Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex (88430 Views)

Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) / Linda Ikeji At It Again....hit Or Miss? (pixs) / ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Tedassie(m): 10:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
freecocoa:
And your opinion about that matters, why again?
keep asking.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by afrokid(m): 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
ify2016:
Some women and sex be like...

Let me help you out...

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by gonkin(m): 10:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
Who get her phone number?
If its regular sex she want, i will give her sexathon.
We are sexually trained to satisfy ladies in their 30's
8.1" long 720mm wide would do more than just regular with a minimum of 25min per round guaranteed.

If its sex she wants
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
I know she is not tear leather/new.
Which one she be Naija used or tokunbo?
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Brayss(m): 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mhis Linda if u are ready qouate me i can serve u tew any length grin
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by P0intBlank(m): 11:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
histemple:
It's just amazing how some careless statements can come back to hunt you. Just few months ago she boasted of having enough money to "buy any man" she wants.

It wouldn't hurt to take out time to verify any allegation. She never said that.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by nsilordgmail(m): 11:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
sexymoma:
Pls what is the English name for shebi
shebi na abi nah for english
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by NaijaHotGuy: 11:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
"My 36th birthday...find an amazing guy, date him, get engaged, marry him. Finally have regular sex. Have a bunch of kids."

All in one year?
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by johnero353(m): 11:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
but wait oo... na wetin no make her marry still now? Guys no like am? abiiii... she too cost?
I am not understand oo
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by luswitz(f): 12:27am On Sep 20, 2016
ladyF:
Lol.... na only the sex part all of una go see. Even people that are having regular sex with random guys will open mouth and be criticising. Hypocrisy is too much abeg! angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
good one my sister, abeg tell d so dey can sh*t d f**k up.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by TerrorSquad147: 1:12am On Sep 20, 2016
GossipHeart:
For 80 million dollars, i wouldn't risk my life having sex with that stinky possy

You know why she's still single ?? Guys gets her to bed, they perceive that rotten fish smell, they run away forever
shut up and stop lying jare. For $100 sef you'll eat her pv$$y

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by francdec4(m): 8:22am On Sep 20, 2016
There is something about this lady I really love. Her humility, sincerity and trust in God. Your desire and birthday wishes are already granted just believe.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 20, 2016
Menopause starts from the age of 35 and I just piety the man. She chose reaches over family and I just piety her too. Guys some times u don't eat ur cake and have it...and from her wishes I suspect she isn't ready for marriage but rather wants to be a single mother. She just needs a man to give her regular sex....
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by olurock123: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2016
she is d marry of nija..

For your IT service....
website design and development, join us at
www.bestbraintech.com
whatsapp: 08162015270
facebook: facebook.com/bestbraintech
mail: info@bestbraintech.com
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by erimmy(m): 9:54am On Sep 20, 2016
REALLY? AND THIS MADE FRONT PAGE? ANYWAY CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Zieristclair(m): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
so na irregular s*ex u day have b4
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by kayo80(m): 3:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
BlackMystery:

No p Boo kiss..#Right to my Opinion#the headline

Well...That headline was changed by Nairaland mods. That wasn't the headline I had initially.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by lordjayus(m): 3:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
If you are really serious im available for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Organs(m): 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
TerrorSquad147:
shut up and stop lying jare. For $100 sef you'll eat her pv$$y

You dey mind the he-goat, you try sef wey you mention $100., he will gladly do it for free.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by TerrorSquad147: 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
Organs:

You dey mind the he-goat, you try sef wey you mention $100., he will gladly do it for free.
lol
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Lightening: 6:20am On Sep 21, 2016
IbnIslam:
Menopause starts from the age of 35 and I just piety the man. She chose reaches over family and I just piety her too. Guys some times u don't eat ur cake and have it...and from her wishes I suspect she isn't ready for marriage but rather wants to be a single mother. She just needs a man to give her regular sex....

Your menopause of the brain started from infancy when you obviously did not take your English studies seriously.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by kidman96(m): 11:31am On Sep 21, 2016
vicchi12:
https://www.nairaland.com/3358565/100-give-away-im-darn

Money give away on that thread, don't miss out guys!!!

Hi, sorry I called I was being attended to in the bank and was asked to fill the "sender's name" in a form and I didn't know what to fill so I thought to quickly call. I still couldn't get it though.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by ikorodureporta: 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
So, u'v been cucumbating... grin

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2016
Lightening:

Your menopause of the brain started from infancy when you obviously did not take your English studies seriously.
I think u just another mad man on this forum. Nairaland have always find a way to accommodate ur like... Dat was my view but u would rather take someone's head ache.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by GreatrAnalyst: 9:42am On Mar 30, 2018
It is amazing to see the reasonings of most people in clear shape. Of all the life lessons and worthy principles she mentioned that individuals hustling outside there can hold unto till they come to spotlight like she experienced personally, it is the sex-related subject which is less than 20% of the duration of her talks that many are dwelling aspect. It is amazing.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Biodun1929(m): 10:56am On Mar 30, 2018
GreatrAnalyst:
It is amazing to see the reasonings of most people in clear shape. Of all the life lessons and worthy principles she mentioned that individuals hustling outside there can hold unto till they come to spotlight like she experienced personally, it is the sex-related subject which is less than 20% of the duration of her talks that many are dwelling aspect. It is amazing.

And why did you have to resurrect the thread? It was dead and buried in 2016, but you brought it back. How did you find it sef?
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by GreatrAnalyst: 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
Biodun1929:

And why did you have to resurrect the thread? It was dead and buried in 2016, but you brought it back. How did you find it sef?

cheesy Carrying out a research about her.
Hope you are satisfied with the answer? wink
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Biodun1929(m): 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2018
GreatrAnalyst:

cheesy Carrying out a research about her. Hope you are satisfied with the answer? wink
lol! Yeah.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Wapnetrealmcom: 3:30am On Jul 31, 2018
Jude Okoye Reveals His Shocking Inspiration Story on he spent his 1st four nights under the Ijora Bridge
http://wapnetrealm.com/jude-okoye-reveals-his-shocking-inspiration-story-on-he-spent-his-1st-four-nights-under-the-ijora-bridge/
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Cately(f): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2019
I need a YouTube channel with AdSense or AdSense account or blog with AdSense for free or exchange of sometin
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Cately(f): 11:11am On Jan 03, 2019
I need a YouTube channel with AdSense or AdSense account with money or blog with AdSense for free or exchange of sometin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention / Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day / Davido, Joeboy, Others At Laycon's 27th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.