Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Women Goes Nude Driving On Highway, Perform Sexual Act To Entertain Truck Driver - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Goes Nude Driving On Highway, Perform Sexual Act To Entertain Truck Driver (5066 Views)

Reactions As Photo Of Flavour With A N@ked Women Goes Viral / Deborah, Skinny Model Twerks Better Than Curvy Ladies, Goes Nude For Artwork / South African Lady Goes Nude To Celebrate Zulu Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Goes Nude Driving On Highway, Perform Sexual Act To Entertain Truck Driver by AcuraZDX: 12:05am On Aug 24, 2018
An Arkansas driver was shocked when two women driving in front of him on the highway decided to strip off and give him an unexpected show.

A video shows the two women driving in a red Mustang convertible on the motorway in the United States. The roof of the car was open and all of a sudden, the woman in the passenger seat takes off her trousers before standing up and wiggling her bum at the truck behind them.

The truck driver can be heard saying: "Oh s***."
Then the two woman start kissing each other. The passenger then whips off her top before turning around and giving the driver a view of her naked breasts.

The truck driver decided to overtake them and as he did, the women can be seen completely naked and laughing.

The lorry driver can then be heard saying: "They're getting naked. I got every bit of that s***."

Watch the shocking video below;

https://zenithnaija.com/women-goes-nude-driving-on-highway-perform-sexual-act-to-entertain-truck-driver-behind/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44 farano

Re: Women Goes Nude Driving On Highway, Perform Sexual Act To Entertain Truck Driver by milemimi93(m): 12:20am On Aug 24, 2018
This song comes to mind. LIVING YOUNG AND WILD AND FREE.

2 Likes

Re: Women Goes Nude Driving On Highway, Perform Sexual Act To Entertain Truck Driver by dkronicle(m): 2:03am On Aug 24, 2018
Watin we gain if we no enjoy this life.

2 Likes

Re: Women Goes Nude Driving On Highway, Perform Sexual Act To Entertain Truck Driver by Earthquake1: 2:34am On Aug 24, 2018
They're probably drunk
Re: Women Goes Nude Driving On Highway, Perform Sexual Act To Entertain Truck Driver by chiommy123(f): 2:47am On Aug 24, 2018
They need to be flogged seriously next time they won't try this nonsense. Hiss

1 Like

Re: Women Goes Nude Driving On Highway, Perform Sexual Act To Entertain Truck Driver by YorubaAssasin: 4:32am On Aug 24, 2018
They look old... nah, I'll pass! undecided

Truckers and country meth-head b!tches... 5&6. grin

1 Like

Re: Women Goes Nude Driving On Highway, Perform Sexual Act To Entertain Truck Driver by Tenny05(m): 9:41am On Aug 24, 2018
Women are the problem of this planet.Devil is really using them to truncate destinies...
Re: Women Goes Nude Driving On Highway, Perform Sexual Act To Entertain Truck Driver by chloride6: 10:13am On Aug 24, 2018
Ajay551222:
ECOMMERCE DESIGN

Make Sales on your Website 24/7

Get Ecommerce Website Developed for Your Business designed, crafted and developed by Web Professionals with years of Web and Digital Solutions experience

Avoid Web Quacks Developing your Website!

What You Also Get:

==? Ecommerce Website Comes with Payment Gateway
==? Free Training on How to Upload, Edit and Remove Products Images/Prices
==? 1 Year Domain
==? Unlimited Hosting Space

PLUS MUCH MORE!

Stop spamming everywhere with your ads...
Re: Women Goes Nude Driving On Highway, Perform Sexual Act To Entertain Truck Driver by karuto: 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2018
not nice
Re: Women Goes Nude Driving On Highway, Perform Sexual Act To Entertain Truck Driver by Mankosi: 4:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
Another form of madness on display.

(1) (Reply)

If You Don't Last Long In Bed, Try This 5 Things Thank Me Later / What Happened To My Life After I Quit Olosho Business / I'm 37 While She's Just 14, Will Our Relationship Last?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.