Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,031 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools (19424 Views)

Nigerian Law School Did Not Approve Use Of Hijab But A Hair Cover For Firdaus / Yoruba Language Bill: Lagos Schools Risk N500k Fine, Closure For Non-compliance / Muslim Clerics At Osun School To Enforce Hijab On School Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by sekundosekundo: 7:34am On Sep 19, 2016
Nychillax:

[b]

No bro,true Muslim practices Islam in everyday of his Life.It is absurd for school to shun court order.The constitution is there to back up their rights.

It is against Islam for muslimah to open up her hair in the public,Islam against any form of nakednes** being it anywhere in the world. It has nothing to do with Skul,work or any government institutions.It has has been part of our sisters daily Life's.....

Modified.

People still don't gat it,may be they understand but failed to get it coz of their hatred for Islam.

Wearing of hijab is not an occasional dressing,traditional worshippers dresses that suite their religious belief once in a while (may be during their festival) and celestial church members don't wear shoes on Sundays not everyday, same goes to other religion except Islam.

But in Islam,true Muslim practices Islam totally. Hijab has nothing to do with time or wearing it on Fridays.As far as u are devoted muslimah,you must put it on everyday irrespective of where u find yourself.

Pls if u lack ability to comprehend the contents above,don't quote me or spam my mention. I don't av time to argue on any religious belief.I can only elucidate the fact,if u like agree with me,if u like debunk it.Pls don't spam my mention.....

[/b]

You're brainwashed, what you are after is your children wearing Hijab and not quality education. As the schools resume the only thing the Muslims want the principals to do is to allow Hijab wearing.

3 Likes

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by WOCKHARDI(m): 7:34am On Sep 19, 2016
If care is not taken, the controversy would go beyond uniforms to the right of students of different faiths to observe their different " hours of prayer " on the school premises which would also be within their "fundamental human rights " . Would we then build the school time table around " prayer hours ".

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by laffwitmi: 7:35am On Sep 19, 2016
Bro, Christian students do church fellowship in anwardeen Islam college and Muslims don't have problem with it... Respect other faith...
mathow55:

then take your wards to Muslim public schools

Don't forget that most of this public schools are built by Christian missionaries.
Se you cannot think ni?

or should I help you to beg for sense

you expect a Baptist school to allow Ijab? think now

your muslim societies should invest in education by building schools and handling it over to the government, so that you can do whatsoever you want. Even allow your students to dress like those black masquerade.

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by DateMynd44(m): 7:37am On Sep 19, 2016
Hijab terrorists. Come and wear it here in my school and get serve. Muslim criminals

4 Likes

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by mukhcech(m): 7:40am On Sep 19, 2016
AntiWailer:
Only God knows why a confused judge gave such order.

We are a secular state and there is Uniform defined for schools, y add hijab ?

Then celestial should not come to school with shoes and also wear sultana then.

You dont get do you. the hijab means a lot to Muslims. I am all Muslims would buy the idea of no shoes and wearing sultana to school if all only it will stop your obsession.

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:41am On Sep 19, 2016
seguno2:

Why can't those who want to wear hijab to public schools run with haram TAX money from alcohol, prostitution withdraw and go to Islamic schools?
The court has already decided. U ve no choice but comply. If u dont be ready to go to jail.
Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by seguno2: 7:43am On Sep 19, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
The court has already decided. U ve no choice but comply. If u dont be ready to go to jail.

An appeal can be made against the judgement and/or the state legislature makes a new law to address the problem.

3 Likes

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by DavSagacity(m): 7:44am On Sep 19, 2016
NOETHNICITY:
Why don't we put it like this, anybody isn't satisfied seein students wear the Hijab in govt owned public schs shud relocate to a private sch.
I wonder what u wud say if muslims are the ones violating court orders.
. Well, I dont hav the time for people like You. i drop My comment(s) and Take My leave.

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by AntiWailer: 7:44am On Sep 19, 2016
mukhcech:

You dont get do you. the hijab means a lot to Muslims. I am all Muslims would buy the idea of no shoes and wearing sultana to school if all only it will stop your obsession.

Then go to Muslim school.

No religion has monopoly of violence.

You dnt av to wear hijab to Baptist or Catholic school.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:44am On Sep 19, 2016
sekundosekundo:

You're brainwashed, what you are after is your children wearing Hijab and not quality education. As the schools resume the only thing the Muslims want the principals to do is to allow Hijab wearing.
ok I get ur point. Hijab somehow deprives one of quality education. I get u now.
Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by mukhcech(m): 7:45am On Sep 19, 2016
Cubeet2:
This Rubbish can only be accepted in places like Lagos and Yolobarudeens, you can never wear hijab to schools in Delta state

Come to Sokoto and open your hair in public school too. Hijab is compulsory on everyone here.
Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:47am On Sep 19, 2016
DavSagacity:
. Well, I dont hav the time for people like You. i drop My comment(s) and Take My leave.
Of course that's exactly how its suppose to be.
Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by mukhcech(m): 7:49am On Sep 19, 2016
AntiWailer:

Then go to Muslim school.

No religion has monopoly of violence.

You dnt av to wear hijab to Baptist or Catholic school.

You mean school built and run with taxpayer's money. taxpayer's that include people of different faith. common stop being arrogantly stupid and ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by HomeOfMe(f): 7:50am On Sep 19, 2016
Let them wear their hijab if it means they cannot breath without it but not on the school uniform;you can't eat your cake and have it. If the hijab is so important to them,then let the govt have public Muslim schools.

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by mauriceju2(m): 7:50am On Sep 19, 2016
Muslims children will be wearing hijab in Catholic schools and Anglican/ Methodist schools but no other religious or traditional wears in Muslims school?
when will these Muslims get sense?

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by validstar1: 7:53am On Sep 19, 2016
Arrant Nonsense!!! MSSN mocks d meaning of UNIFORM.. Misplaced priorities

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by AntiWailer: 7:53am On Sep 19, 2016
mukhcech:

You mean school built and run with taxpayer's money. taxpayer's that include people of different faith. common stop being arrogantly stupid and ignorant.

U can go personal with insults, that still does not mean u are making any sense

If the school is run with tax payer's money in a secular country or Guru Mahraji's followers did not pay tax too ?

They should wear red cloth when the uniform is blue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by Saintp(m): 8:00am On Sep 19, 2016
Nychillax:

[b]

No bro,true Muslim practices Islam in everyday of his Life.It is absurd for school to shun court order.The constitution is there to back up their rights.

It is against Islam for muslimah to open up her hair in the public,Islam against any form of nakednes** being it anywhere in the world. It has nothing to do with Skul,work or any government institutions.It has has been part of our sisters daily Life's.....

Modified.

People still don't gat it,may be they understand but failed to get it coz of their hatred for Islam.

Wearing of hijab is not an occasional dressing,traditional worshippers dresses that suite their religious belief once in a while (may be during their festival) and celestial church members don't wear shoes on Sundays not everyday, same goes to other religion except Islam.

But in Islam,true Muslim practices Islam totally. Hijab has nothing to do with time or wearing it on Fridays.As far as u are devoted muslimah,you must put it on everyday irrespective of where u find yourself.

Pls if u lack ability to comprehend the contents above,don't quote me or spam my mention. I don't av time to argue on any religious belief.I can only elucidate the fact,if u like agree with me,if u like debunk it.Pls don't spam my mention.....

[/b]

If this is the case, wouldn't it be better for muslims to go to islamic schools where it is certain that they cannot be corrupted in any form?
Since other religions including traditional worshippers respect the secularity of the uniform and abide by it, why can't muslims abide by it afterall the school is just for learning and last for just few hours?

2 Likes

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by mukhcech(m): 8:03am On Sep 19, 2016
AntiWailer:

U can go personal with insults, that still does not mean u are making any sense

If the school is run with tax payer's money in a secular country or Guru Mahraji's followers did not pay tax too ?

They should wear red cloth when the uniform is blue.

You see that you trying too hard. if they wish so be it. Do you get it all. The Hijab is an identity.
Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by alexarelano(m): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2016
Those muslim pple ehn, as if their girls are any better. One muslim girl dat is fond of hijab came to me recently (16 years of age) and told me a muslim broda, Wasiu deflowered her. I'm still trying to figure d word saint out of d Islamic lectures that was instilled in to d girl.
Islamic and fake saint are like dat Nairaland meme undecided

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by Doublejoy411(m): 8:07am On Sep 19, 2016
Is it God or your prophet that told you guys to wear hijab??
If Na God I no get wahala but if Na your prophet......hmm I reserve my comment......
Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by AntiWailer: 8:09am On Sep 19, 2016
mukhcech:

You see that you trying too hard. if they wish so be it. Do you get it all. The Hijab is an identity.

We are saying the same thing.

Reason I mentioned other people and their identity too and reason for a common ground of sanity

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by mukhcech(m): 8:10am On Sep 19, 2016
Saintp:

If this is the case, wouldn't it be better for muslims to go to islamic schools where it is certain that they cannot be corrupted in any form?
Since other religions including traditional worshippers respect the secularity of the uniform and abide by it, why can't muslims abide by it afterall the school is just for learning and last for just few hours?

You people are just stubborn due to hate. read your comment and the loopholes. okay let's rephrase: if this is the case, wouldn't it be better if Muslims where there Hijab in public(government) school since it is a secular setting where every one is free. Since the Hijab is just a piece of cloth and not iron or weapon, after all the school is just for learning and last for just few hours.
Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by Doublejoy411(m): 8:10am On Sep 19, 2016
Muslim brothers it is not by hijab you will know a good person it is by what is inside......so you wear hijab or you no wear Na your inside be the koko
Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:11am On Sep 19, 2016
please Islamise Nigeria at once!!so that the lawless ones will advance in lawlessness.
Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by oochi123(f): 8:12am On Sep 19, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
[b]nice one... today is my birthday.... and i need 100 likes in this comment.. make u na show me love.,... happy birthday to me.. grin grin grin[/b]
happy bday mate..ve fun
Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:12am On Sep 19, 2016
thanks dear cool cool
oochi123:
happy bday mate..ve fun
Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 19, 2016
mathow55:
mssn you guys are mad.
is this how to train a child?
so a student should disobey his/her teacher because of your barbaric believe.

so this is all you can offer at this heat period?
instead of you to start planning for your future, you are here talking about one dress code that only lies in hypocrisy .

your ladies wears ijab, but they put on tight leggings to show their conto.

werey set of people

that was how I was in the bus yesterday , when an Islamic cleric was preaching , quoting scriptures from the bible and quran, just to gain approval from people.
you guys are the biggest hypocrite I know.

teach your believe without drawing others in,
every Christian music have been copied by the Muslim musicians, you guys are just too fake jare .

I am hungry jhor
if they are copying Christian music it means they like it
Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by mukhcech(m): 8:15am On Sep 19, 2016
AntiWailer:

We are saying the same thing.

Reason I mentioned other people and their identity too and reason for a common ground of sanity

Common grounds is not to found all the time. sometimes or most times you understand the other person point of view and concerns. on this issue their can never be a common ground. what is even common between Islam and others. they are wide apart. in your ignorance I hope you find time to know whats going on in America, UK and others that are more secular than Nigeria. gud day.

1 Like

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by mukhcech(m): 8:17am On Sep 19, 2016
Doublejoy411:
Muslim brothers it is not by hijab you will know a good person it is by what is inside......so you wear hijab or you no wear Na your inside be the koko

that one no concern you. first thing first. It is compulsory on Muslim women.
Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by olumalcolm(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2016
Iono wat to say to dis bunch of retards,dey wont cm out to speaj against bad policies,against child trafficking,against child molestation bt dey will cm out to force schools to allow muslim children wear hijab. Did u pple build my sch for me? Did I borrow money frm ur grandfada? So schs lik anglican girls grammar sch, or british international sch wuld b forced to allow d pupils to wear hijab? Hmm u guys r jst sick upstairs and u dnt knw wats besr for u cos wen u push pple to d wall,dey will bounce bck to face u and wen dat happens,most of u wont b able to withstand d heat dat wuld cm frm it. I rest my case and to dose of u wu might hv enof mb to quote me,

Re: Hijab: Obey Court Order, Muslims Warn Lagos Schools by codemaniacs: 8:20am On Sep 19, 2016
mukhcech:

that one no concern you. first thing first. It is compulsory on Muslim women.

you are based in Sokoto... so mind your business...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Law Graduate Makes History In The University Of Reading UK (Pictured) / When "Working" Your Posting Goes Wrong: A Nigerian Law Student's Story / Can Senior Community Health And Ext Worker (SCHEW) Switch To Bsc. Nursing Vie DE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.