Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,032 members, 7,810,839 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students (8054 Views)

ANOTHER Leak!!unijos Student Esther By Name.(+!8 Photo) / Sexy Proud Mom Cuddles And Poses With Son In A Nude Pic... / Proud Celestial Church Couple Rock Their White Church Outfit In Prewedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by Jtownonline: 8:40am On Sep 20, 2016
I never knew this guy is a not until I saw this disgusting photos. I saw this photos from the phone of one of his course mate. By the way his real name is Kim Davou and he is Berom by tribe. This dude is a student of the department of Theatre and Film Arts.

SOURCE: http://jtownonline..com.ng/2016/09/photos-of-proud-unijos-gay-students.html#more

2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 20, 2016
Did you say Unijos?, he should keep fuccking his fellow men untill those Sharia people get a hint of what he's up to.
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by joezy23(m): 9:00am On Sep 20, 2016
Disgusting undecided

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by MzPecs(f): 9:00am On Sep 20, 2016
grin
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by Young03(m): 9:13am On Sep 20, 2016
na him business n life

only God can judge
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 20, 2016
asuo27:
Did you say Unijos?, he should keep fuccking his fellow men untill those Sharia people get a hint of what he's up to.
is there sharia in jos? That dude is disgustingly disgusting grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2016
Gay or not, I'll forever encourage people to be who they are! One shouldn't have to act normal just to win people approval. Just be who you are. No pretence. No lies.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 20, 2016
Wat kinda FUCKERY z dis......!!!! undecided

Anywayz na dre life....
*walks outta thread*...

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by IamLEGEND1: 9:23am On Sep 20, 2016
asuo27:
Illiteracy is a disease.
Plateau is a Christian dominated state.
All these mummy's girls way never leave their papa house trying to form knowledgeability.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by KevMitnick: 9:28am On Sep 20, 2016
Man...

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 20, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Illiteracy is a disease.
Plateau is a Christian dominated state.
All these mummy's girls way never leave their papa house trying to form knowledgeability.
Is too early for you to be calling someone names plz!, learn how to be civil.
Speaking of which, it's a northern State and i know they have christians there as well.
Was Boko Haram not operating there?.
Don't quote me next time with a deliberate attempt to insult me.
Thanks for your understanding from henceforth!.

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 20, 2016
Chai... This is so disgusting . Just can't imagine what they enjoy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 20, 2016
lofty900:
is there sharia in jos? That dude is disgustingly disgusting grin
I used that instead of using something offensive, my point is he could get killed by a Muslim who's irritated by his choice.
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by Purpletee(f): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2016
chai
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by universityfailu(m): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2016
VolTOxic:
Gay or not, I'll forever encourage people to be who they are! One shouldn't have to act normal just to win people approval. Just be who you are. No pretence. No lies.
shutup. Be who they are? what are they? Flaming faqqots up there Who are "proud"?

God is watching dis world in 3D.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by universityfailu(m): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2016
I need to buy a gun for dis kinda rubbish.

*spits outta thread

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 20, 2016
universityfailu:
shutup. Be who they are? what are they? Flaming faqqots up there Who are "proud"?

God is watching dis world in 3D.

You should be the one to shut up.
Your username says a lot about you.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by IamLEGEND1: 9:58am On Sep 20, 2016
asuo27:
Is too early for you to be calling someone names plz!, learn how to be civil.
Speaking of which, it's a northern State and i know they have christians there as well.
Was Boko Haram not operating there?.
Don't quote me next time with a deliberate attempt to insult me.
Thanks for your understanding from henceforth!.
it's a northern state & There has been a few book haram attacks in state in the past,sure. but what does that have to do with anything? if it were in a southern state,would he be embraced with open arms? and You think the few boko haram fighters left will crawl out of hiding just to hunt down
some random gay dude?
Why am I even wasting my time? ur comment makes absolutely no sense. even more so than ur comment earlier.
it's oozing intellectual insufficiency from all orifices.
Save urself the shame and don't bother replying me,coz you're just gonna say even dumber shìt.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 20, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
it's a northern state & There has been a few book haram attacks in state in the past,sure. but what does that have to do with anything? if it were in a southern state,would he be embraced with open arms? and You think the few boko haram fighters left will crawl out of hiding just to hunt down
some random gay dude?
Why am I even wasting my time? ur comment makes absolutely no sense. even more so than ur comment earlier.
it's oozing intellectual insufficiency from all orifices.
Save urself the shame and don't bother replying me,coz you're just gonna say even dumber shìt.
What's our basis for this argument now?.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by IamLEGEND1: 10:29am On Sep 20, 2016
asuo27:
What's our basis for this argument now?.
Your lack of knowledge and sense..

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 20, 2016
With all the pvssies around some bunch of deluded bastards decide to screw their fellows in the butt-hole

Their Life tho..not my business
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by ucheHapers(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2016
People should just learn to mind their business and stop judging others....leave that for God.
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by shugacane(f): 11:11am On Sep 20, 2016
Nawa o...pussy no dey jos? what r dey enjoying in ds trash now

*pukes on thread*
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 20, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
Your lack of knowledge and sense..
When next you intend being vindictive, do that wisely.
Have a nice day!.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by CHYMZZY(m): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2016
VolTOxic:
whether the person is a boko haram, thief, ritualist, transgender you mean....
In Igbo---> si e ba pua!
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by jackie3B(f): 11:57am On Sep 20, 2016
what's d attraction anyway?....eeeewwwww,can't even imagine dis shit
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by juniweezy(m): 12:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
And u think u have sense?
VolTOxic:
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by Nobody: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
CHYMZZY:

whether the person is a boko haram, thief, ritualist, transgender you mean....
In Igbo---> si e ba pua!

What?! No.

What is wrong with you?
Be who you are means be authentic.

Don't pretend to be someone or something you're simply not. Don't live on someones standard. These guys for example are being who they are... They were born that way on default as gays. So no need to pretend they're not simply to please people like you.

They don't give a shít what you think. No pretence.

Boko Haram aren't born that way.
They are influenced by religion. Their religion taught them to kill hence they kill. They are not who are they.

No one is born as a Thief or a ritualist either on default. They are influenced by money. Transgender also are not being who they are. They are all driven by a standard.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by universityfailu(m): 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
VolTOxic:

What?! No.

What is wrong with you?
Be who you are means be authentic.

Don't pretend to be someone or something you're simply not. Don't live on someones standard. These guys for example are being who they are... They were born that way on default as gays. So no need to pretend they're not simply to please people like you.

They don't give a shít what you think. No pretence.

Boko Haram aren't born that way.
No one is born as a Thief or a ritualist either on default. They are influenced by money. Transgender also are not being who they are. They are all driven by a standard.
You be claiming freeminded sshey? thunda scata ur left balls for dis shiit u wrote up there. anuofia. faqqot

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by jaxxy(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
Gay guys are basically normal guys that have fallen into a bad habbit which then has or duplicated a sensual attraction similar to the Attraction between a boy and a gal. Very few have major biological issues. Most are altered sensual bad habits and need reorientation.

I know a gal on ig and another a personal frnd Who were openly lesb guess due to heartbreak from guys bt now she back to guys After she realized that heartbreak can be done to her by both guys and gals alike.
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by schumastic(m): 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
na person born this ones so or they got them from a shrine shocked shocked shocked
Re: Photos Of Proud Unijos "Gay" Students by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
All I see is a guy posing like a model.... Posing with a fellow guy doesn't make him gay.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

(18+) Imagine What She Wore To The Boutique / Guys Would You Allow Your Wife To-be Like This On Your Wedding Day? / Reasons I Don't Date Fat Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.