Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! (5069 Views)

I Am Getting Married To Evaberry Next Month / I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures / Once I See A Girl Like This, Am Getting Married INSTANTLY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by Zaramdgreat(f): 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
olasubomi007:

D story is a lie probably a Guy's alt account..

D guy asked them to hang out the next day but she hanged out with him on dt day nd he checked out to Brazil the next day?? WTF!?

Why did he schedule d next day if he knew he wud be going back to Brazil..

Nd den his friends came around again..

Lie Lie Story
i met him Friday, stay with him till Sunday mrn when he chked out
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by Zaramdgreat(f): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
olasubomi007:

D guy asked them to hang out the next day but she hanged out with him on dt day nd he checked out to Brazil the next day?? WTF!?

Nd den his friends came around ag

Lie Lie Story
ain..
hangout on Friday evenin and stay with him till Sunday mrn wen he chkd out
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by thowbie7ven(m): 9:36pm On Sep 19, 2016
chai...see as OP go carry free toto give traveller on a platter of Gold!..chai...just because u heard "brazil"...what if you now hear "America" nko?...you for give am your destiny b dat...
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by Jay542(m): 9:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
ummeey:
A round of applause.
Runaway Abuja girl.
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
Why Sex someone that you are not even sure of?
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by nsiazu: 9:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
Zaramdgreat:

thanx oo nice advise....dt night his frndz came around and ws advising him to cme marry.me cs he's d only single amng them.lol. for my mind i ws like dis ones dnt knw d circumstances surrounding us
Not easy at all but how did you notice?
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by Zaramdgreat(f): 10:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
nsiazu:
Not easy at all but how did you notice?
notice wat dear?
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by tosyne2much(m): 10:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
olasubomi007:

Nd den his friends came around again..

Lie Lie Story
Bro, we don't need T. B. Joshua to tell us that this is a fabricated a d fictional story... Make the OP just dey fool himself around with alt account
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by tosyne2much(m): 10:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
nma24:
Why Sex someone that you are not even sure of? Why didn't you ask us before the whole ish? You gave up the cookie like dem groundnut seller though. He bought something twice from you and you dived under the sheets with d guy... Men will always initiate and beg for sex like lost puppies, its left for you to disagree or not put yourself in an enabling environment (his house)
are you kidding me? shocked
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
tosyne2much:
are you kidding me? shocked
What
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by Gluthatione: 11:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
Zaramdgreat:
Hello everyone, this is my first thread here...i need an insight on a very serious issue.....I met this guy where i work, he actually came to buy something but i think i fell inlove with him at first sight but never tried to make it obvious, he appeared to b a very nice person as the rest of my colleagues liked him too. He bought what he needed and left...i felt bad bcs i thought i might never see him again but luckily he came back this Friday again and my heart almost jumped out of my chest immediately i saw him..we greeted and i couldnt hlp bt ask for his whatsapp number which he gladly gave me an int'l number #Brazilian number# nd told me hw he had always wntd to ask for it bt ws scared of rejection bcs i appeared to b too serious with my work and nvr noticed hw he acted towards me. We laughed it off and i closed frm work that day by 3pm, been chattin wit hm b4 closin hour though nd he askd me to hang out with him the nxt day. I accptd bt later hangout with him same day bcs i was bored nd couldnt wait to see his face again. I realised he ws a traveller based in brazil as he told me evrything abt him with pictures in his phone...he evn told me abt his white gf whom he did contract marriage with nd all that. To cut the long story short, we started kissing at d bar, frm there to his hotel room. Had sex and i stayed with him till nxt day when he chkd out back to brazil....He assured me that he liked me alot that i shouldn't worry about anything...bt right nw i am so worried bcs i might nvr see him again even though we chat on phone and please guys, do u think he would take me seriously as i had sex with him on first date#mind u, he initiated and begged for d sex o# i know i am not a wayward girl but shits happens! No insults pls o, just tell me what u think would be the outcome of us!!
You had sex with a man u barely know. if u are not a wayward girl what do we call u, a holy one!

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by tzminaj(f): 11:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
my dear sister pls move on and stop opening ur legs for someone u barely know upandan

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by Laredojohn(m): 12:07am On Sep 20, 2016
It's obvious he might not go on with you because of the following.
1. You got his attention from his looks and composure, which other ladies would have done showing he has a lot with him or obviously in a relationship.
2. The point having sex with you on the first date, which was even too urgent, cos you planned to see him the next day, cos you were bored you decided to make it that day,his respect for you might diminish(not totally) because he would know he wouldn't b the only cool and calm guy you must have met before! So whether he begged for it or u succumbed to his advances the point is u gave in too quick, do u do same for other random cool guys u have met b4??
3. Also for him telling you about his white gf, whether on contract or not shows he has a black Naija gf too even before knowing u.
4. You might be lucky he might still ignore all this other points and still come for you, never give up and at the same time do not rely on him...that naija based cool guy. Spending day and night talking to u might be your own...dnt loose certainty for uncertainty. Ire ooo
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by flyca: 3:26am On Sep 20, 2016
Are you so sure he is based in Brazil? And is that why you are falling for him?

If the chat with an intl number is on whatsapp, forget your illusions, the guy is likely in Nigeria sef. Once you register a whatsapp with a phone number, you can continue to use it everywhere in the world. Given, he might have visited Brazil sometime before, but maybe he isn't based there anymore. I still use my Nigerian number for whatsapp till date, but I left Nigeria years ago. So be wise. He might have told you he is traveling back to Brazil so that you stop snooping him, and he goes and checks into the next hotel and continues farking one-night standers like he has done to you.

So except you saw him off to the airport and watched him gets checked in with customs, sorry that guy might just be around the corner. If you want a proof, give him a call on his Brazillian number. If it rings and he picks, let us know.

And if I may ask, why is his living in Brazil so special and important to you? What is he doing there? Why does living in Brazil make in more elligible than other bachelors within your radar that will like to have a meaningful relationship with you?
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by ummeey: 6:56am On Sep 20, 2016
Jay542:
Runaway Abuja girl.
Fine lagos boy
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by Jay542(m): 7:18am On Sep 20, 2016
ummeey:
Fine lagos boy
Are you ready to take me to Kogi nw smiley
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by ummeey: 7:25am On Sep 20, 2016
Jay542:
Are you ready to take me to Kogi nw smiley
Lol not yet
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by Jay542(m): 7:29am On Sep 20, 2016
ummeey:
Lol not yet
Haaha. Okay oo. I'm ready when you're ready. I missed your post sha.
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by chigbolu: 7:30am On Sep 20, 2016
As far as am concerned you had a ONS so move on, cos d guy aint coming back for you... nonsense
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 20, 2016
undecided don't take this personally.....you mean Nothing to him other than a sex mate, you should move on with your life and forget about him, he saw the opportunity to have sex because he's been longing for it and he took that opportunity. smiley
Zaramdgreat:
Hello everyone, this is my first thread here...i need an insight on a very serious issue.....I met this guy where i work, he actually came to buy something but i think i fell inlove with him at first sight but never tried to make it obvious, he appeared to b a very nice person as the rest of my colleagues liked him too. He bought what he needed and left...i felt bad bcs i thought i might never see him again but luckily he came back this Friday again and my heart almost jumped out of my chest immediately i saw him..we greeted and i couldnt hlp bt ask for his whatsapp number which he gladly gave me an int'l number #Brazilian number# nd told me hw he had always wntd to ask for it bt ws scared of rejection bcs i appeared to b too serious with my work and nvr noticed hw he acted towards me. We laughed it off and i closed frm work that day by 3pm, been chattin wit hm b4 closin hour though nd he askd me to hang out with him the nxt day. I accptd bt later hangout with him same day bcs i was bored nd couldnt wait to see his face again. I realised he ws a traveller based in brazil as he told me evrything abt him with pictures in his phone...he evn told me abt his white gf whom he did contract marriage with nd all that. To cut the long story short, we started kissing at d bar, frm there to his hotel room. Had sex and i stayed with him till nxt day when he chkd out back to brazil....He assured me that he liked me alot that i shouldn't worry about anything...bt right nw i am so worried bcs i might nvr see him again even though we chat on phone and please guys, do u think he would take me seriously as i had sex with him on first date#mind u, he initiated and begged for d sex o# i know i am not a wayward girl but shits happens! No insults pls o, just tell me what u think would be the outcome of us!!
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 20, 2016
Zaramdgreat:

He said he has no intentions of marrying white that he did d contract marriage just to get his ways around, besides he said the girl is full of trouble bcs she doesnt gv hm rest of mind
All those one na story, he was just trying to get in your pant and you fell for it cheesy grin
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 20, 2016
goodmorning40:
Have u gone for HIV test?
Pls try and do so and check for other STDs as well because all this travellers carry many many things they pick from every corner
especially in Brazil grin
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 20, 2016
tosyne2much:
OP, I guess you're an APC member?... I can't believe that people still have sex in this period of recession wey be say to feed properly na war

Back to your predicament

From the days of Abraham, Naija girl no wan dey use ear take hear say person come from abroad... Fian! Dem don rush open legs.... Well, you can't eat your cake and have it

OP, if to say na me approach you telling you I live in a bushy part of Ekiti, I know say you go shortlist me mercilessly just like Gulder Ultimate Search Audition

There's a baba in my area that will help you tie the guy down with charms... All you need are, 3 native fowls, 1 adult cow, 25 litres of Palm oil and 10 tubers of yam

If you're interested, kindly hit me up via PM
Tosyn, u no go kill person ooo. Funny comment
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by olasubomi007(m): 9:21am On Sep 20, 2016
Zaramdgreat:

i met him Friday, stay with him till Sunday mrn when he chked out

You just killed it Op

I thought you had work?
You lying bro.. Admit it
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by firstking01(m): 9:23am On Sep 20, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by nmreports: 9:33am On Sep 20, 2016
The fact that you are lean means your energy/ spirit already knows the outcome of the "meeting" because this is definitely not a relationship.

You are a wayward girl don't say you are not okay. Not judging you at all, just saying.

The whole thing you guys had was based on he said he said he said but I'm sure you are smart enough not to put your future on he said he said.

However, I am no soothsayer nor a clairvoyant so anything can happen.

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by Quasarr(f): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2016
ummeey:
Lol not yet
You're a Kogite
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by sEGXY2(m): 11:32am On Sep 20, 2016
Madam don't mind all these bloody hypocrites, they wouldn't hesitate to bash you at any given opportunity.

What you should consider is

When does he intend to pull out of the contract marriage?
What effort is he channeling towards your relationship?

This is the only thing I can say for now however I'd implore you to create another thread in the family section where you'd get better advice
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by SweetPoison22: 11:33am On Sep 20, 2016
It seems your "brazillian sexmate" couldn't afford a "nigeria condom"

You come here to tell us that you're not a wayward girl... Please, you're the definition of waywardness. Why won't they tag girls of your type sluts?

Just go for HIV, STD and Brain test....... And give that Ekiti brother a chance to show you how a man is supposed to love a woman. Peace!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by tosyne2much(m): 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
adepeter26:

Heheheheh cheesy No mind me jawe
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by tosyne2much(m): 12:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
adepeter26:
No mind me jawe cheesy
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by schumastic(m): 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
nma24:
Why Sex someone that you are not even sure of?

as in the thing tire me, like seriously i couldn't stop laughing..am very sure if he was a naija guy she will play the 90 days rule before sex but because my guy is from jand. first date n sex is all over the place, some naija girls can fall hand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Spending On A Single Mother? Opinion / SEE ME & My Little Sister — Picture To Be Taken Down Soon. [PHOTO] / Women Goes Nude Driving On Highway, Perform Sexual Act To Entertain Truck Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.