Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools (19426 Views)

Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus / Yoruba Language Bill: Lagos Schools Risk N500k Fine, Closure For Non-compliance / Muslim Clerics At Osun School To Enforce Hijab On School Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by Cubeet2: 6:58am On Sep 19, 2016
This Rubbish can only be accepted in places like Lagos and Yolobarudeens, you can never wear hijab to schools in Delta state

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by mathow55(m): 6:59am On Sep 19, 2016
christiscomin:
Good! We should be law abiding, afterall it has nothing to do with the Christian faith. I don't know why we are always sad seeing our Muslim neighbour children doing good/ developing in their religion. Afterall, no one forced our own children to be on hijab.

shut up man.
must you bring Christian into this?
misplaced priority.

with or without hijab, your ladies are collecting it from then brothers any how.

so what is the hypocrisy about?

7 Likes

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by Bobbysmart6(m): 6:59am On Sep 19, 2016
obembet:
The easiest way to allow Boko haram in Lagos is by allow them wearing hijab... as u guys lose in osun, you will lose in Lagos
recieve sense bro.
Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by Twizzy30(m): 7:00am On Sep 19, 2016
Some students will start misusing dis hijab thing by hiding chips inside it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by asarebabson: 7:00am On Sep 19, 2016
let the christains wear what they like & muslims should also do the same. y can't we av a free society?

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by asarebabson: 7:01am On Sep 19, 2016
let the christains wear what they want & muslims should also do the same. y can't we av a free society?

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by nnokwa042(m): 7:03am On Sep 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
na u undecided undecided sick pass..
so u dey beg for likes? common go buy gala and limca and share with ur house people undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by AntiWailer: 7:03am On Sep 19, 2016
Nychillax:

No bro,true Muslim practices Islam in everyday of his Life.It is absurd for school to shun court order.The constitution is there to back up their rights.

We are saying the same thing..

Sangotola also practice act of Sango worship everyday

Celestial Church members should not come with shoes.

Egunyemi should come with masquerade attire.

Guru Mahraji Followers should wear red always.

By then we realize we need to keep religion out of secular activities.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by joseph1832(m): 7:04am On Sep 19, 2016
Nonsense! After the display of nonsense that happened in Osun, I'm surprised these Muslims are still clamouring for their female students to wear hijab.

This is why I've always reiterated that the law of the land should stand supreme, that no group have the right to force their religious habit(s) down the throat of government.

It's high time we separate religion from governance in this country. The clear presence of religion is causing enough squabble as it is already.

4 Likes

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:06am On Sep 19, 2016
lol... hw many gala make i buy... cheesy cheesy cheesy
nnokwa042:
so u dey beg for likes? common go buy gala and limca and share with ur house people undecided undecided undecided
Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by uvalued(m): 7:07am On Sep 19, 2016

“We plead that all the stakeholders in
education should be law abiding and
practicalise what they have been
teaching us as students. We
commend our teachers for their
efforts from inception and hope that
as students’ resume, they will not
demonstrate to us how to disobey the
constitution and judiciary.”
we dont worry about hijab becos them they tire to wear them for north were i be.. wen a cause is given too much attention, it takes a life of it own feeding on the attention its getting. just ignore #obasanjoIgnoredSharia today who is disturbed about it.
Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by mathow55(m): 7:10am On Sep 19, 2016
Bobbysmart6:
wat is dis one saying, undecided,if u dnt no wat to say.i advice u to swallow d rest saliva,

olodo smh
I no fit dey exchange words with you.
Se you wey no sabi spell.

I no get your time my dear
ebi npami
Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by asarebabson: 7:12am On Sep 19, 2016
I knw controversial issues like this will always a front page. contunu.

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by glossy6(f): 7:13am On Sep 19, 2016
bakynes:
The Judge is probably a Muslim and so will apply sentiments to his judgement.
Hijab wearing on school uniform as we know mocks the word "Uniform", if at all them must wear hijab they should be confined to the short one that doesn't go beyond the neck level and not the long one that ridicules the word "Uniform"

Don't mind those "holier than thou" people

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by mathow55(m): 7:14am On Sep 19, 2016
Nychillax:

No bro,true Muslim practices Islam in everyday of his Life.It is absurd for school to shun court order.The constitution is there to back up their rights.

It is against Islam for a lady to open up her hair in the public,we against any form of nakednes** being it anywhere in the world. It has nothing to do with Skul,work or any government institutions.It has has been part of our sisters daily Life's.....

see them

Se watin you just talk now make sense to you? smh

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by tim1256(m): 7:16am On Sep 19, 2016
zionwest:
All these hijab stories will always make front page undecided

Any thrash will make front page

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by laffwitmi: 7:18am On Sep 19, 2016
Bro, it makes sense... Respect other ppl religion this is not affecting other religion...
mathow55:

see them

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by buchilino(m): 7:19am On Sep 19, 2016
N D ISLAMIZATION CONTINUES.

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by Nychillax(m): 7:21am On Sep 19, 2016
mathow55:

see them

I don't care about yer irrational thinking if u lack ability to comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by asarebabson: 7:24am On Sep 19, 2016
AntiWailer:

If they wish bro. wearing hijab is compulsory for any muslim lady but all others u mentioned r optional only when we r going to churches or worship places.

6 Likes

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:26am On Sep 19, 2016
DavSagacity:
Here We go again. Our people are yet to learn from what's happening in the state of Osun . Anyone who wish to wear other clothing different from the School Uniform should go to religious school or establish their own school.

Pls lets stop creating chaos in our elementary schools
Why don't we put it like this, anybody isn't satisfied seein students wear the Hijab in govt owned public schs shud relocate to a private sch.
I wonder what u wud say if muslims are the ones violating court orders.

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by SycophanticGoat: 7:27am On Sep 19, 2016
bakynes:
The Judge is probably a Muslim and so will apply sentiments to his judgement.
Hijab wearing on school uniform as we know mocks the word "Uniform", if at all them must wear hijab they should be confined to the short one that doesn't go beyond the neck level and not the long one that ridicules the word "Uniform"

Simple. Use the short hijab, otherwise, I don't see any need in one wearing the normal school uniform if they're allowed to use the long hijab.. cool

3 Likes

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by seguno2: 7:28am On Sep 19, 2016
christiscomin:
Good! We should be law abiding, afterall it has nothing to do with the Christian faith. I don't know why we are always sad seeing our Muslim neighbour children doing good/ developing in their religion. Afterall, no one forced our own children to be on hijab.

Hope you will say the same thing when Christians wear choir uniform to school.

4 Likes

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by mathow55(m): 7:28am On Sep 19, 2016
Nychillax:

[b]

It is against Islam for muslimah to open up her hair in the public,Islam against any form of nakednes** being it anywhere in the world. It has nothing to do with Skul,work or any government institutions.It has has been part of our sisters daily Life's.....

Modified.

People still don't gat it,may be they understand but failed to get it coz of their hatred for Islam.

Wearing of hijab is not an occasional dressing,traditional worshippers dresses that suite their religious belief once in a while (may be during their festival) and celestial church members don't wear shoes on Sundays not everyday, same goes to other religion except Islam.

But in Islam,true Muslim practices Islam totally. Hijab has nothing to do with time or wearing it on Fridays.As far as u are devoted muslimah,you must put it on everyday irrespective of where u find yourself.

Pls if u lack ability to comprehend the contents above,don't quote me or spam my mention. I don't av time to argue on any religious belief.I can only elucidate the fact,if u like agree with me,if u like debunk it.Pls don't spam my mention.....

[/b]

then take your wards to Muslim public schools

Don't forget that most of this public schools are built by Christian missionaries.
Se you cannot think ni?

or should I help you to beg for sense

you expect a Baptist school to allow Ijab? think now

your muslim societies should invest in education by building schools and handling it over to the government, so that you can do whatsoever you want. Even allow your students to dress like those black masquerade.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by AntiWailer: 7:29am On Sep 19, 2016
asarebabson:
If they wish bro. wearing hijab is compulsory for any muslim lady but all others u mentioned r optional only when we r going to churches or worship places.

OK if they wish ?

Guru mahraji's followers too must use red attire .

Muslim ladies should go to Islamic schools or Quran schools.

No need wearing hijab to Catholic or Baptist schools.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:30am On Sep 19, 2016
mathow55:
mssn you guys are mad.
is this how to train a child?
so a student should disobey his/her teacher because of your barbaric believe.

so this is all you can offer at this heat period?
instead of you to start planning for your future, you are here talking about one dress code that only lies in hypocrisy .

your ladies wears ijab, but they put on tight leggings to show their conto.

werey set of people

that was how I was in the bus yesterday , when an Islamic cleric was preaching , quoting scriptures from the bible and quran, just to gain approval from people.
you guys are the biggest hypocrite I know.

teach your believe without drawing others in,
every Christian music have been copied by the Muslim musicians, you guys are just too fake jare .

I am hungry jhor
You're truly hungry, may be when you eat, you will get back to ur senses. So, get something to eat. Okay?

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by Okeikpu(m): 7:30am On Sep 19, 2016
Females in that part of the world don dey suffer since the time of Moha lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by seguno2: 7:31am On Sep 19, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Why don't we put it like this, anybody isn't satisfied seein students wear the Hijab in govt owned public schs shud relocate to a private sch.
I wonder what u wud say if muslims are the ones violating court orders.

Why can't those who want to wear hijab to public schools run with haram TAX money from alcohol, prostitution withdraw and go to Islamic schools?

3 Likes

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by AntiWailer: 7:32am On Sep 19, 2016
AntiWailer:

Guru Mahraji followers should come with red clothes.

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by AntiWailer: 7:33am On Sep 19, 2016
mathow55:

then take your wards to Muslim public schools
Don't forget that most of this public schools are built by Christian missionaries.
Se you cannot think ni?
or should I help you to beg for sense
you expect a Baptist school to allow Ijab? think now
your muslim societies should invest in education by building schools and handling it over to the government, so that you can do whatsoever you want. Even allow your students to dress like those black masquerade.

I taya.

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by chrisBenSunny: 7:33am On Sep 19, 2016
Una dey mad stupied people

3 Likes

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by asarebabson: 7:33am On Sep 19, 2016
AntiWailer:

OK if they wish ?
Guru mahraji's followers too must use red attire .
Muslim ladies should go to Islamic schools or Quran schools.
No need wearing hijab to Catholic or Baptist schools.
. Lolz Ok oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) / When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story / Can Senior Community Health And Ext Worker (SCHEW) Switch To Bsc. Nursing Vie DE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.