Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,342 members, 7,836,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

whatdauthink? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / whatdauthink? (1238 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

whatdauthink? by nedum: 2:38pm On Dec 20, 2006
my girlfriend and i have been together for a long time, things are not that smooth. (Financially). she came to my office

recently n told me she had a confession to make. so i asked what it was. she told me she had sex with a man she meet

in a cab. i was shock about the revelation, when asked why she did it. she replied sayin,  wanted to make me have

some money because i have been angry for something because there is no money n wanted to put back some smile to my face.

am worried about the situation because the memory of it is hurtin me. i often wonder if the situation wont repeat itself because

money in simple language comes n goes. i will be greatful for your contribution.
Re: whatdauthink? by Coco29(f): 2:43pm On Dec 20, 2006
i must say yr girl is either deeply in love or in deep shit because i will not sell my p----y for no man.

as for you if what you are saying is true, what kind of pressure have you put on her, to make her want to do such a thing.

you need to think about that and answer the question for ya self.
Re: whatdauthink? by Busta(f): 2:46pm On Dec 20, 2006
don't get it. Did she have sex with the guy in the cabbie to get money for u or herself?

maybe u need to take things easy as well, there's much more to life than MONEY!
Re: whatdauthink? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2006
LOL grin,ITS FUNNY CUS THIS GIRL MIGHT ACTUALLY BE TRYING TO TELL YOU HEY GUY,I MIGHT SOON SCRAM CAUSE YOU CANT BACK ME UP FINANCIALLY.
BUT ANYWAY HOW ARE YOU SURE THAT ITS ONLY WITH THIS GUY SHE SLEPT WITH? HEY DON'T GET ME WRONG AM NOT SAYING SHE IS CHEATING ON YOU,BUT IN SUCH SITUATIONS TRYING TO DODGE FROM THE TRUTH MIGHT NOT SOLVE THE PROBLEMS.CAUSE NO ONE WANTS TO ACTUALLY HEAR HIS/HER PARTNER IS CHEATING ON HIM/HER,YOU HAVE JUST GOT TO FACE REALITY.
SECONDLY WHY MUST SHE SLEEP WITH THIS GUY JUST CAUSE SHE NEEDS MONEY TO HELP YOU?REALLY SOUNDS ABSURD TO ME,BELIEVE IT OR NOT YOUR GIRL MIGHT ACTUALLY BE CHEATING ON YOU.BUT THE ONLY THING I ADMIRE IN HER IS HER SINCERITY IN TELLING  YOU THE TRUTH.BUT PLEASE PROBE INTO THE MATTER MORE,TO FIND OUT WETHER SHE IS ACTUALLY TELLING YOU THE WHOLE STORY,THERE MIGHT BE MORE TO IT undecided
Re: whatdauthink? by iice(f): 4:30am On Dec 24, 2006
LOL love is indeed strange atimes. . . .
Re: whatdauthink? by eslynera(f): 9:20pm On Dec 26, 2006
Love is strange, yeah iice, i agree with you. smiley
Re: whatdauthink? by holythug(m): 7:59am On Feb 02, 2008
story story
Re: whatdauthink? by beila05(m): 9:40am On Feb 02, 2008
in my view, i think your wife is simply in too much love with you and because of the money situation you are putting too much pressure on her and at the time you seem to make money the subject matter for everything including your smiling, and so as a result she did what she did, but i don't see how much she would be paid anyway that would possibly make you smile, probe that matter if the cash she was paid was high
Re: whatdauthink? by Encomium(m): 5:29pm On Feb 02, 2008
This story is in deed one in town and should appear in Guinness world book of record, embarassed embarassed embarassed. I will advice you to forgive her and give her another chance as well as warn her seriously not to engage in such dirty act again so as not invoke your wrath upon her. Sleeping with any dick and tom because of money is unacceptable especially at this time of hiv/aids and stds era.
Re: whatdauthink? by Gbemyte(f): 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2008
forgive her so that she wont feel guilty of telling u the truth just encourage her to always tell u the truth always because if u didnt 4give her even if she do something more than that she wont tell u.]
and to u, money is not everything dont put too much pressure on money smile wen it is necessary,play wen it is due.4give her she love u deeply,warn her never to repeat such attitude again.
Re: whatdauthink? by chychy(f): 3:04pm On Feb 04, 2008

NA WaH OH
Re: whatdauthink? by squirrel20(f): 3:28pm On Feb 04, 2008
it's really hard to believe but wat can you do just forgive her and give her a very serious warning cos at the end of the day no one is perfect.

(1) (Reply)

Girls, Ladies & Women Expect More From There Spouse. Why? / What Do You Consider Romantic? / She Says She Loves Me But I Do Not Want A Relationship Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.