, almost, etc... Or ur simply go on TRAMS (take this with a decent professional's advice) and Do not take it wit alcohol.

As for the babe.. If you Bleep well with good skills and styles... She will not want you to stop.

Moreover u can help her with Spanish fly.

You asked for a #badboy advice.... You got it

For a #good boy advice.... Keep paying her for your own stupidity... And you will go to heaven

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by Peterosky(m): 6:29am On Dec 28, 2017
Purebeerry:
Na correct runs babe Na. Who dey reason relationship with you kwanu?
.Hehe! my purebeerry my crush. thanks
Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by Peterosky(m): 6:39am On Dec 28, 2017
spaggyy:
Wetin pain me for you be say the gal Don collect enough tospy from you ( the lunch, food, drink etc.. Is called tospy)

Olosho don't deserve that

Next time the first few days of the relationship ask about her sex life.... Na der you go know say Na pay as you go!!!

So here is the deal, you must Bleep the 10k and the previous tospy commot for her body,

Bleep her on a Friday so u guys won't have to rush to rush to work the next day.

Bro hope you aren't a one minute man, cos if you are your 10k Na waste... And the gal go make jest of u... Olosho dey get experience.

Lastly... You can boost your energy, with drinks such as ( agbara, almost, etc... Or ur simply go on TRAMS (take this with a decent professional's advice) and Do not take it wit alcohol.

As for the babe.. If you Bleep well with good skills and styles... She will not want you to stop.

Moreover u can help her with Spanish fly.

You asked for a #badboy advice.... You got it

For a #good boy advice.... Keep paying her for your own stupidity... And you will go to heaven

.Bross you na Boss for this levels. Respect sir. But when it comes to sex, I don't need to take any thing cause I'm not ready to kill somebody's child. God just gave me the strength without me asking. Many girls have confirmed that. If I de like, ask Purebeerry.
Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by Peterosky(m): 6:45am On Dec 28, 2017
JESUSBOIY:
Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand !! sad
.JESUSBOIY,i have heard of this lines severally. Mostly since i am also a Christian even though i am not perfect. But my confusion is that you said the kingdom of God is at hand. Abeg na which hand? Is it the right or the left hand?
Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by Durhleepee(f): 6:46am On Dec 28, 2017
grin
Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by Peterosky(m): 6:46am On Dec 28, 2017
Mariinee:
.Just in love with this bad girl advice. Thanks dearie.
Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by Peterosky(m): 6:49am On Dec 28, 2017
deeLima86:
Money clearly stated before sex and you are still fantasizing a relationship, brah are you for real? undecided
.I'm actually no longer serious with the relationship, just that I just want to teach her a lesson.
Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by Peterosky(m): 6:51am On Dec 28, 2017
habsydiamond:
She tell u her price finish u dey talk another thing....shey u won marry her ni....what the fvck do u want to keep her fvck for....wise up bro.....
.Thanks bro.
Re: How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? by Nobody: 7:19am On Dec 28, 2017
What is a mature relationship and an immature relationship?
http://www.seyiblog.com.ng/2017/12/what-is-mature-relationship-and.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Cheated, But Hasn’t Known That I Know. / My Sexcapades In University Of Lagos ( Pictures Attached) / 28 Funny Pick Up Lines To Make Her Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.