Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

How Do You Handle Se*ual Urges?????........ladies And Gents Come In Here Fast - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle Se*ual Urges?????........ladies And Gents Come In Here Fast (1124 Views)

As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / Ladies And Gents, What's Your Take On This Lady ? / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle Se*ual Urges?????........ladies And Gents Come In Here Fast by Hoodnigga(m): 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] I've been thinking a lot bout dis thing called urge, so i decided to fuckin ask how u guys handle it when u are single especially d gals......... As for me, i will just lie flat for bed till d erection subsides......so whats yours??

Re: How Do You Handle Se*ual Urges?????........ladies And Gents Come In Here Fast by Jpaul16(m): 10:43pm On Sep 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Se*ual Urges?????........ladies And Gents Come In Here Fast by greatnaija01: 10:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
get busy doing something else like reading..praying...washing my car...taking a coooolllld bath etc till my mind focuses away from such urges....

1 Like

Re: How Do You Handle Se*ual Urges?????........ladies And Gents Come In Here Fast by Juniorbuba(m): 10:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
I'll jxt sleep,simple nd short
Re: How Do You Handle Se*ual Urges?????........ladies And Gents Come In Here Fast by Bobbysmart6(m): 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2016
I filled my ears wit music.
Lòbàtòn tongue
Re: How Do You Handle Se*ual Urges?????........ladies And Gents Come In Here Fast by Rexhenrex(m): 11:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
think of something unpleasant and disgusting
Re: How Do You Handle Se*ual Urges?????........ladies And Gents Come In Here Fast by nnachukz(m): 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
I just feed Dickson. That's all.
Re: How Do You Handle Se*ual Urges?????........ladies And Gents Come In Here Fast by Fajs: 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
Have Sex
Re: How Do You Handle Se*ual Urges?????........ladies And Gents Come In Here Fast by Psalmy2cute(m): 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
Vasline things na lipsrsealed undecided

Re: How Do You Handle Se*ual Urges?????........ladies And Gents Come In Here Fast by ghostwritter(m): 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2016
i just close my eyes and think if the present state of Nigeria's economy.... trust me, it works
Re: How Do You Handle Se*ual Urges?????........ladies And Gents Come In Here Fast by GiMngo: 11:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
Go down on my knees, with my hands lifted, Speak and worship in tongues for hours.
Re: How Do You Handle Se*ual Urges?????........ladies And Gents Come In Here Fast by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 20, 2016
I will rather do any of these three:
See a movie.
listen to gospel music, it distracts like hell. grin for real.
Call any friend or my mum and engage them on length discussions, by the time i'm through that urge has vanished.
Re: How Do You Handle Se*ual Urges?????........ladies And Gents Come In Here Fast by hemanuelmoc(m): 12:30am On Sep 20, 2016
I just leave d urge dere jawe, it cannot kill me... But once chance dey, u know d rest...
Re: How Do You Handle Se*ual Urges?????........ladies And Gents Come In Here Fast by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 20, 2016
I talk to my d i c k dat please konji no disturb me
Re: How Do You Handle Se*ual Urges?????........ladies And Gents Come In Here Fast by STENON(f): 5:30am On Sep 20, 2016
sometimes, I'l turn it to starting a good conversation /debate on any topic or browsing then sleeping.
Re: How Do You Handle Se*ual Urges?????........ladies And Gents Come In Here Fast by youngberry001(m): 6:37am On Sep 20, 2016
I just dey read sweet sweet lie's uhmm kwuntinue guy's tongue

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Percentage Of Guys That Smoke These Days? / So Sad, Couples Die On Their Way Back From Their Marriage Introduction / Nigerians Girls Won't Kill Me...nairalanders Coman See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.