Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,750 members, 7,820,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex (88436 Views)

Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) / Linda Ikeji At It Again....hit Or Miss? (pixs) / ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by pbs4real(m): 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
sexymoma:
Pls what is the English name for shebi
right?
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
Mann11:
Linda mi, you are still on this your amazing guy wailing? Pele Pele to e lowo o. I also noticed that you admit that you don't take your personal life serious. It is a pity that you don't have any plan to rectify it and yet want an amazing guy. Which amazing guy will like to spend the rest of his life with a full- time nerd? Lindo, go and get a Love Machine.

There is nothing wrong with marrying a full-time nerd.
As opposed to what? full-time party woman?

Add to the fact this "full-time nerd" is such a beautiful soul in and out and that man has nothing really to fear for the rest of his life.

You are simply hating and pre-rejecting her because you know if you said hello to her, she wouldn't even consider you grin
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by ZHURG: 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
one persons wish is somebody elses problem.#wonderful God
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by freecocoa(f): 6:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
Tedassie:

crap!
And your opinion about that matters, why again?
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by chidozieikeji2: 6:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
Aunty linda plz am available plz allow me to marry u infact u will not change ur surname because we share the same surname
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by rawpadgin(m): 6:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
sexymoma:
the english name for shebi is "I think "
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Mzsolmi(f): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
sexymoma:
it means okwa ima in ibo
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by kayo80(m): 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
olutosfem:
That's the only thing you heard op?

No. I quoted that part cos I admire her honesty. Too many hypocrites in Nigeria right now.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by kayo80(m): 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
BlackMystery:
Out of all she wrote..that was what u could point out...receive sense

Madam, na you suppose receive sense. She did not write anything. Hmm! You fine sha. cheesy. Sorry, I ain't taking my words back.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by ketekete: 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
Beautiful.. Happy Birthday Linda.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by kayo80(m): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
histemple:
It's just amazing how some careless statements can come back to hunt you. Just few months ago she boasted of having enough money to "buy any man" she wants.

She never said that. It was from a clone account.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by kayo80(m): 6:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
Prebaby93:
All this lie lie bloggers..she never mentioned anything about sex.see her wishes

My prayer as I turn 36 today is to find an amazing guy soon, settle down, have a bunch of kids and continue to live, impact my world and make a difference. Please say a prayer for me! I mean it! :-)

Also, happy birthday to every one else born today. May God continue to bless you

Visit website

View comments

Did you see a link below my story? She did say what I quoted. If you really did watched the video and not just lift a quote from another story of her, you would know she said those exact words I quoted.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by KvnqPrezo(m): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
What's up with linda and sex...Hmmm so you too like am
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by ladyF(f): 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
EdoBoy90:
. LadyF, stop denying it. U are ahead of menopause. Full Stop. That is the fact

lol abeg stop the joke o, you are ruining my chances of getting a nairaland boo. grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by chuksboby12(m): 6:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
[quote author=kayo80 post=49487836]Today is millionaire blogger, Linda Ikeji's 36th birthday, and one of her wishes is to finally start having regular sex. Hmm! I pray her wish comes true. Anyway, she said this in a video she recorded and put up on her blog this morning. Below is some excerpts that I have transcribed from the video.

"My 36th birthday...my wish is to find an amazing guy. Finally have regular sex. Have a bunch of kids. Be happy. Continue to...continue to impact my world. Continue to do what I'm doing. Continue to make a difference. That's my dream. But the thing about is that I was paying so much attention to my career, to my...I was so determined to succeed and I didn't pay too much attention to my personal life."

You can watch the video here- from 10mints

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td1CIkBIFfw

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2016/ ,,money miss road
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by imma2(m): 6:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
sexymoma:

Right?
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by klarke(m): 7:06pm On Sep 19, 2016
I love this lady for her dogedness, principles and natural beauty and for the fact that she loves God. Linda you're an amazing woman and I pray God brings that incredible guy to you. Keep succeeding and keep inspiring your works. HBD
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by astarotte: 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2016
charix:
Yawn. The same monologue from last year which was paraphrased the year before, used the year before it and the year which preceded it.

I've visited her blog since 2007 and used Nairaland since 2013. In my years of patronage I've never seen her reference Nairaland in any of her posts yet I've seen her news grace the forum's frontpage at least 35 times. Hmm -- I'm only thinking out loud.

You are not very bright are you?

It is because of the kind of site Nairaland is - a forum. While linda Ikeji's site is a blog.

Post that mentions gematsu.com blog always appear on gamefaqs frontpage. Meanwhile posts that mention gamefaqs.com has never appeared on gematsu.com before. This is because while gamefaqs is a forum, gematsu.com is a blog.
Just an example from sites I use.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by astarotte: 7:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
KvnqPrezo:
What's up with linda and sex...Hmmm so you too like am

Her kitty-cat must be itching her.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2016
astarotte:

Her kitty-cat must be itching her.
I thought you are the one fvckinq her na??...why you no service am again
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by megawax8: 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
Lightening:

Much respect dude. I was nearly driven to tears. Such a sincere lady, God has heard her prayer of importunity. Just watch out!

Truth be told, I was never a fan of hers but she just earned my respect today.

Hard-work and persistence plus the God factor would ensure you definitely reach and surpass your goal.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Tonyclems(m): 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
sexymoma:
the English name for shebi is =abi
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by EdoBoy90(m): 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
ladyF:

lol abeg stop the joke o, you are ruining my chances of getting a nairaland boo. grin
. So u need a Nairaland boo. so u need a guy like Aunty Linda

Am available. WhatsApp me:09039657953 @ Engr. Michael L.Yahaya
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by doskie(m): 7:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
exlinkleads:
omo see fustration

make frustration no kill Linda ooooo

I thought she said she can buy any man she wants

watin come dey happen
im telling you.

I used to laugh about her issue before but now im pitying her. What she's saying is very deep. It's coming from the deepest recesses of her mind. Who knows she cries about it.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
LINDA THE PARTY IS OVER NAU! LETS GO INSIDE ROOM... I'M LOOSING MY PATIENCE...
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Kushlekan(m): 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
kayo80:

No. She was trying to say she hasn't been having any sex at all. She is always at home in her bedroom, on her computer. Baba na u!!

Update- I am not in any way dissing Linda. I am a big fan of her success story and all she had to give up to get where she is. The reason I put up this post is because I admire her honesty. We have so many hypocrites in Nigeria.
[/color][color=#000000][b][/b]
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Mann11: 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
ebonflex:

There is nothing wrong with marrying a full-time nerd.
As opposed to what? full-time party woman?

Add to the fact this "full-time nerd" is such a beautiful soul in and out and that man has nothing really to fear for the rest of his life.

You are simply hating and pre-rejecting her because you know if you said hello to her, she wouldn't even consider you grin
So, all 'non-nerdy' women are party women. Isorai! I am not hating on her, neither am I 'loving' on her because I don't need her. I only tried to intimate her on the necessity to review one's priority as one goes through life. It is amazing how you professional slowpokes reason at times. Slowpoke! You have even concluded that she won't consider me, without knowing who is behind the moniker. Ass-licker.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by astarotte: 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
KvnqPrezo:

I thought you are the one fvckinq her na??...why you no service am again

If I rephrase my comment, you will understand why.

Here it goes:

Her smelly kitty-cat must be itching her.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2016
EVEN PEOPLE WEY NEVER CHOP FOOD DEY INSULT LINDA..LMAO***SHE CAN FEED YOU INCASE YOU DON'T KNOW...SO GET SENSE
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by KvnqPrezo(m): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
astarotte:

If I rephrase my comment, you will understand why.

Here it goes:

Her smelly kitty-cat must be itching her.

Don't tell me you won't fvck her if she opens.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by tohchee96(m): 7:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
sexymoma:

is it be !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention / Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day / Davido, Joeboy, Others At Laycon's 27th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.