Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex (88438 Views)

Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) / Linda Ikeji At It Again....hit Or Miss? (pixs) / ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by EdoBoy90(m): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
ladyF:
Lol.... na only the sex part all of una go see. Even people that are having regular sex with random guys will open mouth and be criticising. Hypocrisy is too much abeg! angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
. LadyF , u have passed menopause now. I know you very well even reach ur house

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by ladyF(f): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
EdoBoy90:
. LadyF , u have passed menopause now. I know you very well even reach ur house
Hahaha....

It is very obvious you don't know me. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Nobody: 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
I rejoice with Linda on her 36th birthday...more success ahead!...I fear her desperation to get married now might be unpleasant in the long run...it's not a must to have a partner...just thinking out loud

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by LockDown69(m): 3:51pm On Sep 19, 2016
kayo80:

No. She was trying to say she hasn't been having any sex at all. She is always at home in her bedroom, on her computer.
Mba! She has been having sex, just not with the right guys and not enough of it. One night stands probably.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by IVORY2009(m): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
sexymoma:
Pls what is the English name for shebi

"Is that so..."

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by MedicalSamwise(m): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
GossipHeart:
For 80 million dollars, i wouldn't risk my life having sex with that stinky possy

You know why she's still single ?? Guys gets her to bed, they perceive that rotten fish smell, they run away forever

Joker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by PrettyAngel22(f): 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
Ok goodluck
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by GossipHeart(m): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
MedicalSamwise:

Joker

Have you eaten today ??
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by UniqueGUY1: 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
ladyF:
Lol.... na only the sex part all of una go see. Even people that are having regular sex with random guys will open mouth and be criticising. Hypocrisy is too much abeg! angry

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

LadyF , Is skrill working effectively for you?..because I heard Skrill is misbehaving nowadays by deducting people's fund and banning account anyhow
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by colinspeter(m): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
How those this concer the public[color=#990000][/color] sad kiss undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by jide219(m): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
So wizkid own nor do u
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by iRepNaija1: 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
shammah1:
Aunty Linda, I'd advise you to rather have regular sex with your "amazing husband" instead. Money and wealth is vanity. You're already approaching 40. God bless you and Happy Birthday!

@sammygyang

D'Banj is approaching 40 but most don't claim his wealth and money are vanity. Most people don't harass him about marriage. Nigeria and its double standards.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by mKc9ET(m): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
I been won say make I give it to u hard but d problem be say i no crush over u .
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Chuknovski(m): 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
so na irregular s*ex u day have b4

It means she's sex starved, she's in need of constant "penile" administration

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
sexymoma:

Ain't it, isn't it or like we say in London, init grin
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Nobody: 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
Aunty Linda, you have finish my MB with your long speech.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Kekekenny(m): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin Good!!So na now u just know regular s. .e.x is good for your health.Considering your present age.Keep begging indirectly.Na man get that your thing down there no be u. grin grin grin grin
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by fortunateice(m): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
Why must you mention the regular sex... Was it all you have been missing? I wouldn't say that, sounds like its coming from an 18 year old juvenile.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Josmila(m): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
Linda ikeja Ikeji needs the kporon so badly she did a video about it, i understand her plight, even me sef just one week that wifey will be away, konji will want to kill a bro, so I feel her plight, those intimacy gadgets she's currently using can't be like the real thing, if e no be preek, e nor fit be like preek grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by MalikTheCynical(m): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
amiibaby:
This Lady sef......don't u have self esteem?

No, but she has millions...and you?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Emergencia(m): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
Very funny, i don't know what to say again
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by ARKdiscloser7(m): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2016
WICKED GENERATION.
SHE DID NOT SAY THAT OOOOO
I JUST LISTENED TO THE VIDEO............
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
I'm not gon lie, I just want to straff you and run.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Pylony(m): 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
Eyaaaa! But madam 99% percent of the Amazing guys who would have fulfil your wish are poorer than you. Even me, my Self and i are not ready to be under any Boss-lady jare, but for this Recession period i fit swallow my pride jor..lol. grin I wish am the lucky guy only to open my eye and it was all but a "dream". *sad*

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by EdoBoy90(m): 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
ladyF:

Hahaha....

. LadyF, stop denying it. U have ahead of menopause. Full Stop. That is the fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by lorenzos1: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
Aunty linda doesn't have regular sex....

1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by EdoBoy90(m): 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
ladyF:

Hahaha....

. LadyF, stop denying it. U are ahead of menopause. Full Stop. That is the fact
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by edudguy(m): 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
sexymoma:
Abi
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by megawax8: 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
How many persons watched the video sef?

Her story inspires, at least it inspired me....... Don't just take out 'negativity' from people's comment in a bid to make fun of them.

There's ZERO bad in what she said.

Y'all should take time to actually watch the video.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by DozieInc(m): 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2016
Pray God gives you your desires, and more dear.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by booblacain(m): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
Which means the sex you are having at the moment is irregular.
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by freecocoa(f): 4:05pm On Sep 19, 2016
Find someone to have sex with if it's that serious, no need for the drama.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention / Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day / Davido, Joeboy, Others At Laycon's 27th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.