Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex (88404 Views)

Donald Duke Visits Linda Ikeji At Her Office (Photo) / Linda Ikeji At It Again....hit Or Miss? (pixs) / ‘I Can't Wait To Disvirgin And Have Kids’ – Halima Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by SweetJoystick(m): 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
Sex it is
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by thefakestan: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
Linddo, you know how to seek for unnecessary attention, now you've added sex, Seu.n and Lala go come dey run anyhow.

thefakestan

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
b
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by usman15gmail: 3:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
she's still a virgin abi
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by exlinkleads(f): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
omo see fustration

make frustration no kill Linda ooooo

I thought she said she can buy any man she wants

watin come dey happen
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by avalontony(m): 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
Amazing sex or amazing husband

At my age xx I can't wait to have amazing grace in my life. grin

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
conji na bastard

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
sexymoma:
Pls what is the English name for shebi

Isn't it? Or..... Init
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by banmee(m): 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
tintingz:
I don't know why why...

WizKid why why... cry

Anytime I enter thread concerning Linda Ikeji I do this...

Anyways Happy birthday.

You do it because you are childish. That's why. Won't be surprised if you are 12 years old.

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by lilreese: 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
Linda I go do you well
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by NobleAky(m): 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
sexymoma:
well in my words it's "i think"
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by CriticMaestro: 3:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
I knew her puna must be itching

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Davebill18(m): 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
haa looking for regular sex? abeg I ready for you even for 24hrs just send me direct message on twitter @billion_dave instergram @billion_dave abeg na sapali sapali oo embarassedhaa looking for regular sex? abeg I ready for you even for 24hrs just send me direct message on twitter @billion_dave instergram @billion_dave abeg na sapali sapali oo
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by OAUTemitayo: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
Regular sex------With man Irregular sex------With Dildos and cucumbers. Sometimes by candles

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Glomoni: 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
shammah1:
Aunty Linda, I'd advise you to rather have regular sex with your "amazing husband" instead. Money and wealth is vanity. You're already approaching 40. God bless you and Happy Birthday!

@sammygyang
U lack understanding[b][/b]

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by olutosfem(f): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
That's the only thing you heard op?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
banmee:

You do it because you are childish. That's why. Won't be surprised if you are 12 years old.

You dey mind am? You get time!

The more they hate, the more she keeps making millions!

She doesn't know them, and she has never heard of them before! But they know her and they burn their MB in reading about her!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by jashar(f): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
sexymoma:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

DO
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Malakh: 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
no be naija dem born you? which kain kwestion be dat
sexymoma:
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by yinkslinks(m): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
Linda I love u so much now but u don't really need such video online. Okay I see u trying to make money from clicks.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
Yawn. The same monologue from last year which was paraphrased the year before, used the year before it and the year which preceded it.

I've visited her blog since 2007 and used Nairaland since 2013. In my years of patronage I've never seen her reference Nairaland in any of her posts yet I've seen her news grace the forum's frontpage at least 35 times. Hmm -- I'm only thinking out loud.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
[size=15pt] waconzy nko,,, he just sang a song for you grin [/size]
)opeyemiieblog:
so na irregular s*ex u day have b4
hahaha bro! smiley
no mind her grin
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by klassic(m): 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
Alack! Nigerians don't read in between the lines.She I'd praying for marriage.She spent her early years pursuing a dream carrier she neglected the main thing..Now she wants a regular but amazing guy for a husband, have a bunch of nerdy kids and be happy. Wishing her the very best. May God answer her prayers speedily. Amen

11 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by BlackMystery(f): 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
Out of all she wrote..that was what u could point out...receive sense

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by ShakurM(m): 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
sexymoma:
Innit? grin

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by chubbyswit(m): 3:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
GossipHeart:
For 80 million dollars, i wouldn't risk my life having sex with that stinky possy

You know why she's still single ?? Guys gets her to bed, they perceive that rotten fish smell, they run away forever
i'm sorry to type this, but you're just plain stvpid bro

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by ideology(m): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
protegesol:
So its true she's been having sex
It just wasn't regular.
hahahahhaha badassss you are a very smart and attentive kid grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by bejick(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
Linda pls I need you more than you need me.
the good thing is that I stay in plantain island.
I accept your proposals regards.

Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by Lilimax(f): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
sexymoma:
Pronounced from.the back IBESH shocked
Re: Linda Ikeji At 36: I Can't Wait To Finally Start Having Regular Sex by ideology(m): 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
sometimes it get to a point you just have to tell oneself the truth, paying for sex wont last

Get your own toy wink cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
exlinkleads:
omo see fustration

make frustration no kill Linda ooooo

I thought she said she can buy any man she wants

watin come dey happen

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Naira Marley: I Will Have Sex With Mother And Daughter Together One Day / Kikelomo Oguntade: My Bum Gets Me The Most Attention / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Deletes Lekki Toll Gate Death Tweet That Got Her Blasted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.