Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,649 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Sexcapades - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexcapades (602 Views)

My Sexcapades In University Of Lagos ( Pictures Attached) / The Sexcapades Of Titilayo. Story S1E1 (wit Pics) / My Sexcapades In College (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sexcapades by Shuggatti(m): 2:53am On Sep 19, 2016
If you are not shy to flirt or talk about your best sex place and style for fun and to also meet people that's interested in your sex lifestyle ,inbox me with your number to join our WhatsApp group....pls the place is for fun and people that is bold in expression. If you are not interested don't join.

(1) (Reply)

Lessons About Marriage From A Mother To Her Daughter / How Do You Deal With Rejection? / If Your Parents Are To Send Only One Person To School Would It Be U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.