Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) (74920 Views)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by brostheo(m): 9:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
Well maybe he was just acting under the influence of the holy spirit you know
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by oluwaVaz(m): 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
Kenya and weird news are like this

Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by sbabimbola(f): 9:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
kenonze:
grin
Nigerians are always worried with things that happened in Kenya

Because Nigerians love Kenyans!

I think Bubu should be blamed
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by sbabimbola(f): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
kenonze:
grin

Because Nigerians love Kenyans!

I think Bubu should be blamed
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by faitheverest(f): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
Amamsi ihe nga ika....
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by Firstlieutenant(m): 9:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
ireneony:
Gosh!
The man is ugly.

What of the woman
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by Louiscutedude(m): 9:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
Even both of dem are ugly...
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by Bdemmy(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
Once I don see dis man, e don happen again be that.

Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by Kings2rule(m): 9:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
hmmm. Plz give your selfie a rounda of applaudise.
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by iamord(m): 9:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
lol...look at their eyes shocked grin They just had some kenyan kush grin
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by Aroh48(m): 9:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
Kenya again,the devil dwell there.
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by Tinolee(m): 9:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
Please Kenya no get Good looking people! Ugly set of people full there! Edo n Kenya are from the same origin!
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by AlexzStructure(m): 9:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
These are the kind of things you see them doing, and you're like, PAS...TOR..... PASTOR...

And then he replies you with, "God bless you" And you're like, keep it tp yourself, cus you need it more than me...
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
kenonze:
grin

Stop lying on your profile, you are not in PH. Everybody knows PH girls don't dress this modest.
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by Thomthom(m): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
Wowor jam Wowor.. Women are to powerful pastor no no wen him kon dey upload pishure for facebook
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by easiest(m): 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
I always wonder why kongi dey distub pastors this day.
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by richlv1995(m): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
Bad, bado, badest
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by glo3nity: 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
Leave matter for mattias, man no be God
No matter the level of his righteousness, be it to the extreme, man na man made not to live by bread alone.
After all, hypocracy is not a match with confidence.
I say make them pack well abeg!
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by kayalla(f): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
una no see as their eyes dey red, this no be clear eye he use post this kin pic. small time now we go hear say he don commit murder instead of suicide
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by Bobbysmart6(m): 10:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
D two ugly o.bt y kenyan dey ugly undecided
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 10:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
I don't know about you, but the pastor and his wife looks like they just smoked weed.

#RedEye. grin
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by jackie3B(f): 10:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
Sijo01:
Kenya, the land of all possibilities cheesy
on point.. hahahaha
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by TAXMASTER: 10:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
Wey the babe naa? ,na two men I dey see there o. undecided
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by corlin2(m): 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
This is an old news na, it was posted on this nairaland weeks ago , with different caption, "pastor shares selfie of his newly married wife on the bed ".
Why do people love making things look as if hell broke looose , I tire ooo.

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by BIGDADDY000(m): 10:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
SATANI LORI AGA IWAASU.
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by bsideboii(m): 10:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
undecidedHe not only has premarital sex ,he smokes Igbo too...undecided
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by mmsen: 11:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
Is that a homosexual pastor because I saw two men in that bedroom picture.
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
if it Kenya.....am not bothered
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by Hearthynukeh(f): 11:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
;Dlook at their faces... Like Feaces ;Dlook at their faces... Like Feaces
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by slap1(m): 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
They both look like men. Who is the female?

1 Like

Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by vindisick: 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
my own is that this girl is not fine.
Re: Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) by IbBarham(m): 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
The pastor no get sense at all..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Of These Will Make A Lady Lose Interest In A Man Fast? / Lady Breastfeeds Her Boyfriend In Bar (Photo) / Ladies, Which Of These Guys Do You Prefer? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.